Who do you think should win SOTY?

Poll

Who do you want to win SOTY?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
_aaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So recently there was a poll on who would win this SOTY but who do you guys think should win this SOTY? choose a contestant and leave a reason behind .. lol and if you choose the last two, don't leave a comment at all 😆
Edited by _aaliya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanjanaS. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Jassi, for sure.
If not, Jogi.

I'm not a great fan of Jassi's rona-dhona, her overly sentimental conversations and all but at least she isn't a liar and cheat like the rest of them. For me ANYONE who lies/cheats especially on a competition and doesn't get caught, it's just so frustrating.
Riya has the potential, but she's misusing it. I don't know how much more blind someone can get in the love of another, and in this case it's super shady Adi.

Riya and Jassi both want to win equally, they want the SOTY tropy just as bad, but the difference is that Riya only wants it so she wins and Jassi loses. Jassi wants to win because she wants to make her parents happy.

What I really like is the fact that Jassi doesn't consider the other competitors as her enemy. Almost everyone hates her just because she's smart, but I like how she doesn't really seem to compare herself with someone else. I feel like if she'd fighting with anyone to win SOTY, it's just herself. She is really going out of her comfort zone for this, and she really is trying to boost up her confidence.

If anyone is genuinely trying from the bottom of their hearts, and if they're trying the RIGHT way (not by sneaking out, cheating, lying, hiding etc), they deserve to win. In this case it's of course, Jassi.

I mean, Jogi could win too, but with the way he is being shown, I feel he is taking it a bit easier. Not as stressed, less focused, and taking things in a joking way, I still feel Jassi truly deserves it. Of course, he's an outstanding support to Jassi as a big brother, SO SO SO supportive and so caring. In my opinion, all of the increase in Jassi's confidence is thanks to Jogi. He has been a great support to her.

Hopefully Jassi wins!

~Sanjana

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey I started that poll, who will win soty?
My answer to that was jassi and my answer to ur question is jassi too
I really want that girl to win, she's a selfless, focused and hardworking girl. She is the only contestant in soty who only thinks about what she will do to win soty, she is not focusing on someone's defeat she care about her win.
Jogi is a great choice too but unfortunately he is not focused, he is distracted because of all this ria adi drama.

Edited by luvakanksha - 8 years ago
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I completely agree with Sanjana
very well said

Jassi is a straight-minded person. While others are looking to put others down and remain at the top, she looks for ways to bring herself to the top.

True quality of a winner.

So Jassi should win.
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Jassi should win the Student of the Year award.

Jassi is honest and not adopting any unfair means to win. I like her and her sensitive nature. Her efforts to win are because she wants to help her parents and not because she wants to put down some one else.
Everyone taunting her just because she is not modern or smart like them is is uncalled for. They don't have a right to do so,she doesn't live on their money.Do people like them think that one who is not, so called smart like them has no right to live.
Edited by -beena- - 8 years ago