Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shalluuu

mages for me trp means ekta kapoor banner ...story line and than how actors work on the story line ...I never link trp tag to any actor even not adaa ...ekta is known to bring two opposite poles and than she has capacity to attract them too...

thats true...👏
shalluuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Adaa played negative in AM...she was positive in behenee...she is not complete negative in s1...people aree loving her for grey chrctr...In upcoming track if she is negative than what ...give full justice to ur chrctr either its negativee or positive ...vaise i prefer sesha to b grey chrctr

But happy for adaa

Edited by shalluuu - 8 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
Agree magess adaa lovess negative chrctrrr...these day negative n grey are more challenges ...from style to new looks they rock ...in yhm people like ishitaa but working girl like me try to follow style of shagun n nidhi ...
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
the point is not she Will reveal ritik truth..the major thing is will she be able to prove it?🤣Varna sari mehnat gayi Tel lene🤣And why do I think she wont be able to🤣Tfs though...Good Ada is confirmed..hope arni gets confirmation too..Is it only me who think s2 will be a continuation???🤔
Edited by Kit_Kat - 8 years ago
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yaar how annoying..doesn't look like Ritik figured out that the insult drama was done by Shesha and not Shivanya..also Shivanya didn't find out about the seduction drama..seedha they jumped to Shivu taking Ritik and Ankmini to SS.
1Rockstar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

adaa and mouni were always a given, arjun we are not sure.

doesn't matter who was confirmed first because confirmation only happens when a deal is reached. Mouni is not confirmed yet because she is still negotiating.

Mouni and Ada both are confirmed, as per sources lead actor is going to get changed. regarding Mouni media won't reveal the confirmation now, mostly probably later or before season 2 starts, till then Mouni n Ada are allowed to do any show or reality show!!!
Edited by 1Rockstar1 - 8 years ago
Mages thumbnail
@shalu...i have stop watching YHM...its a mess...but yes i love sesha in grey shades too...thats what attracted me towards sesha and adaa just breathes sesha with sheer passion...negative characters are big challenge...but positive characters with grey shades is equally interesting...

I hate characters like doormats...if adaa someday plays a positive female lead...i prefer a strong personality in her positive character...a individuality in her character...thats challenging...i am sure adaa will nail such positive characters with strong traits too...
shalluuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kit_Kat

the point is not she Will reveal ritik truth..the major thing is will she be able to prove it?🤣Varna sari mehnat gayi Tel lene🤣And why do I think she wont be able to🤣Tfs though...Good Ada is confirmed..hope arni gets confirmation too..Is it only me who think s2 will be a continuation???🤔

me too think
It will b continuation ...sesha turning into vamp n tragic end of s1
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1Rockstar1

Mouni and Ada both are confirmed, as per sources lead actor is going to get changed. regarding Mouni media won't reveal the confirmation now, mostly probably later or before season 2 starts, till then Mouni n Ada are allowed to do any show or reality show!!!

If lead actor is going to change...i will say goodbye to the show...
shalluuu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

@shalu...i have stop watching YHM...its a mess...but yes i love sesha in grey shades too...thats what attracted me towards sesha and adaa just breathes sesha with sheer passion...negative characters are big challenge...but positive characters with grey shades is equally interesting...

I hate characters like doormats...if adaa someday plays a positive female lead...i prefer a strong personality in her positive character...a individuality in her character...thats challenging...i am sure adaa will nail such positive characters with strong traits too...

if u will c adaa positive chrctr in episodic role like savdhaan India than one can easily say ...positive role are also fine if it's written in good way ...without using excess glycerine one can give full justice to positive one n one of the biggest example is mouni Roy playing satii