Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TheNamesV

Finally un-resing!!!! :D

Before I go any further I need to get this out- ahhh-hhh-hhh-hhh*infinity times πŸ˜†

I don't even remember the number of times I have read this since last night!!!!! My fingers were inching to comment then and there, but it would do no justice!!!!!! 

I still remember how randomly we started talking about this topic and went with the flow into a land of our dreams!😳 I know the crazy hours of hard work you have put into making this story-at the weirdest places i might add and our crazy 1am-2am sessions where our brain works the most. πŸ˜† 

The trailer has released and now waiting for the movie! I'm sooo happy for you with the reactions you have already got!!! You are a brilliant writer and it is very very very evident in this prologue [and the future parts(which i knowπŸ˜‰)]

Our chotu is the cutest of all living things along with another person and one moreπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰...

I can't extend this any longer than i already have! I'm tooo excited and may give away detailsπŸ˜†

loads of LOVE😳,
V
(1am buddies, mentally wired buddies and much much moreπŸ˜†)

Because I need to reply. 
Dude! I love you! πŸ€— Thank you for all the support and having that immense undying faith in me πŸ€— too much I have asked for! But thank U ❀️ rest I am seriously TIRED but I promised to update so I am! πŸ˜† accha wala reply next time pakka promise. πŸ˜† 
WaqtZaya thumbnail
@Chillychick 
Raspi
jas91
shadow hearts 
allwaysasya
Sanksgain
Jannat
Prizi
Mayur 
Aishwarya
Prinky
Annie
Buddhu_sa_Man
Ipsita
Linse

thank U so much for the love and encouragement, πŸ€— sorry for not replying individually due to shortage of time.  But I promise I'll next time. πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 
WaqtZaya thumbnail
i need 4 pages to 13 πŸ˜† 
i mean 3 πŸ˜† 

V comment πŸ˜† 

Ohh I loved the Doogy and bears wala gif so cute  
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 8 years ago
CaptainV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Because I need to reply. 
Dude! I love you! πŸ€— Thank you for all the support and having that immense undying faith in me πŸ€— too much I have asked for! But thank U ❀️ rest I am seriously TIRED but I promised to update so I am! πŸ˜† accha wala reply next time pakka promise. πŸ˜† 

see I'm stalking you!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ 
WaqtZaya thumbnail
U have to πŸ˜† 
Just comment once now πŸ˜† if u already did then dont πŸ˜† 
CaptainV thumbnail
:*
WaqtZaya thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
I'll just leave it here and wait for your comments πŸ˜† 

Mine and V's extended thanks to 

A.Hajnal's super fast proof-reading. Wish I could write as fast as she proof-read πŸ˜† 

For Updates : Buddy Me / Leave a Comment 

Adios. 

added : anopama requested me to add the translation to hindi/urdu dialogues so that's done. πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ 
Let me know if there are other demands of yours (all of you inclusive) for me to fulfil πŸ˜† 
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 8 years ago
CaptainV thumbnail
ANKIEEE YOUR BACK AND SO AM I!!!

I'm going to write this comment from two perspectives:

1) AS A PERSON READING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME-

OMGGG I loved loved loved the update!!!!! Poor Azammm, why is akdu soo akdu?!?! why?!?!😑😭 azam is the cutest thing on the entire planet!! no competition at all!! I have sooo many questions-
What happened to azam? Where is zoya? Who are azam's parents? Why does he need help? Why is asad into illegal activities?? sooo many questions.. only you can answerπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Its getting all the more interesting πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ update sooon😳😳

2) AS A PERSON WHO HAS READY READ IT AND KNOWS THE DETAILS-πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

OMGGG I loved loved loved the update!!!!! Poor Azammm, why is akdu soo akdu?!?! why?!?!😑😭  and all the questions I have asked-ANS- I know the reason/answer πŸ˜‰

You have written this chapter sooo amazingly well Ankie!! The conversations are my most favorite thing about the prologue and this chapter! It is beyond adorable😳😳😳😳 

I already know the story and cant wait for the next update or better update all togetherπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ LOL but I will wait and more strength to your readers too πŸ˜› 
Is this a sad or happy story?! happy ending or not?! hmm *WA thinking emoji*
also I want to thank everyone who has helped ankie with any part of this SS πŸ˜ƒTHANK YOU😳

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
loads loads and loads of love
V
Edited by TheNamesV - 8 years ago
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Heyyy...finally read the update...it was awesome Ankie!!πŸ˜ƒ

Asad was rude to the kid 😭

Loving the story...update soon Ankie... 😳

Thanks for the pm!!! 😊
Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 8 years ago