Pratyusha suicide case: Boyfriend to be named in chargesheet

Ivone12 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

❤️

Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

The truth is unstoppable, like a torrent ...

Fresh trouble for Pratyusha Banerjee's boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh

Pratyusha Banerjee suicide to cheating ex, the controversies of Rahul Raj Singh

Edited by ahilajkula - 7 years ago
ahilajkula thumbnail

When was born Pratyusha Banerjee, was born big star with enormous potential and talent ... was born a beautiful lotus flower associated with heavenly beauty and pure divine love ... Pratyusha, so pure, so divine ...

Look at the these little hands full of awards ...😊

Thank you Pratyusha, thank you for all , our wonderful angel. You've made our lives richer and brighter. We love you for all times...

ahilajkula thumbnail

Sidyusha is most deserving of this great popularity BV in India and around the globe. Such chemistry is not seen never and nowhere neither on small screens neither on the big screens.    I'm glad that Sid reap the fruits of your labor. Unfortunately for all of us, some other are reaping the fruits of labor of our Pratyusha. I really infinitely sad and angry ...
 I see that "they" shyly remembered the Pratyusha.  Conscience no yes peace ... This serial and film industry are really cruel.

Vietnam's hot AF as Sidharth Shukla's landed there!

July 13, 2016 3:09 pm0 commentsViews: 15

Sidharth Shukla just made Vietnam hotter!

The actor was there as part of promotions for Balika Vadhu that'll be shown there

He is tall, handsome and blessed with immense charm. Sidharth Shukla who was last seen onIndia's Got Talent as a host has headed to Vietnam where Balika Vadhu will be telecast on a local channel. The actor is accompanied by his co-stars Avinash Mukherjee (little Jagya), Aasiya Kazi (Gangaa) and Roop Durgapal (Sanchi) from the long-running show.

sidin-vietnam2

The presence of the actors attracted a lot of public outside the airport. They were greeted with bouquets and traditional gifts. They arrived in Ho Chi Minh City's Tan Son Nhat International Airport in style. Sidharth was dressed casually in denims, a beige tee shirt and red mercury glares. The actor also took his mom with him to Vietnam and she also posed with some of the locals.

sidin-vietnam5

The team was presented traditional Vietnamese hats. Conical in shape, the peasant hat is called Non La in local language. Customised painted hats were made for all the actors. The actors were interviewed by local media and fans stood with placards cheering them.

sidin-vietnam4

Sidharth has been missing from a fiction show for quite some time now. However, he won Khatron Ke Khiladi this year and is busy with projects on foreign shores. Besides Vietnam, he is also doing a film in Russian. The actor's fan clubs have shared this news. Balika Vadhu had Sidharth in the role of Shivraj Shekhar who rescues Anandi (Pratyusha Banerjee) from the drudgeries of life. The pairing was loved by audiences.

sidin-vietnam8

Balika Vadhu created history by becoming the longest-running TV show in India for eight years. It has entered into the Limca Book of Records. The show talking about a child bride Anandi and her woes will shut shop on July 31. 

http://www.bollyspice.in/2016/07/13/vietnams-hot-af-as-sidharth-shuklas-landed-there/

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/sidharth-shukla-lands-in-vietnam-and-raises-temperatures/
Viswasruti thumbnail
Thank you Ahila for this information . In this world , somewhere or the other , the show is still going on , she is still garnering adulation and adoration from some part of the world , though she left this world 3 1/2 months back .
ahilajkula thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Thank you Ahila for this information . In this world , somewhere or the other , the show is still going on , she is still garnering adulation and adoration from some part of the world , though she left this world 3 1/2 months back .

