HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i feel the story will be completely new in s2...coz even EK herself said once ki this break concept doesnt work for our audience...most probably then characters will also be new but i just want the same trio 😭😭

and Adaa can do any role...positive or grey shaded...she had done behenein where her role was positive...in amrit manthan..it was grey shaded and in Piya basanti re...positive and piya was so cute 😳😳 in CNB bhi she is so cool...πŸ‘and her episodic's but all these characters were so powerful and even sesha the character is so intense and powerful and i just want great character for her 😳😳

and above all,the story should be appealing...and yes finiteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shalluuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Priyaa yup story should b finite n even if naagin will not end in may ..i will make it finite for myself by leaving at mid ...even good cast is not capable of saving over stretching of show
HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalluuu

Priyaa yup story should b finite n even if naagin will not end in may ..i will make it finite for myself by leaving at mid ...even good cast is not capable of saving over stretching of show

yep...before naagin only EK show i followed was bade achhe lagte hain...till 1 yr i used to wait for every epi...uske baad i've lost interest...for me one of the reasons behind following naagin was that its finite and i just hope it is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shalluuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_013

yep...before naagin only EK show i followed was bade achhe lagte hain...till 1 yr i used to wait for every epi...uske baad i've lost interest...for me one of the reasons behind following naagin was that its finite and i just hope it is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i hope too n naagin 2 with new story n new characterization
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalluuu

i hope too n naagin 2 with new story n new characterization

but ada, mouni should remain yaar

maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Without the three leads n the story remaining the same I doubt if the season 2 will be as popular. Even otherwise also season concept has not worked really great for India media.

On lighter note before making allegations against his parents shouldn't she have actually brought sangram Singh before rithik as else like photo n book sangram Singh might also be made to vanish by our beloved ankiji n Yaminiji before rithik sees him πŸ˜†
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: buscar007

Without the three leads n the story remaining the same I doubt if the season 2 will be as popular. Even otherwise also season concept has not worked really great for India media.

On lighter note before making allegations against his parents shouldn't she have actually brought sangram Singh before rithik as else like photo n book sangram Singh might also be made to vanish by our beloved ankiji n Yaminiji before rithik sees him πŸ˜†

Shivanya should have taken Ritik to SS before talking about him to Yam Ank , now they will surely do something to destroy this evodence ..hope they do not kill SS by brainwashing Shesha 😲
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Season two isn't going to start until 2017?😲 The season one finale and premiere of season two is going to have a too big of a gap. Or maybe I'm just greedy and don't want to wait that long.πŸ˜› Thanks for sharing.😊
1Rockstar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishi555

konsa? Vishkanya kya?

yes, I was talking about Vishkanya!!!