Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maria13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Who would have thought this girl will commit suicide after 8 months She looked so happy on her birthday last year

Credit for these avis to colt-pixy

Edited by maria13 - 8 years ago
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fuzion -

Top 7 Most Shocking Headlines Of The Week!

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/top-7-shocking-headlines-week/

AdorableAnusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: maria13

Who would have thought this girl will commit suicide after 8 months She looked so happy on her birthday last year

Credit for these avis to colt-pixy

i wish Pratyusha would have taken some inspiration from Shashank . Life has thrown at him so many difficulties at such young age He lost his beloved mother at such young age When he came Mumbai to try his luck in acting his friend who so far was with him , left him in lurch and he did not have even a proper place to stay in Mumbai He had to struggle so much to earn his bread in Mumbai He had to struggle so much to make his place in showbiz world He gave above 200 auditions before Jagya and how many disappointments he had to face before Jagya How many times he was turned down for various roles for which he auditioned but he never gave up, kept trying and working harder and finally all hard work paid off when he was selected to play Jagya . He takes difficulties as challenge and over come them not grow weak in front of them Today he is an established actor in industry , he has fame , big balance everything but still he is so balanced , fully sorted out , never lost his way There is such a big difference between both youngsters who debuted in the industry at the same time through same serial
Edited by AdorableAnusha - 8 years ago
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
She gone for ever. Stop criticizing her!!!
AdorableAnusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deb07

She gone for ever. Stop criticizing her!!!

and who is criticizing her if you are pointing at me😕 than i am not criticizing rather saying wish she would have survived taking some right guidance in her life
if you are pointing at me than all i will say Better read the comment and stop ordering
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
well
comparing shanky and pratyusha is not logical
pratyusha was physically and mentally tortured by her bf
there is a lot of difference when a boy is ditched or a girl is cheated
boys recovers soon but 4 girls, the whole life is ruined
AdorableAnusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

well
comparing shanky and pratyusha is not logical
pratyusha was physically and mentally tortured by her bf
there is a lot of difference when a boy is ditched or a girl is cheated
boys recovers soon but 4 girls, the whole life is ruined

I never meant to offend pratyusha fans but i am definitely not being illogical It is truth that Pratyusha lost her way after achieving success Her glamours life and wrong company of friends made her life a difficult mess but Shashank is fully sorted out and i wish she would have followed his path and as far as difficulties are concerned Difficulties can be of different types but not everyone's life is bed of roses but some face with difficulties bravely and over come them but some become and give up their lives
i differ with you on this girls whole life is ruined if their boy friends cheat them Some girls unfortunately make themselves weak by giving up their lives after cheating of cheater boy friends If she indeed was tortured physically and mentally by her boyfriend and cheated by him she should have complained about him and dumb him in garbage bin where he belonged and moved on in life with her head high I dont think he ever was so powerful to damage her after that but unfortunately she took her life which did not do good of anyone That jerk is still living but she is gone Far away from her loved ones They got the pain of life time and Pratyusha is no more i wish she would have dumped him not taken up her precious life

who told you boys recover too soon ? even they give up their lives In India suicide rate of boys for various reasons is more than girls
Reenatyzed thumbnail
totally agree with u about girl power
even i am a big supporter of feminism
but unfortunatly,the cruel society is always agains a girl.if a boy dumps a girl,have u ever heard that maybe the boy is wrong.no,always society is skeptical about girls
and personally,i hate this mentality
Reenatyzed thumbnail
well the latest development is that pratyusha's lawyer told that she called him on 31St march and told him that her life is in danger
and she called kamya and told her that she is going to file a case agains rahul
and the very next day,she died
how?
its not a sucide case.it seems a murder
AdorableAnusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

totally agree with u about girl power
even i am a big supporter of feminism
but unfortunatly,the cruel society is always agains a girl.if a boy dumps a girl,have u ever heard that maybe the boy is wrong.no,always society is skeptical about girls
and personally,i hate this mentality

shobha both kind of mentalities exist One who entirely blame girls even when the boys are wrong and one who supports wrong women too in the name of feminism and put the entire blame on boys even when the boys are innocent i hate these both mentalities
Regarding Pratyusha, whatever is reason of her suicide , she did injustice with herself by taking up her precious life Thats what i was saying I fault her parents for being so ignorant of their daughter they did not even know her depression has reached to which level and as far as Rahul is concerned if he abused Prats How i wish she would have kicked him on his behind not taken her so precious and much loved life but now what happened had happened It cannot be changed unfortunately Prats has gone forever i pray she rests in peace and whatever injustice has happened with her she gets her justice for it Amen !!!!!!!!!!