Djs Creative Unit Actor Commited Suicide

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This is a sad news guys
Pratyusha Banerjee who played various charcter role in tv shows commited suicide😲 . She was a very good actress 😊.
Djs Creative made a show called Hum Haina Na😊 on Sony she was playing the female lead named Sagarika😳 in that

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah it was too shocking.. For a sec I thought someone is making April fool.. Recently saw her in Power couple.. Too young to go.. Very sad to hear such young and talented girl giving up on life
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyyfanatic

Yeah it was too shocking.. For a sec I thought someone is making April fool.. Recently saw her in Power couple.. Too young to go.. Very sad to hear such young and talented girl giving up on life

iknow she was a good actress 😊😲
and her would be husband he doesnt know how can he say that 😲
there were in live in relationship i mean i can understand if it was the neighbhour didnt know but how come the loser boyfrnd dont know πŸ˜•
daal mein toh kuch kaala hain 😑.
thats why i dont lie the concept of live in relationship πŸ₯±my late mom was correct that its eploitation of women i totally agree with my late mom 😊
siya_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

iknow she was a good actress 😊😲
and her would be husband he doesnt know how can he say that 😲
there were in live in relationship i mean i can understand if it was the neighbhour didnt know but how come the loser boyfrnd dont know πŸ˜•
daal mein toh kuch kaala hain 😑.
thats why i dont lie the concept of live in relationship πŸ₯±my late mom was correct that its eploitation of women i totally agree with my late mom 😊

Sorry to hear abt your mom.. Internally TV industry looks pretty dirty, only outside is glamorous. Its so sad abt soo many articles coming up and ppl like Rakhi sawant and dolly bindra and so many more proclaiming to be best of friends! Just coz no one will ever come to know the real truth behind it as its gone with her. Ppl are becoming sherlock n giving all sorts of theories. Just feel as if its Page 3 movie in front of me.. sad end.. and sad reality.. Truth will never come out (no suicide note or suicide note destroyed.. no one will ever know)
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyyfanatic

Sorry to hear abt your mom.. Internally TV industry looks pretty dirty, only outside is glamorous. Its so sad abt soo many articles coming up and ppl like Rakhi sawant and dolly bindra and so many more proclaiming to be best of friends! Just coz no one will ever come to know the real truth behind it as its gone with her. Ppl are becoming sherlock n giving all sorts of theories. Just feel as if its Page 3 movie in front of me.. sad end.. and sad reality.. Truth will never come out (no suicide note or suicide note destroyed.. no one will ever know)

totally agree 😊
dolly bindra always wants lime light πŸ˜›
how come noboddy helped her when this boyfrnd drama was going on πŸ˜•
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
all of sudden she had so many friends?? where were these so called friends when she was alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If they really were her friends, didn't they realise there was something not right or how come she did not confide to any of her closest friend?
siya_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

all of sudden she had so many friends?? where were these so called friends when she was alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they really were her friends, didn't they realise there was something not right or how come she did not confide to any of her closest friend?

point worth thinking over!