Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shalluuu

me too think

It will b continuation ...sesha turning into vamp n tragic end of s1

count me three...i feel its a continuation...but there is doubts too becos the break is so long and its still not known which month...will the audience able to connect afterall there are too many shows on the same concept airing it.
Mages thumbnail

if u will c adaa positive chrctr in episodic role like savdhaan India than one can easily say ...positive role are also fine if it's written in good way ...without using excess glycerine one can give full justice to positive one n one of the biggest example is mouni Roy playing satii

exactly...👏
there is no harm in crying but with a limit in a logical situation...not like saas-bahu shows
shalluuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

count me three...i feel its a continuation...but there is doubts too becos the break is so long and its still not known which month...will the audience able to connect afterall there are too many shows on the same concept airing it.

but still I hope its not continuation ...I would like to c adaa romancing too with new male lead but that's true I want to c arjun too in s2 too
shalluuu thumbnail
And this yanky drama is making naagin like saas bahu ...
Mages thumbnail

but still I hope its not continuation ...I would like to c adaa romancing too with new male lead but that's true I want to c arjun too in s2 too

it can happen..EK have 2 male leads...arjun for mouni and a new handsome...dashing male lead matching adaa's personality pairs up with adaa...though gurmeet deny abt him doing season 2...i would want him to do season 2 and he pairs with adaa...gurmeet-adaa will burn the screens with their hotness...
Mages thumbnail
@shalu...even karan tracker will look super hot with adaa...they will blaze the screen...i have karan tracker and gurmeet in my mind to pair up with adaa for season 2 alongside with ArNi
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

@shalu...even karan tracker will look super hot with adaa...they will blaze the screen...i have karan tracker and gurmeet in my mind to pair up with adaa for season 2 alongside with ArNi

ok with Karan tacker not gurmeet...i think ektaa will bring one more male lead in s2 ...
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

SBAS VL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=770D4gBN_aw

Enjoy the darama 🤣

Thanks for sharing dear
Adding to first post
Mages thumbnail

ok with Karan tacker not gurmeet...i think ektaa will bring one more male lead in s2 ...

I am rooting for karanT too...karanT-adaa will look super hot together...i can imagine the ArDa jungle passionate dance with KarDa in season 2...😳

I hope EK brings in a new male lead for adaa...we are bless with 2 hot couples...ArNi and adaa's love interest
ishi555 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1Rockstar1

No ways viewers will be able to connect, though nothing said abt Sudhaji, but i feel Ek would retain her too, they are giving such a long break coz may be they don't to bore viewers with the same concept within a yr, so tking such a long break, anyways a similar concept is started in zee too, so that's why giving almost a yr break!!

konsa? Vishkanya kya?