Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think she was 27, not 24... wasnt she 22 when she joined BV in 2010 ?
At that time, her year of birth was given as 1988.

Anyway, I feel she made a big mistake by quitting BV. It is reported that she was depressed because no good roles were coming her way.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dont remember what was her age told back then but from quite a time now i am hearing and reading her age to be18 when she joined BV and soon turned 19 because her date of birth is in august and last year in august she was reported to be celebrating her 24th birthday
Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 8 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Hannah_

Shashank gave shoulder to her funeral too Saw pictures and video of her funeral on Indian express

i saw that in news What an experience for me Pratyusha was my favorite actor Shashank Vyas's first heroine and i loved their chemistry on screen and off screen their friendship too Wanted to see them together in some other show but what i saw Shanks giving shoulder to her funeral in reality
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i don't think she has no work. she recently did a show wid her BF & also hosted a show wid kamya.
and i heard vikas gupta's IV & he said he'd offered her his show but she refused as she wanted 2 take break.

so don't think she has any work related probs. hope soon truth cums out & may her soul RIP now.
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think it is very insensitive , infact cruel of media for spreading rumors even after her death๐Ÿ˜ก Shame on all the these media people who are spreading rumors about her even now All they care for money by giving spicy stories to people nothing else๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Why would Pratyusha commit suicide because of work issues ? I don't know real reason of her committing suicide so can't comment on that much .God knows better and May He does justice with her but certainly i don't believe she committed suicide because of work issues ? This is just beginning of her career She achieved fame at the beginning of her career Yes she made wrong career choices post BV which affected her career badly but then who did not ? Even Amir Khan has made some bad choices of films and his films too have flopped Madhuri Dixit films have been flop too Ups and downs are part of everyone's career Why would someone commit suicide because today his shows are not much successful especially that actor who has a long career ahead of her ?
Certainly the reason is something else, not this

Media people are acting so insensitively I never supported the idea of this covering every detail of celebrities funeral Let it be private Let the family and friends mourn their loss instead of shoving your stupid camera and mikes on their faces to sell your paper , TV channel and online portal I am disappointed with IF too posting all Prats funeral pics , videos with insensitive headlines check this out check that out Its not something exciting to see For God's sake. Show some respect for humanity
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posting Shashank Vyas and Siddarth Shukla's part

The tragic demise of actress Pratyusha Banerjee has left the telly world in a state of shock, with many expressing that it is devastating that the "vibrant" and "lively" star got into a state of depression and allegedly committed suicide.

Hailing from Jharkhand, the 24-year-old was found hanging from the ceiling fan of her flat in Goregaon West on Friday afternoon by her boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh, who took her to the Kokilaben Ambani Hospital where she succumbed.

Pratyusha, who came into the limelight through her portrayal of the grownup Anandi in popular TV show "Balika Vadhu" -- which delved into the issue of child marriage. Later, she went on to star in various shows like "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5", "Bigg Boss 7", "Hum Hain Na", and "Power Couple", in which she appeared with Rahul.

Sidharth Shukla, who shared screen space with the late actress in "Balika Vadhu", said: "I can't believe that Pratyusha can do this. It's really sad to hear about her death. She never used to take any work pressure. It's hard to think that she was in a state of depression."

Actor Shashank Vyas, who played the character of Anandi's husband Jagdish in "Balika Vadhu", is finding it hard to believe that Pratyusha could take such a drastic step.

"Pratyusha was full of life. She was my first Anandi. I have fond memories of her. I had not imagined she would do something as drastic as suicide. I thought its an April Fools' prank when I got a call from a friend... May her soul rest in peace," Shashank said.

Complete article here http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Pratyusha-was-lively-news-of-her-death-is-shocking-TV-stars/articleshow/51661835.cms
=====================================================================

Veteran actress Surekha Sikri, who played Dadisa to Pratyusha's character in Balika Vadhu, told IANS: "I am absolutely shocked. I knew her, she was very sweet. She was a sensitive person, she must have taken something to heart and must have got really emotional."

From IANS

============================================================================
Tweets of Shashank and Anup Soni

shashank vyas @shasha303

No PROBLEM in life is bigger than LIFE..most beautiful eyes closed for ever.many memories bt only memories nw.miss u

========================================
Annup Sonii @Anupsonicp

Shocked and Speachless...why did you do this Pratyusha... you were so young ...Poori Zindagi Padi thi tumhare samne

Annup Sonii @Anupsonicp

God...what have you done Pratyusha... RIP beta...

==============================

There were few pictures of Shashank on all news sources at hospital and giving shoulder to Prats funeral too which i did not want to post Too depressing to even look at them Was depressed even seeing a bit of her funeral on news channel Such a tragic death

Edited by Hina- - 8 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@hina thanx 4 sharing.
i m really sad even tho i was not prats fan.and wenever i m reading any news or watching it i m getting bit emotional. i still cudn't believe that prats is really no more.๐Ÿ˜ญ
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@hina thanx 4 sharing.

i m really sad even tho i was not prats fan.and wenever i m reading any news or watching it i m getting bit emotional. i still cudn't believe that prats is really no more.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Its heart breaking From last one week i am getting depressed whenever i switch on news channels First that suicide bomb blast in a pakistani public park near children's swings killing so many children , so many died in that incident , complete families destroyed and hundreds are still in hospital in critical condition It was terrible to even hear about this dolly Can't even imagine what hell the families who lost their dears ones must be going through and all those who witnessed this Heart bleeding incident and now this Pratyusha 's sudden suicide like this So sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
my heart is broken after reading "late actress" it really hurts
as dolly said,everytime i read article about her,tears start flowing down
those sparkling eyes are closed forever
i am unable to accept this
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very saddening

i always loved the bonding of Shashank Prats Anup Soni Smita Bansal. Even after parting ways with the serial They were frequently seen interacting each other and being happy and enjoying in each other's company but now after Prats has left this gang of these friends

Why Pratyusha Why? You had so many best friends who loved and respected you , you had so many fans who endlessly fought for you when you were replaced as Anandi and colors and cvs were all mudslinging on you then why you have to feel so lonely to take up of your life ๐Ÿ˜”I wish she would have survived her depression talking to her friends just for once They would have helped her its too late now She took a very drastic step leaving every one shocked and saddened