Does Jassi know that she is an adopted child?

SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't know much about show's storyline but I know one thing that jassi is adopted n I used to think ki jassi also knows it but from yesterday's episode its clear ki she doesn't know that
But there was a track related to adoption na then what happened n most importantly from jogi's expression it was also evident ki he knows it but how can it possible ki jogi knows n jassi doesn't I mean he is just one year elder to jassi na toh jab jassi ko laaye honge tabhi toh jogi ko nhi pta chala hoga phir kab chala
Can anyone give me a small summary of adoption track.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SONAL30

I don't know much about show's storyline but I know one thing that jassi is adopted n I used to think ki jassi also knows it but from yesterday's episode its clear ki she doesn't know that

But there was a track related to adoption na then what happened n most importantly from jogi's expression it was also evident ki he knows it but how can it possible ki jogi knows n jassi doesn't I mean he is just one year elder to jassi na toh jab jassi ko laaye honge tabhi toh jogi ko nhi pta chala hoga phir kab chala
Can anyone give me a small summary of adoption track.😊

there was an epiosed where one girl from jassi n jogi school had cmmited suicide and died baad mein pata challa that girl was adopted . then jogi heard from his parents that one of their kids is adopted so he went to the adoption center from therre the lady who was the owner told him that jassi is adopted . then jogi n his parents did not tell jassi that she is adopted because they got scared when they got to know tha the other girl who i menteioned in the ealier senetnce was an adopted child n when she got to her truth she commited suicide . khurranas thought if told jassi this she would commit suicide like that other girl did
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah completely agreed to Lizzie. Actually before the SOTY and fees wala track, there was this track- and the agency people had come for enquiry and Khurranas didn't have proper papers of adoption. So uska bohot kaand chal raha tha becuase when they came Jassi wasn't at home and drama hua tha hoda. Then the agency and uska ek main lady hai- they thought ki Khurranas are mistreating Jassi and agency wale decided ki they'll take Jassi back from the Khurranas- during all this- when once Suri and Kulvinder was discussing this, Jogi overhears that one child is adopted so obviously he thinks he is the adopted child( because Jassi is more pampered and favourite bacchi types). But then Jogi follows Khurranas to that adoption wala place. And ultimately he finds out ki Jassi is the adopted one and that the agency wale are about to take Jassi away because of the misunderstandings that Khurranas are not treating Jassi well. And Jogi makes that lady understand the truth and literally proves it to her- when he pushes Jassi into swimming pool and Khurranas(without even knowing swimming) jumps into the pool to save her without even thinking a second. And the agency wali lady is watching all this and she understands ki haan yaar. Khurranas care for Jassi even more than their real son. And she also says that the Khurranas are lucky to have Jogi as their son- and she reveals that it was a plan of Jogi to push Jassi into swimming pool so that the Khurranas save her, to prove how much the Khurranas love and care for Jassi. But Jassi wasn't there when this revealation happens. And Jassi ke saamne Jogi just covers up saying ki he pushed her because he wanted to remove her fear of water. And ghar wale also say along because they don't want Jassi to know the truth.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh Teri
Inna drama
Thanks for the info...Lizzie n naucholic🤗
Can u tell me the episode nis
I want to see an emotional jogi
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't remember the exact date. Dec or Jan mostly. Google karke try karle.
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh Teri
Inna drama
Thanks for the info...Lizzie n naucholic🤗
Can u tell me the episode nis
I want to see an emotional jogi
[/QUOTE
go on setindia youtube and then on the playlists there you will find parvarish s2 all videos click on that 😊