Posted: 8 years ago
Felt bad for Jassi ..whatever Ria did was so mean...:(
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Yeah! Totally agree.

Btw welcome, if this is your first post! 😊
And yeah, I guess Ria will deny infront of Suri- but just read another post that she'll admit it infront of her momsie. I guess that'll happen later, at home or something.
And as for Jassi's presentation, Jassi will do some jugaad with Sumedh Sir's or Jogi's help. She won't come first in this round mostly. Maybe Ria will win this round- to satisfy her ego, as S.K said. And then she'll be in her own sweet bubble, and Jassi will ultimately burst that bubble and win SOTY!😆
But anyway, I hope atleast in this round, we will be saved from Ria's "I'm better than you Jassi, See, I won" jhap because she has NO right to say that provided she is here by copying Jassi's idea.🤣
And Simran! Uff! This lady just amazed me. (In a negative way, though) Earlier, Simran was the one who could make out whether Ria is lying or not just by looking at her. Infact pehle toh she had double thoughts even when Ria used to speak the truth. Eg. That business ka anniversary's gift wala track etc.🤣
And abhi! Anyone can figure out the guilt and 'sadness' on Ria's face, even when she had apparently gave a great presentation. And Simran is still standing there defending her. I hope I'm proved wrong and Simran figures that out in today's episode. But I don't think so. Simran is acting dumber that Ria these days.🤣
Loved how Suri gave it to Ria, though. And the look Jassi gave to Ria. Thankfully she is out of the 'bichaari- abla naari' zone. Ria's guilt was literally overflowing when Jassi gave that look. Hope Jassi does some jugaad and really rocks the presentation. And hope Aditya- Ankita gets disqualified soon. Bohot paka rahe hai dono.

Thank you so much!

and yeah I completely agree with what you said. Very well said!

@green: yeah probably

and then maybe in the outdoor round she might lose to Jassi. Hence breaking her own 'sweet' bubble of 'Oh I'm so great'-ness
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Parvarish all of sudden being promoted. yes promoted. yesterday here buzz of actors playingria and jogi. Today in TOI - plain jassi is hottie in real life. Diana's various photos in her instagrams
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Parvarish all of sudden being promoted. yes promoted. yesterday here buzz of actors playingria and jogi. Today in TOI - plain jassi is hottie in real life. Diana's various photos in her instagrams

yeah 😆

Word Count: 1