balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Well, it's a very bad dimension of human behaviour.
Jealousy.

We can see this through Riya's behaviour in today's epi.

Too bad she stole someone's idea.

And her momsie in denial. As if she doesn't know how her daughter is 😆

Also, I have no idea of whether I posted here or not earlier but hello 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi!
In case this is your first post here.. Welcome 😊

Absolutely .. Ria is portraying not only Jealousy but Revenge also which are 2 pretty common characteristics of human behavior. Simran's judgement is clouded by her fear of Ria- Jogi's affair (as she is not aware of Adi- Ria's status) Simran herself had misjudged ppl during her youth and must hve had to suffer consequences which she wants to avoid for her daughter..

I am sure as soon as she even gets a hint of Ria's wrong doing.. Ria will be in trouble.. even yesterday's episode had SImarn telling Ria abt never taking wrong path even for competition. So I dont think she is blindsided abt Ria's faults. its just Ria- Jogi scares her more and in a way her trust on Ria is also thr..

Havent seen the episode yet.. jus read written update on a site and basing my view through that.. will have to wait till eve to watch the show..
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tomorrow have a feeling ria will deny stealing the CD to her mum.
Sumedh sir might come to jassi's rescue as he said yes to jogi for ria to take the outstanding subject and he knows what that subject was and within 2-3 hrs ria did presentation of entirely different subject. Even he was baffled when ria started talking
balashiv15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyyfanatic

Hi!

In case this is your first post here.. Welcome 😊

Absolutely .. Ria is portraying not only Jealousy but Revenge also which are 2 pretty common characteristics of human behavior. Simran's judgement is clouded by her fear of Ria- Jogi's affair (as she is not aware of Adi- Ria's status) Simran herself had misjudged ppl during her youth and must hve had to suffer consequences which she wants to avoid for her daughter..

I am sure as soon as she even gets a hint of Ria's wrong doing.. Ria will be in trouble.. even yesterday's episode had SImarn telling Ria abt never taking wrong path even for competition. So I dont think she is blindsided abt Ria's faults. its just Ria- Jogi scares her more and in a way her trust on Ria is also thr..

Havent seen the episode yet.. jus read written update on a site and basing my view through that.. will have to wait till eve to watch the show..

Yeah. Revenge is bad.

But Simran doesn't surprise in the slightest. Looking at the way Ria is.

Also, she believes Ria as if she never lied. Never even bothered to cross check!
balashiv15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Tomorrow have a feeling ria will deny stealing the CD to her mum.

Sumedh sir might come to jassi's rescue as he said yes to jogi for ria to take the outstanding subject and he knows what that subject was and within 2-3 hrs ria did presentation of entirely different subject. Even he was baffled when ria started talking

I'm sure that's gonna happen

And yeah. I hope the winner is Jassi for this round. Wanna see how Ria learns a lesson.

Her fakeness 🤢
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: balashiv15

I'm sure that's gonna happen

And yeah. I hope the winner is Jassi for this round. Wanna see how Ria learns a lesson.

Her fakeness 🤢

Hope little dhruv says something e.g. He became friend with jassi who also rescued him from the pot hole and that he never spoken to ria.
I think for once ria will win this round even though I do not want her to win any of the rounds.
About time adi's truth comes out and ria to apologise to khuranas and her parents
balashiv15 thumbnail

Hope little dhruv says something e.g. He became friend with jassi who also rescued him from the pot hole and that he never spoken to ria.
I think for once ria will win this round even though I do not want her to win any of the rounds.
About time adi's truth comes out and ria to apologise to khuranas and her parents

yeah. He never spoke to her then how come he agreed.. 😕

I hope Jassi does some jugaad.

Ms.SK thumbnail
^^^ really getting fed up with ria. about time she be given some home truths. she has caused friction between two friends (simran & surindar) and also she believes adi blindly and stole from an innocent girl jassi all in the name of love for adi
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah! Totally agree.
Btw welcome, if this is your first post! 😊
And yeah, I guess Ria will deny infront of Suri- but just read another post that she'll admit it infront of her momsie. I guess that'll happen later, at home or something.
And as for Jassi's presentation, Jassi will do some jugaad with Sumedh Sir's or Jogi's help. She won't come first in this round mostly. Maybe Ria will win this round- to satisfy her ego, as S.K said. And then she'll be in her own sweet bubble, and Jassi will ultimately burst that bubble and win SOTY!😆
But anyway, I hope atleast in this round, we will be saved from Ria's "I'm better than you Jassi, See, I won" jhap because she has NO right to say that provided she is here by copying Jassi's idea.🤣
And Simran! Uff! This lady just amazed me. (In a negative way, though) Earlier, Simran was the one who could make out whether Ria is lying or not just by looking at her. Infact pehle toh she had double thoughts even when Ria used to speak the truth. Eg. That business ka anniversary's gift wala track etc.🤣
And abhi! Anyone can figure out the guilt and 'sadness' on Ria's face, even when she had apparently gave a great presentation. And Simran is still standing there defending her. I hope I'm proved wrong and Simran figures that out in today's episode. But I don't think so. Simran is acting dumber that Ria these days.🤣
Loved how Suri gave it to Ria, though. And the look Jassi gave to Ria. Thankfully she is out of the 'bichaari- abla naari' zone. Ria's guilt was literally overflowing when Jassi gave that look. Hope Jassi does some jugaad and really rocks the presentation. And hope Aditya- Ankita gets disqualified soon. Bohot paka rahe hai dono.
balashiv15 thumbnail

^^^ really getting fed up with ria. about time she be given some home truths. she has caused friction between two friends (simran & surindar) and also she believes adi blindly and stole from an innocent girl jassi all in the name of love for adi

Yeah totally!

Adi resembles a wicked witch 😆