Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats fr new thread dear...
U really deserve much more than this...
Waiting fr next...
Cont. Soon...
archu_asok thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread. Keep up the good work. This story is beautifully penned. Loving manan's bond. Eagerly waiting for next update. Continue soon
Keep smiling
Stay blessed😊
Edited by archu_asok - 8 years ago
divyagarg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congo for the new thread
Plz update the chappy also soon
Coolgal_muskan thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread!!
Please post the next update asap!
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

PART 48

The most unpredictable thing of this universe is LIFE.
The extraordinary creativity the Earth also doesn't change its rotation path around the sun but the cruel moody Life, It keeps changing in its own accord showing thumbs to our all fragile hearts.

Same was happening with The lives in Malhotra Mansion.
When they were too close to Happiness, abruptly a cyclone stormed away all their happiness.

Two days !!! It's been two days the Malhotra s talked with each other freely. The breakfast table , the dining table were shouting only silence. The huge classy symbol of richness Living room only throwing the vulnerability and property of happiness.
The highest tower of city the Malhotra Heights was mocking itself on its hollow heights.

Avoiding gazes are all over throughout the Malhotra clans.

Two days... There were only silence, distance , broken hearts , shattered promises, vulnerable loves.

It's the thirsty third day. No one tried to talk with each other Apparently.
But in their hearts, through intense eye locks... They talked. They shared their pain.

Apparently both were right on their places.

Nandini wanted to leave Manik to make his life livable.
" Without any curse " according to her thoughts.

And she wasn't wrong at her point after all she had seem a lot destruction. Her parents died living her behind. And then Manik the love of her life was facing terrible uncertainty because of her cursed mangalik fate.

And as thy says
Love is blind.
Love doesn't need Logic. Love just needs love.
Love just abide by the rule of love.
Love is possessive.
Love is protectiveness.

And that exactly Nandini's point was.

But our Manik ,, he was not in at fault at all when he thought " How could his love betray him just because of those stupid customs? "

But again the answer was

Love is selfish. Love is very selfish. If love needs to destroy it's existence just to provide perfect life to its love, then nothing can change its mind... neither any logic nor any illogic.

So the both vulnerable yet complex characters choose their own paths to Prove the depth of their love.

One choosing the path to leave to let him live
And other one had chosen the path to make a determined path in the heart of his beloved one.

" Complicated... aren't we ? "

The Almighty threw the pen in frustration analyzing the present condition of these two pies. The matter was slipping from his grip. The more he wanted to sort the complications the more the matter became complex.

He sighed in defeat muttering in disgust " Why it's so complicated !! "

Day three

Nandini was siting on the comfy leather revolving posh chair of her cabin. A pile of files were shattered on her table crying out loud for her attention. But she was not there. Her gaze was fixed with the glass window particularly looking at nothing.

Her life was so perfect till her drastic marriage day. That day , in her wedding day her life took a hazardous turn and within a blink it made her happiness webbed in cursed fate.
That pain of being cursed was horrible. But she gulped down all accusations from which she was unaware till then.

Then like a spring her prince charming came and changed all rough lifeless surrounding into blossom.

She again started breathing with the help of Manik.

MANIK !!!
Her friend. Her companion. Her strength. Her smile. Her breath. Her heartbeat . Her savior. Her husband. Her world.
Her partner for life time.
"For life time" ??? Scratch that her heart added. Her partner.
No again REwrite that. Her "Partner for lifetime ".

She sighed !!! Manik's pale dark devoid of any emotions face was scaring her from two days. She wanted to pacify him knowing how vulnerable he was but her determination was stopping her to do so and as a brutal result she had stopped interacting and letting him interact with her from that morning two days ago.

She sighed again thinking the sad faces of their parents. But she was love bounded.

Again a frustrated sigh escaped and she noticed the time. It was clicking on 8 pm. She got up from her seat and grabbed her bag.
She had started spending or rather say wasting more time in office to do nothing but making holes in the thick posh walls of her cabin through her glued blank gazes to avoid the heart wrenching faces of her family members.

While crossing the corridor as per habit she peeked into Manik's cabin and as per two days instinct she found it closed.
Manik didn't showed up in the office . Again.

