Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

resistor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

glad that u watched the episode😳...and its clear from ur post how much happy and excited u r seeing our babies romancing😳😆😆...akash also lost control along with us that day...Vidha magic that is...😳.i did not ever see any indian telly couple romancing like this...😆...mishal ka toh thik hai..i know he is a senior actor and is very professional but god knows how Eisha did all these..😆

u guys must have enjoyed seeing hot eisha in wet saree, and wet hair...😆 and here we gals fainted seeing hot wet shirtless Mishal...😆😆..all drooling over the pics and video😆
and then that cheek kiss..baap re...both their lips were total chipkoo against each other's cheeks😆..

even i thought that we will be getting a proper CON scene in bathroom itself but no these pathetic cvs pata nahin kahan se brought that cockroach prank😕..and yeah a bathtub is much needed at this moment...chalo koi nahin floor hai na...but soft soft bed is more comfortable i think😆
but u dont worry tarun, these days our vip's naughty brain is travelling faster than the speed of light...😆this week i think everyone will remain busy with raja-shalu crap but once this track gets over, we will again see ..dont know how many kisses, shower scenes etc😳..
i am just wondering how will i watch them with my mom sitting beside me and sundays ko dikhaya toh aur bhi problem coz my dad will also be sitting with me😆😆..
thanks for the gifs...ur 6th pic is damn hot yaara😆..mishal is kissing her shoulders kya?..holding her waist and ...
what are they doing?😛😆

this is one of the best comments in any of the posts.Thread is on fire with super hotness post
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronatin

this is one of the best comments in any of the posts.Thread is on fire with super hotness post

😳😳 tarun is making naughty posts so i will also have to post naughty comments nah😳😆😆 😆😆..thanks buddy😳😃
.khaleesi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
My god... this gal is just 17 yet she acts with so much ease... the way she portrayed this scene was absolutely phenomenal...
Applause to Eisha.. she is stunning...
A bench mark in the acting industry...
Love this gal n Love ViDha even more... ❤️
YourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
after your update i watched this scene and trust me your post is far better than the actual scene.It was hot sensuous and such a delightful intimate scene.Awesome Gifs.i think sudha informed you about this scene right?
off topic:Have u seen today's wrestlemania?Such a horrible awful event it was in the past 5 years.Many matches ended so pathetically.God knows what will be the future status of this company and also Batman vs superman has witnessed hilarious second weekend drop.Im laughing at seeing the figures😆
resistor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

😳😳 tarun is making naughty posts so i will also have to post naughty comments nah😳😆😆 😆😆..thanks buddy😳😃

Yes keep them coming from both of you😆Would love to read them
VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sometimes whenever u make your own posts u feel to like ur own post no matter how much u loved it but there is no such feature in IF😆...This is the biggest advantage if your views are posted by your friend...So jas thnx once again in posting this one without any hesitation😛...But yeah i would like to thank Sudha who informed me abt this scene not only just informed but also gave me the downloadable links so i can make this gifs...😛IMO this is not only my post as it's the result of 3 people little hardwork😆 ...
@Mibenija thnx a lot dear and it is good to hear it cheered up your mood😛

@pearl82 thnx a lot dear..

@mehraan lol when did i left u guys...u wouldn't able to see this post if i had left so...😆i dont know abt other posts whether it was discussed deeply abt that 6th gif or not...For me it was the same gif which gave inspiration to write such post...😆Good to hear that you loved it...😛

@sati65 that's really sweet of you to hear such words and im sure u enjoyed it once again😃

@Ronatin Hey thnx dear for your kind words...hmm when the scene was good why would i post some negative or sarcastic comments...😆

@Eishafan thnx dear

@your welcome sam

@Nus @mehraan jeez when i read disappointed word i thought you didn't liked the scene..But later i understood that you were talking abt creators😆Though really can't blame them in this issue becoz ViDha popularity is just restricted to this Forum...i have seen many threads which are mostly negative abt this show and most of the creators does stuff according to IF popularity...If u want stuff made by them u need to visit their shop regularly for any requests...Saher,Sano,Visha and some of other shops will be open for requests if they are in nice mood😆IKRS has lost it majority viewers when they are showing real nonsense like temple fiasco and tulsi track and MU track when they are supposed to concentrate on ViDha properly...On the top of that Viplav toh itna dumb character hai when he is a lawyer and many of them left this show in disappointment and then cv's started to concentrate on ViDha once again but the damage has already been done...Whatever we are getting to see it is complete contrast to the initial promos but itna bhi distort nahi karna chahiye when it has affected original storyline badly...Anyways dont concentrate on this things and try to be happy for what ur getting to see😛...Infact i would also missed like them these scenes but thnx to sudha,rohan and jas i have seen one or two episodes these days...Many members used to watch this show and even many of the DT team members like Fivr,Sonia,Pooja,Meenakshi,Meeraa were active initial but everyone left midway for it's mediocre execution and nobody could able to connect to Viplav's character...

@Barbie Thnx for your hot n naughty comment😛

@captirk @rama @archu @rexkot @revathirk @ amreen @alisha welcome guys...😃

@rohan hey buddy yup sudha is the one who informed me abt this scene...Glad to hear that u liked the scene...

Oh jeez plz dont talk abt wrestlemania(Boomania😆) yaar it was absolutely cringeworthy even crowd got fed up in the middle of the event...There are no delightful crowd reactions and there are no brilliant wrestlemania moments...horrible Booking it was and my fate on wwe decides on tmrw's raw event..If it will be not up to the mark i will definitely quit watching...I found only Diva's championship,HBK Stone cold and Mick Foley segment and Rock,Cena Burying Wyaat family as top notch scenes..Rest toh it was dragfest...Take care
Edited by tarun1234567 - 8 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Making out under the shower...saves a lot of extra water.. I hear...
Dolly-heart thumbnail

Just stand still my love...let me do all the loving...
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@tarun 🤗 glad to hav u here again dear n I'm elated to see such a long reply to my cmmnt..😛 I kno I started my response with the wrd disappointed. .. my bad...😆 Sowwiiee.. I understand watever u said bt my issue is all shows on tv go thru such phases... n ppl there too stop watching the show..bt still I dun see the dearth of creation there..ViDha was loved n their craze has not lessen even after so many bizzare tracks.. . bt here in IKRS onli I feel all the creatives hav runaway...😆

thnk u once again mate,,, thnx for such hot avis n wud deffo use if somebody will stake them,,,😳 n also wud love to hear frm u again,,😳 take care,,
Edited by NusiSg - 8 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Thanks, Tarun for the great gifs, and Jaz for posting them.