Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysterious7

Dee 1st Page 👍🏼...

AT Title, love, love, love 😆. Even though I didn't get why he said it, but in future I am sure Abhi will be to Pragya 😛 😆...

today's segment is awww..why why why are CVs dragging this exposure when they have magic in Abhigya! they could do so much more and so many different tracks with them!

I will never understand it! it was such a cute and romantic scene..looking forward to it and Mina's gifs of course!
deefan thumbnail
Thanks guys for first page reviews! I love dressing up the AT 😆
Please keep making edits and gifs, they are all so beautiful!
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefan

today's segment is awww..why why why are CVs dragging this exposure when they have magic in Abhigya! they could do so much more and so many different tracks with them!

I will never understand it! it was such a cute and romantic scene..looking forward to it and Mina's gifs of course!

The segment was adorable. It made me a happy bunny 😆. I know what you mean, it's such a torture and they have so much to explore with Abhigya *sigh*...
Edited by Mysterious7 - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Fingers are restless, can't figure out if I should gif segment itself! 😆

Sowmz I'm not involved in any anniversary tayyari and I don't think anyone has taken the initiative. We can have one if we want, someone just needs to decide they're organizing it, tell mod, and make everyone else contribute...On the one hand I feel it would be great to have one because WOO HOO WE MADE IT TWO YEARS, but on the other hand, the show has been so draining lately, who feels like celebrating??? 😕
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks guys for first page reviews! I love dressing up the AT 😆
Please keep making edits and gifs, they are all so beautiful!

Making edits, gifs , penning down dream senarios of ABHIGYA is wat keeping me sane now a days.. 😆😆

deefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

Hey DEE & MINA... Any preparations for the 2nd anniversary thread??

i dont know how much of a celebration it will be with Tanu in the picture..I dont see her leaving by the anniversary. They dont start new explosive tracks or finish when  IPL is around the corner..unless TRPs go down.

Donny told me that since the show began, the show has never been out of Top 10 and almost always in the Top 5. So we are at their mercy!

Will this anniversary be on April 15 our calendar or KKB time?

I have a game in mind if Tanu is still not exposed by April 15 that incorporates Abhigya..😛
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Fingers are restless, can't figure out if I should gif segment itself! 😆

Sowmz I'm not involved in any anniversary tayyari and I don't think anyone has taken the initiative. We can have one if we want, someone just needs to decide they're organizing it, tell mod, and make everyone else contribute...On the one hand I feel it would be great to have one because WOO HOO WE MADE IT TWO YEARS, but on the other hand, the show has been so draining lately, who feels like celebrating??? 😕

What's u said is true...  But having an anniversary thread we can relive all the magical moments... Not just Abhigya's.. But the whole shows... 

We Made it two years... And we do need a spl thread for it... It ll divert us from the crap a little bit.. 

Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sowmii_cutiee

Making edits, gifs , penning down dream senarios of ABHIGYA is wat keeping me sane now a days.. 😆😆

Your poor hubby, Sowmzie. He's getting no attention at all these days, is he loll 😉
Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail

i dont know how much of a celebration it will be with Tanu in the picture..I dont see her leaving by the anniversary. They dont start new explosive tracks or finish when  IPL is around the corner..unless TRPs go down.

Donny told me that since the show began, the show has never been out of Top 10 and almost always in the Top 5. So we are at their mercy!

Will this anniversary be on April 15 our calendar or KKB time?

I have a game in mind if Tanu is still not exposed by April 15 that incorporates Abhigya..😛

Our calendar April 15th the show completes 2 years... 

Sowmii_cutiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina-

Your poor hubby, Sowmzie. He's getting no attention at all these days, is he loll 😉

Well the whole of March I was off work... So wen hez off to work.. I got bored n was on the AT all the time... 😆😆... He gets all the attention he needs.. 😆😆

Now m back to work.. So I won't get too mad with the drag that is going to come n loose my sanity... 
😆