Her fate mocked on her life and she sighed deeply while getting into the car to drive to home.
Again to that 'home' which happiness was murdered by her one drastic impulsive decision.

Chupke se kahin
Dheeme paao se
Jane kis tarah
Kis Ghadi
Aaghe badh gaye
Humse raahon mein
Per tum to the yahin
Kuch bhi na suna
Kab ka tha gila
Kaise keh diya Alvida...

Alvidaaa...

They heard a pale husky soaked in distress voice from the locked jamming room of Fab5.
The guitar tune was not matching the melody. It drifted apart but whilst they could clearly felt the rhythm.
Rhythm of pool of emotions.
Rhythm of true love.
Rhythm of heartbreak.

But one thing they couldn't fetched out till then was the Reason behind all these.

Two days ago when they were discussing about the plan for the celebration of their hero, their best pal, their Rockstar Manik's 25th birthday along with their adorable Nandini's they came to know that out of the blue unimaginable news of their DIVORCE.

Within just blink their all excitements shattered into zillion broken pieces. But the more shocked them was the devastated look of Manik. Their strength Manik was that day standing in front of them fully wrapped in devastation.

From that pathetic day they missed the sparkling Manik whose mere presence could cheer the surroundings.

Cabir and Mukti even tried to talk with Nandini but witnessing her broken state they were actually confused about the reasons. As it was clearly showing that how hopelessly they both loved each other. Then why that Divorce separation drama?
The more they wanted to dig into the matter the more they were captured by the complications.

They sighed. They heard the pale humming hoarse voice being faded down.
Inhaling some composing breadth Cabir entered into the room followed by the others.

" Hey " he greeted softly placing a supportive hand on Manik's back.

Without paying any heed to them Manik kept tuning his already tuned guitar.

They understood the turmoil state of their friend and then Mukti said to lighten the atmosphere

" Guys I was thinking kyun na arrange a live concert of Fab5 tomorrow? What's say? "

The three Fab5 members became startled and baffled with her suggestion on the first place. But then Cabir cracked the code and after decoding he fetched the reason behind it and promptly supported her saying

" Eee exactly. You're right Mukti. It's an awesome plan. Isse the fans will be more than happy. And they can also celebrate their Rockstar's birthday along with enjoying the concert. It's amazing. You rock dude. "

"Yaah buddy it's indeed an awesome plan. " Dhrub seconded and then Aliya added " Then what we are waiting for? Let's call the managers. We don't have time. "

They were about to start working on their plan when an abrupt roar took the life out of them " STOP "

" No need to do anything. Koi concert nehi hoga. And that's final "

Before anyone could stop Manik, he was out of their reach storming out of the room barking his decision. Roughly.

Nandini entered into the Mansion which was hauntingly laughing at her. The dark void of any pinch of happiness huge palace kind of Mansion slapped hard on her face. It was only 8 in that evening and unlike the usual , the house was scarily soundproofed. SILENT.

And she knew her one impulsive, forced by the circumstances decision was the sole reason of that soulless house.

Silently she carried her weak broken body to her room. But as per habit it halted for a few seconds in front of the rood next to hers. The room was locked and lifeless. And another tight slap to her decision.

She somehow composed her already worse in state weak knees and she pushed the door of her room. Equally dark one.

She threw her bag on the couch nearby and freed her body on the bed.

For next second everything was silent. Deadly silent. And then the storm had started.

Tears started descended down from her eyes. And soon her all fake strength went to the grave and she started crying vigorously.

" What have I done to my family? These all because of me. Aaiyaappa why my family is suffering because of me? Give me pain how much you want to but please leave them. Let them in peace. They are not at fault. Aaiyaappa please don't be so hard on my family. "

She cursed herself. She hated herself. She cried until the tiredness overpowered her week vulnerable body. And she fell asleep clutching the photo frame of her world.. her love Manik.

Some sudden faded pale chaos shook her from her tired sleep. She opened her tired eyes with difficulties.

She somehow managed to get up clutching her spinning head. She noticed the time striking 1 am. The midnight.

She walked out of her room following the sounds and found a very tensed Maan and Niyonika pacing to and fro in their huge living area.

