vidha shower romance & vidha kiss gifs (topic by tarun)

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Happy sunday and hope ur doing great...Few Hours ago i was informed about Hot shower ViDha scene...I was free and ended up watching the scene and thought to share my views with You😛

aww look at Our Babies just doing their naughty romance in bathroom😆...First It was in bedroom so obviously they got bored there and trying to implement new techniques to entertain us😆...I actually enjoyed a ViDha scene to this core after nearly 3 months yaar(Last scene i thoroughly enjoyed was viplav's realization and that hug)

Just Just look at the way Viplav trying to kiss dhaani and Our dhaani is just pretending to be why now??😆The way he utters that it is viplav tripathi's style then slowly she falls into his charm trap😆..Now think if anybody could refuse his style of expressing his love??Nobody will even dare to do that...😆

Then after her signal he got aroused more and slowly moves along with her towards the wall and just look at the way he kept his hands on her waist and she kept her hands on his bare chest uff hotness personified😆...

Dhaani even more got aroused when he holds her hand and she slowly got hold into his hands...Hayee Viplav is bringing new shade in Dhaani with every unique romantic scene😆
Now the important task get started which is kissing😆...He just not only kissed on right side of her neck it actually looked like he was eating her beauty(Observe keenly in 6th gif)U can see Viplav's enraging kiss and that was super hot...After that he moved to left side of her neck and that was completed with much ease...His each kiss just increasing arousing in her and she might also do that same if he increases more intensity😆
hayee the way he holded his nose on her forehead and the way he kissed her on two chocolate cheeks and also on her right eye was absolutely delightful...😛...Now their hormones were not in a position to get controlled and they continued further in expressing their love...But yeah dhaani hasn't done much efforts as Viplav dominated most of the time in the bathroom..All dhaani was doing keep moving her hands on his chest cheeks and sometimes she was not in a position as what to do after getting to experience this first time...😆

After all this intimate scenes i thought i will get to see love making scene in bathroom itself but kya karen indian cv's are not much progressed in this aspects..Haa if there is a bath tub then im sure that would definitely happen😆..Chutzpah cv's cant even afford a Comfortable and luxurious bath tub😆...Mujshe puch leta i would have arranged for it😆

Viplav will never get satisfied n bored in giving kisses to her...Just becoz his nautanki family is present over there all the time he couldn't do ahem ahem scene continuously for 24hrs without any single break...Even if he get exhausted dhaani keeps on insisting to do🤣
In the last scene they both exchange kiss on their cheeks and this time dhaani is back in race to give kiss😆...

i must appreciate eisha for enacting this kind of scene😛

Credit : to tarun
all these gifs and explanations are by tarun 😛
Edited by -JaZ- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mibenija thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank, Thank you, great gif, when Vidha sad and I am, this scene we repair the mood, I enjoy. 😊
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This post is definitely definatelyguttery🤣...I jus love the 6 gif n I mentioned in my post abt it...the way he was scooping on her,eating tasting as if he hasnt feasted such a delectable beauty...relishing the feminity...was hot n erotic...The 6 gif is what had me gone mad ...the way he rested his head on her for that little second was uncontrollable maddening rush of desire erupting n ready to be exploded...n his fingers had playfully gone up too...He was aroused ...
Hey Tarun...y the hell did u leave us...Come back!!!
Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago
sati65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very beautiful post👍🏼.Very well said n very beautiful presentation..after reading ur post i was again start enjoying the shower romance..👏i enjoyed reading ur post
sati65 thumbnail
Make this post not only pink .it deserves to be rainbow..
sati65 thumbnail
Weldone tarun👏
Edited by sati65 - 8 years ago
resistor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This post has massively increased forum's temperature with your naughty post and amazing gifs.
You described it very unique way and liked your perspective.Glad to see some of your positive response even though you are not satisfied of way the serial is shaping Up.Keep posting such thoughts and we are always welcome to read your views😛

now nobody will able to sleep properly after reading this post😆
Edited by Ronatin - 8 years ago
Mibenija thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The most beautiful I have ever seen. ViDha romanticist.
Eishafan thumbnail
fabulous post and really liked that the scene was not at all gone into OTT way.You made my day for sharing the amazing creations.

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was so so disappointed such hot n hat k scene,, wat else creatives want.. bt nobody turns up n make even a single GIF sig anything yar,,that was too much,, how can u dislikeonce u adore a couple so much..😕 I cursed myself for not being talented enough to make one,, this was explosive n we take it so lightly yarr,, bt ofc we cannot force anyone,, I was literally ashamed,,😕 bt tarun thnk u so much mate in the end izzat rakh li,,😳

now at least koi isko vertical n horizontal stake kar de yaar,,😃 wud b literally grateful..😳