Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@ tarun i know wwe is boring these days but still i want to give a try.Have you seen Bajirao mastani and neerja movies?Both movies were good in my point of view but dude what's wrong with you these days?You are losing interest in every show.first u quit watching suits,modern family and also parenthood series.I hope you wont quit Blacklist as next episode airs on 7th april.From indian shows i see you were doing some awesome creations in Dahleez and Ekk duje ke Vaaste Creations gallery and but these days you are not doing on them.May i know the reason?
@ dolly amazing captions dear👏
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rohan, I hope I remembered your name right ?

Try watching ...How to get away with Murder on A B C, Thursday Night.

The first season might be on I Tunes or Netflix.
YourDream thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Rohan, I hope I remembered your name right ?

Try watching ...How to get away with Murder on A B C, Thursday Night.

The first season might be on I Tunes or Netflix.

yeah dolly u remember it well.
these days im using tarun's netflix account and from this im watching the show you mentioned.Currently it's 14th episode i watched few moments ago.Second season will added in netflix by april 15th(tarun mentioned to me).I also watch arrow flash and daredevil season 2.His account is so helpful to me
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Another one you should give a look see is a great Comedy with Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin..

"Frankie and Grace" it is also on Netflix.
YourDream thumbnail

Another one you should give a look see is a great Comedy with Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin..

"Frankie and Grace" it is also on Netflix.

He mentioned about frankie and grace show but he didn't liked it much.I will begin to watch this show once i complete in watching arrow,flash and daredevil episodes.Hardly i get time for seeing other shows.I dont know how tarun is managing all the english shows and indian shows at a time when being so busy with project work
Dolly-heart thumbnail
^^ It is easy if you watch only one Indian Serial, and then the rest in English.

I only watch I K R S and since this snake Raj and his creepy family has entered I have lost interest. There is just too much negativity right now for my taste.

I watch is just for the leads , I like M R and E S.
YourDream thumbnail

^^ It is easy if you watch only one Indian Serial, and then the rest in English.

I only watch I K R S and since this snake Raj and his creepy family has entered I have lost interest. There is just too much negativity right now for my taste.

I watch is just for the leads , I like M R and E S.

i was about to ask you if you are enjoying IKRS these days but you just my answered my question which is having in my mind😆.I agree there is too much negativity in the show.Irony is that till now neither DT KT nor TT true intentions and real face haven't come out.So obviously audience will prefer better show than this show.Tarun recommended me to watch Dahleez and Ek duje je Vaaste shows and im really loving them so far.You should once try them and will definitely like them if you get free time.

He has done amazing creations which i loved them totally.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4584621&PID=132010117&#p132010117

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4588273&PID=132267926&#p132267926

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4588273&PID=132321344&#p132321344
Edited by rohzippy - 8 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
WOW !! Rohan those are absolutely fantastic. Tarun is very good.

I use to watch Harshad in "Beinthehaa" maybe I should give Dahleez a try.

Another show I started to watch was Tamannah. I like it, it is very true to real life.
YourDream thumbnail

WOW !! Rohan those are absolutely fantastic. Tarun is very good.

I use to watch Harshad in "Beinthehaa" maybe I should give Dahleez a try.

Another show I started to watch was Tamannah. I like it, it is very true to real life.

So far dahleez ekk duje ke vaaste are really surprising me.I can connect to this both shows as i feel they both are realistic.Both are finite series one airs on star plus an other one on sony.i didn't watch his previous show but he is doing a decent job in dahleez.But what i like most in EDKV show is female lead's acting who is not at all mahaan and full of life and happiness.cv's are showing her character really interesting.Tamannah is finite series right?I will watch it once the show gets completed fully
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for sharing..😳