Anxious, curious Nandini marched towards them and asked " What happened? Why are you guys up at this odd hours? "

" Nandu " Niyonika run to her and said " Manik. "

" What Manik mom? Tell me what happened? " a panicked Nandini inquired seeing the much more panicked Niyonika.

" Manik is still not home. " a tensed Maan added.

" What? " Nandini shouted.

" Beta we have talked with cabir. He is not with them. Even he has left the studio long before. Don't know where he is. I am going to call The Commissioner "

Maan said. His heart was aching seeing the vulnerable moment of his family. But he was helpless.

" Nandu stop. Stop. Where are you going ? Stop "
Suddenly they found a hysteric Nandini rushed towards the main door grabbing the car keys from the key tray.
Both Maan and Niyonika ran behind her to stop her.

" I have to find him. I have to find him " chanting like mantra she was rushing out of the mansion when suddenly she bumped with something. No actually someone.

She was about to kiss the floor being unbalanced but a pair of very familiar and protective arms caught her in the middle to save her.

" Aaahhh " her shout in fear perplexed already anxious Maan and Niyonika. They paced their speed to reach her when they found such eye soothing moment.

Nandini was caged on Manik's arms. Her eyes were shut closed in fear and hands were clutching Manik's shirt.

Staying in that position for a good minute suddenly she felt she was saved from kissing the floor. And after opening her eyes she found the mesmerising face of her love staring at her with curious gaze.

For good moment she forgot the entire world and kept admiring the face she was dying to love from last two days. She kept drinking the aroma of that angelic face until realisation strike her and she stood on her feet hurriedly and started shouting

" Kahan thee tum? Where were you? Is it a time to return home? Every one was so tensed. Sab kitne worried ho gaye thee. Have you any idea of that? What's wrong with you? At least you should inform any of us. But no. Why would you? You are toh Manik Malhotra naa . Tume kisiki parwah kahan? Why do even you care of anyone? You're toh the mighty Malhotra. Tumhe kya farak parta hai? "

" Ohhh SHUT UP " another shout startled them and they found Manik gripped Nandini's arms and retorted again

" Tunhe farak parta hai? Do. you. care? Why do even you care? Tensed. are we? Why all these drama? Ja rahi ho na chorke. You are leaving me. Don't you? Then why these showing off ? Why are you even getting tensed whether I am late or lost? After two days you are getting separated from me. So ? Then ? Ushke baad kis hak se puchogi yeh sab? It was your decision to go away right? then? So stop your dramas. "

Manik spat the piece of his mind and pushed her slightly .

" Dad mom I am tired . going to sleep. You guys also take rest. " stating his parents he walked to his room without glancing at Nandini who was standing there numb. Shocked. Heartbroken.

Once again the cruel reality hit her and she realised how unrepairable her one decision had broken every relationship belong to her.
Mostly the one for whom she had taken the destructive decision.

She saw her in laws retarded their room shedding tears. And again she found herself standing in front of the dark haunted mansion ALONE.

And then she learned another lesson of life that

" Sometimes the decision taken for other's happiness pushed them into more unhappiness.
Some times some productive decision actually pushed them into more destruction.
Sometimes the decision taken to reduce the complications actually created more complications in already complicated life. "

THANKS WHOLEHEARTEDLY FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS.😳

Sorry for these boring frustrating heartbreaking update. But it's the need of that hour.

The story is already knocking the end. But as I am receiving your pms and requests for not finishing it soon so I have decided few more like more four five parts. Followed by an epilogue. I guess this much I can manage for my wonderful reader friends.

Till then enjoy. Keep liking. Loving. Commenting. Stay tuned.😊

πŸ˜ƒ HAPPY UGADI AND GUDI PADWA πŸ˜ƒ 😳😳 AMIGOS 😳😳
Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
NAVYA64 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Good one
Emotional
Cont soon
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazinggg...too emotional update
Beautifully written
U nailed it
Lovd it
Continue soon
elsaanna thumbnail
it's so emotional,painful update..
kiyu itni complicated hain?
dono pain main he...
waiting for the next...
BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Complication complication complication... Don't know who is going to mend these complications... I know Manik will not let her go... But I want Nandini to do something now...
Nice update