Unfortunately for all of us throughout India and the world, Pratyusha⭐️ will from day to day to get more glory ...😭
Thank you Madhu 💔...

ahilajkula thumbnail

Sid and entourage in Vietnam...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoBfosAP-7M[/YOUTUBE]

Sid was in Visit Vietnam. Everything is nice ... but   nonetheless  we all know that missing a big link in the chain, ... Unfortunately, now, forever ...
We lack a girl  with a big heart, with great soul without whose participation with Sid and without her large talent, all this would not be possible ... Pratyusha, we love you forever.
SidYusha to me is engraved and carved in my soul ... and I'm not the only one ...a great many of us who SY impassioned love . Has a us everywhere and from everywhere ...   I've always been possessive when my SY in comes to. For example, those murderer and an idiot, I can not stand from the first moment.  Aasiya is dear to me, but not in combination with Sid. In this situation I think it is Colors planted her like an egg from a coward for a Vietnamese audience as Prats replacement, because she, Aasiya has something of Prats sensibility ... and she is a solid actress, I appreciate her and I respect greatly her , but she is not the one who is with Sid, credited for such great  popularity BV. We all know that it is SY that magical mix.
For me is present constant appreciation Colors produced , what is for us and the whole world has given something magical and unforgettable - incredibly divine pair that is closest to perfection as  Deities of Radha and Krishna ...
Simultaneously I am very angry at the people in Colors, which are not found way and the possibility that they retain Pratyusha in the series ... They have shown themselves as very arrogant and very incompetent at the time. It was the moment of greatest popularity of this series ...
I'm ready to forgive Colors produced ... if, in cooperation with the Indian government, they raise the monumental monument Sidyusha or more monuments of the two of them together in unforgettable scenes, in one place, in the center of Mumbai. We people from all over the world we will have a phenomenal reason to visit India (among other things, of course) and we get a new place of pilgrimage such as the Taj Mahal ... You think that I exaggerate? If you think you are not aware of how in world SY sincere and deep love ... And their popularity is still in expansion ... In some countries the series starts to broadcast just now ...
Occasionally I send a tweet India's government and Colors, and from today I will do this every day ... maybe someone else join to me ...
ahilajkula thumbnail

New Update: Rahul Raj Singh missing?

Kahani me naya twist!!!

If media reports are to be believed, the infamous actor-producer Rahul Raj Singh, who is being charged for abetting the suicide of his girlfriend, TV actor Pratyusha Banerjee, is MISSING.

Pratyusha committed suicide on 1 April 2016.

At such a scenario, model-actor Heer Patel too had walked in accusing Rahul of cheating her. She accused him of duping her of lakhs of rupees.

Next, Heer approached the Versova police on 2 July to lodge a complaint against him.

According to a daily, Heer's mother Geeta registered the FIR and stated, "Singh narrated a film script and asked her to arrange for Rs 25 lakh. He promised to cast her as a lead actress and promised to give my husband the title of producer for the same."

And Rahul recently filed an anticipatory bail application before the Dindoshi sessions court.

However, the court rejected his application on Thursday.

And now guess what?

A few hours after the application was rejected, Rahul went untraceable and his phone too was found switched off.

As per the daily, a police source said, "A police team went to his apartment to search for him but the door was locked and Singh was not found there. We are on the lookout for him."

Kiran Kale, senior inspector at Versova police station said that they will arrest him once he is found.

ahilajkula thumbnail

Actor Pratyusha was to meet counselor day before suicide!
                                                                      TNN | Jul 24, 2016, 12.42 AM IST

MUMBAI: Two days before she committed suicide, TV actor Pratyusha Banerjee had taken an appointment with a mental health professional whose number she had fished out from a telephonic search engine. This health professional's statement has been included in the chargesheet filed against the actor's boyfriend, producer Rahul Raj Singh. 

"On March 30, Pratyusha looked up 'Just Dial' for contact numbers of psychiatrists. My company received an intimation from 'Just Dial' as we have a tie-up with them. I immediately dialled Pratyusha," counsellor Vinesh Jairaj said in his statement. "She told me that she was seeking counselling for depression caused due to issues in her relationship. I gave her an appointment for the next day. But she cancelled the appointment later," Jairaj stated. On April 1, Pratyusha was found hanging in her flat. 

The chargesheet also comprises a statement from Rahul's co-worker, Parvez Shaikh, who has alleged that he was controlling Pratyusha's finances. Shaikh has said in his statement that Pratyusha's debit and credit cards were with Rahul. He used them for withdrawals. 

Also, Vijay Sharma, father of Rahul's ex-girlfriend, and events producer Mohammad Naeem Alamgir have said in their statements that Rahul still continues to owe them money.