Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

@shalu...even karan tracker will look super hot with adaa...they will blaze the screen...i have karan tracker and gurmeet in my mind to pair up with adaa for season 2 alongside with ArNi

If that happens I will surely do all the news channel updates and WUs for the Naagin #2 forum πŸ˜ƒ
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

If that happens I will surely do all the news channel updates and WUs for the Naagin #2 forum πŸ˜ƒ

☺️

Word Count: 1

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Show ending in May end. YAYYY! πŸ₯³

Oh ok.It was supposed to end on May 14th na...15 days extension.

Atleast now cv's can concentrate on our Rivanya..i mean REAL RIVANYA....only few epi left...they have already spoiled Romantic moments of real Rivanya by sharing with vamp...cheap track by cv's...always hate them for this..😑😑😑😑😑😑

I WANT ONLY RIVANYA SCENES in upcoming episodes...their honest confession after all truth...Rivanya needs to team up together and fight against all evils...later shiv gets human form and Rivanya reunite with happy ending...😳😳😳😳
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaYa_Rivanya

Oh ok.It was supposed to end on May 14th na...15 days extension.

Atleast now cv's can concentrate on our Rivanya..i mean REAL RIVANYA....only few epi left...they have already spoiled Romantic moments of real Rivanya by sharing with vamp...cheap track by cv's...always hate them for this..😑

I WANT ONLY RIVANYA SCENES in upcoming episodes...their honest confession after all truth...Rivanya needs to team up together and fight against all evils...later shiv gets human form and Rivanya reunite with happy ending...😳

It's SBAS so take everything with a pinch of salt. They are more than not always wrong. LOL. We got an official article which stated Naagin will end in June with Colors ka CEO ka quote or something. I'd rather believe that than SBAS.

And yes more Rivanya scenes..real ones..no swapping. Can't believe we have to specify 🀣
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

It's SBAS so take everything with a pinch of salt. They are more than not always wrong. LOL. We got an official article which stated Naagin will end in June with Colors ka CEO ka quote or something. I'd rather believe that than SBAS.

And yes more Rivanya scenes..real ones..no swapping. Can't believe we have to specify 🀣

No am not trusting that idiot SBAS...but it will end by May or June...thats for sure na.

So WANT ONLY RIVANYA...yeah...its very very imp to mention REAL RIVANYA...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaYa_Rivanya

No am not trusting that idiot SBAS...but it will end by May or June...thats for sure na.

So WANT ONLY RIVANYA...yeah...its very very imp to mention REAL RIVANYA...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ab tak toh yehi news hai..plus Arjun also said the show is on its last phase. πŸ˜ƒ I'm trusting his words.

We have been badly burned with RiChii..isiliye specify karna padta hai. 🀣
Sutapasima thumbnail
This scene which they showed today might be for next week not this weekend. So at least three to four episodes away yaar
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Will Arjun be part of season 2 ...My take

From the viewpoint of story, it will be difficult for makers to cast Arjun in season 2 if
1. Rivanya story has a tragic end and if season 2 is going to be based on reincarnation. If Shivanya takes rebirth & is in search of her lost love, makers can not take the same actor to play character of Ritik's new birth...what I mean there has to have a different face for Ritik's new birth...otherwise Shivanya will recognize him in their first meeting
2. If season 2 starts and female lead is shown as daughter of Rivanya
3. Makers have already shown Arjun playing double role of father & son.If they have to take Arjun in next season , how they are going to assimilate it in story.
If we leave aside these issues and think about other realities like
1. Arjun has supposedly been approached for JDJ on colors. Even if makers are thinking to cast him in season 2, channel will take a call or make an announcement after JDJ, in case Arjun is doing it.
2.Season I is ending in May & season 2 will be back only next year which means a gap of 7 to 8 months. No doubt considering the popularity of show, actors will like to be part of season 2. But the question is will they confirm their availability 7/8 months in advance. What if they get offer to do a daily show once season 1 ends.
After having said so much, just want to add... not going to watch seoson 2 if Arjun is not there.I started watching season 1 only for Arjun and I am enjoying the show, but no question of me watching season 2 in case Arjun is not part of it..in that case..Bye Bye Naagin after season 1
Edited by well-wisher - 8 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Will Arjun be part of season 2 ...My take

From the viewpoint of story, it will be difficult for makers to cast Arjun in season 2 if
1. Rivanya story has a tragic end and if season 2 is going to be based on reincarnation. If Shivanya takes rebirth & is in search of her lost love, makers can not take the same actor to play character of Ritik's new birth...what I mean there has to have a different face for Ritik's new birth...otherwise Shivanya will recognize him in their first meeting
2. If season 2 starts and female lead is shown as daughter of Rivanya
3. Makers have already shown Arjun playing double role of father & son.If they have to take Arjun in next season , how they are going to assimilate it in story.
If we leave aside these issues and think about other realities like
1. Arjun has supposedly been approached for JDJ on colors. Even if makers are thinking to cast him in season 2, channel will take a call or make an announcement after JDJ, in case Arjun is doing it.
2.Season I is ending in May & season 2 will be back only next year which means a gap of 7 to 8 months. No doubt considering the popularity of show, actors will like to be part of season 2. But the question is will they confirm their availability 7/8 months in advance. What if they get offer to do a daily show once season 1 ends.
After having said so much, just want to add... not going to watch seoson 2 if Arjun is not there.I started watching season 1 only for Arjun and I am enjoying the show, but no question of me watching season 2 in case Arjun is not part of it..in that case..Bye Bye Naagin after season 1

I agree with your points...
I don't think they will take the re-incarnation concept as Kasam is having the same concept...EK might try a different concept...i am sure she will not fail in that department...i just hope arjun is part of season 2...even one missing from the trio...i will not watch the season 2...
shalluuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Shooting for mayy episode will start ...these all segmentss from sesha disguise to ritik sesha marriage to ritik sesha fight is for April n month may means climax ..n its .may b not revealed to viewers