SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Well the episode was so so
Nothing much happened except Ria's sting operation n jassi's adoption jaap
1.Jogi tried to convince jassi but jassi being jassi ...refused to back back off🤔
2. Suri n kulwinder also tried but all went in vain🥱
3.Simran's behaviour towards jogi was a bit rude I mean I know ki she thinks that he n ria are in a relationship but the way she spoke to jogi was very disappointing... He was trying to do his job n she blasted on him
4. Ria n adi's chup chup ke chori moments were yawn worthy...kitta pakate hain...m waiting for JogIa's(Jogi + Ria) story but getting AdiRi's (Adi + Ria) boring fake louu
5 precap was good but we all know ki much nhi hoga😆

Edited by SONAL30 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks. did simran see ria meeting adi late at night?? if she did, then hope she realises ria once again lied to her and used jogi to cover herself.
by the way have khuraana's told jassi she is adopted??
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail

how many times she will save ria from raj??!! about time raj took control of ria and acknowledge his wife spoiling ria
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nothing great in today's epi.
Kal I guess they have said ki Jogi is adopted.🤣🤣 Ya fir something else. I don't think CVs are planning to let Jassi know the truth so early. Woh track SOTY ke baad hoga mostly.
Ms.SK thumbnail
precap is misleading - think jassi got some insight on somthing BUT khuraana's are thinking she found out the truth
Ms.SK thumbnail
Jonty is out of competiton. why oh why? ankita should have been out. she is expert only in scheming, not in studies
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Jonty is out of competiton. why oh why? ankita should have been out. she is expert only in scheming, not in studies

Logically Ankita should have been out, but I guess the CVs don't want the vamp kid out so fast. Drama ke liye zabardasti they'll keep Aditya and Ankita almost till the last or 2nd last round.
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
honestly what episode was this 😛crime patrol🤣🤣 or savdhan india or both🤣🤣 it didnt look like parvarish 2😆
simran and riya both are dumb 😛
jassi ka toh pata nahin😆 par ankita ka baand bajne wala 😛🤣
what is this sting operation that where riya dad work 😲
riya girl are u crazy or what😲 do you want your daddy to be fired😕
why why cvs hate them😡 why did jhonty get eliminated😭 it should have been ankita 🤢
precap 😛
ye lo aur drama 🤣 bas iss ki kami thi🤣