Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
glad that u watched the episode๐Ÿ˜ณ...and its clear from ur post how much happy and excited u r seeing our babies romancing๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...akash also lost control along with us that day...Vidha magic that is...๐Ÿ˜ณ.i did not ever see any indian telly couple romancing like this...๐Ÿ˜†...mishal ka toh thik hai..i know he is a senior actor and is very professional but god knows how Eisha did all these..๐Ÿ˜†
u guys must have enjoyed seeing hot eisha in wet saree, and wet hair...๐Ÿ˜† and here we gals fainted seeing hot wet shirtless Mishal...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..all drooling over the pics and video๐Ÿ˜†
and then that cheek kiss..baap re...both their lips were total chipkoo against each other's cheeks๐Ÿ˜†..

even i thought that we will be getting a proper CON scene in bathroom itself but no these pathetic cvs pata nahin kahan se brought that cockroach prank๐Ÿ˜•..and yeah a bathtub is much needed at this moment...chalo koi nahin floor hai na...but soft soft bed is more comfortable i think๐Ÿ˜†
but u dont worry tarun, these days our vip's naughty brain is travelling faster than the speed of light...๐Ÿ˜†this week i think everyone will remain busy with raja-shalu crap but once this track gets over, we will again see ..dont know how many kisses, shower scenes etc๐Ÿ˜ณ..
i am just wondering how will i watch them with my mom sitting beside me and sundays ko dikhaya toh aur bhi problem coz my dad will also be sitting with me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..
thanks for the gifs...ur 6th pic is damn hot yaara๐Ÿ˜†..mishal is kissing her shoulders kya?..holding her waist and ...
what are they doing?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yes Nus...this is the real problem...all creatives ran away from here...We hve got lot of romantic stuffs...n noone to help out...I wish I too knew how to do this...the problem is I dnt want to download any programmes n stuffs for this..!!Wish any of the active members knew how to do so we could run n now n thenn...
Im happy to see this gifs...!!!Thanku tarun a lot!!
Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even I'm ecstatic watching these Gifs Mehr,, ill always b grateful to tarun for that,,,๐Ÿ˜ณ but I was a bit sad,, I still love them alott,, n I was so disappointed seeing the last posting in creation gallery was 5 days bac,,๐Ÿ˜ฒ it means ppl are not at all tempted to make new stuff,, n their chemistry has lost all charm for them,, ths fact make me sad,, bas,,!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NusiSg

even I'm ecstatic watching these Gifs Mehr,, ill always b grateful to tarun for that,,,๐Ÿ˜ณ but I was a bit sad,, I still love them alott,, n I was so disappointed seeing the last posting in creation gallery was 5 days bac,,๐Ÿ˜ฒ it means ppl are not at all tempted to make new stuff,, n their chemistry has lost all charm for them,, ths fact make me sad,, bas,,!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

The chemistry is there intact Nus...much more passionate n steamy...I can vouch we are stalked cos of the views we get on all the posts...The creatives have fled due to other best options on tv now...it happens but still this saddens me too...!!For many marriage is over,so lost interest...but I feel our show is giving us the best moments of their love...Lets hope for the best Nus...!
Eishafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronatin

This post has massively increased forum's temperature with your naughty post and amazing gifs.

You described it very unique way and liked your perspective.Glad to see some of your positive response even though you are not satisfied of way the serial is shaping Up.Keep posting such thoughts and we are always welcome to read your views๐Ÿ˜›

now nobody will able to sleep properly after reading this post๐Ÿ˜†

yes im not able to sleep after reading this post and seeing the hot gifs.
Eishafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

glad that u watched the episode๐Ÿ˜ณ...and its clear from ur post how much happy and excited u r seeing our babies romancing๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...akash also lost control along with us that day...Vidha magic that is...๐Ÿ˜ณ.i did not ever see any indian telly couple romancing like this...๐Ÿ˜†...mishal ka toh thik hai..i know he is a senior actor and is very professional but god knows how Eisha did all these..๐Ÿ˜†

u guys must have enjoyed seeing hot eisha in wet saree, and wet hair...๐Ÿ˜† and here we gals fainted seeing hot wet shirtless Mishal...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..all drooling over the pics and video๐Ÿ˜†
and then that cheek kiss..baap re...both their lips were total chipkoo against each other's cheeks๐Ÿ˜†..

even i thought that we will be getting a proper CON scene in bathroom itself but no these pathetic cvs pata nahin kahan se brought that cockroach prank๐Ÿ˜•..and yeah a bathtub is much needed at this moment...chalo koi nahin floor hai na...but soft soft bed is more comfortable i think๐Ÿ˜†
but u dont worry tarun, these days our vip's naughty brain is travelling faster than the speed of light...๐Ÿ˜†this week i think everyone will remain busy with raja-shalu crap but once this track gets over, we will again see ..dont know how many kisses, shower scenes etc๐Ÿ˜ณ..
i am just wondering how will i watch them with my mom sitting beside me and sundays ko dikhaya toh aur bhi problem coz my dad will also be sitting with me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..
thanks for the gifs...ur 6th pic is damn hot yaara๐Ÿ˜†..mishal is kissing her shoulders kya?..holding her waist and ...
what are they doing?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

absolute naughty comment in this naughty post
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks tarun for the beautiful gifs... loved them..

thanks Jaz for sharing with us
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Tarun for the sizzling post !
Can't get enough of shower scene. ! Just too hot to handle !!
rexkot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah we can't come out of the shower scene magic so soon .. Thanks jaz n tarun for sharing these gifs!
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Must say it was magical...