balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Same to you
balashiv15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Haan. I'll be watching Parvarrish ka repeat in Sony HD at 12:30 then, only when it is Pune's matches.
Baaki ke teams ka I can miss half an hour for Parvarrish at 9, unless the match gets very Interesting. Aisa hua toh again, I'll watch the 12:30 wala repeat.

Btw who are you all supporting? I am a diehard CSKian- from the first season itself. But abhi, since they are not there, I'm rooting Rising Pune Supergiants.

I too am a die hard CSKian. Waiting for their come back again
balashiv15 thumbnail
Happy Gudhi Padva to all
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: balashiv15

[

yeah! All the fanbase shifted to Pune. I want RPS or GL to win

But look at MI Paltan team. Too much talent in one team

MI toh always is a formidable unit. Specially since IPL 3.
RCB's batting lineup is what scares me- and that too in their current form. They always used to have a STRONGGG batting line up, but never used to make it Big! But iss baar toh they all are in tremendous form. Really tremendous.

RPS and GL look good. Lets see how they end up.
Rooting for RPS! Dhoni, Ashwin and Faf - core CSKians in RPS. Raina, Jaddu, Bravo and McCullum are the core CSKians in GL. Will miss them really. Well really miss CSK. It is like- whtaever it is, WHISTLEPODU forever. ⭐️ Hope they retain the original CSK squad when they come back after 2 years. The toughest thing now ia seeing MSD in the Pune uniform though- after 8 years of seeing him in Yellow.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think adi and ankita will be exposed because u know it's personality round, finally they might get out while conspiring something against ria and jassi
Most probably Jogi will save ria from some mishap which will prove him to be a helpful friend
Jassi will be exposing adi for ria with the help of Jogi and will answer ankita which will reveal her personality to sumed sir

But that's only my prediction 😆
Edited by luvakanksha - 8 years ago
balashiv15 thumbnail

MI toh always is a formidable unit. Specially since IPL 3.
RCB's batting lineup is what scares me- and that too in their current form. They always used to have a STRONGGG batting line up, but never used to make it Big! But iss baar toh they all are in tremendous form. Really tremendous.

RPS and GL look good. Lets see how they end up.
Rooting for RPS! Dhoni, Ashwin and Faf - core CSKians in RPS. Raina, Jaddu, Bravo and McCullum are the core CSKians in GL. Will miss them really. Well really miss CSK. It is like- whtaever it is, WHISTLEPODU forever. ⭐️ Hope they retain the original CSK squad when they come back after 2 years. The toughest thing now ia seeing MSD in the Pune uniform though- after 8 years of seeing him in Yellow.

Yeah! I want them to retain the squad

and as for RCB, however good they might be, Kohli cannot do resource management. So RCB never makes it as big.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Haan. I'll be watching Parvarrish ka repeat in Sony HD at 12:30 then, only when it is Pune's matches.
Baaki ke teams ka I can miss half an hour for Parvarrish at 9, unless the match gets very Interesting. Aisa hua toh again, I'll watch the 12:30 wala repeat.

Btw who are you all supporting? I am a diehard CSKian- from the first season itself. But abhi, since they are not there, I'm rooting Rising Pune Supergiants.

I am a die hard fan of Kings 11 Punjab 😃
Edited by Tanika_11 - 8 years ago
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha chachi ki band bajane pe tuli hui hai jassi 😛 how cute is rahul?? 😉