Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: purepunjabi

Alefia is a good actress.i liked her in reporters and she has worked with prinal too in some another show.excited for her entry .

Ya even I liked her seem like important role 😳and like darcy mentioned makers thought someone hotter😆😆that's why they opted her by opting out the other one😆which is good coz even I liked her in reporters 😊she was Rajeev's friend and mother of a kid in that show as well so she'll be a great mother I'm sure😳
aditi37 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuMoNaya

ho gya sticky😆

😕😕😕😕😕😕explain plzz😕😕
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi37

Ya even I liked her seem like important role 😳and like darcy mentioned makers thought someone hotter😆😆that's why they opted her by opting out the other one😆which is good coz even I liked her in reporters 😊she was Rajeev's friend and mother of a kid in that show as well so she'll be a great mother I'm sure😳

😆now we can say that karu has got this beautiful smile and eyes from her mom😛😆 no she wasn't mother of anuraag in reporters she was his elder sister 😆
aditi37 thumbnail

Originally posted by: purepunjabi

😆now we can say that karu has got this beautiful smile and eyes from her mom😛😆 no she wasn't mother of anuraag in reporters she was his elder sister 😆

Thanks I thought she was his mother😆thanks for clearing that 😆