Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
If EK is closing season 1 with a happy note...she better show us...shivanya's love confession to hrithik and Hrivanya pending consummation of marriage...this is the most awaited track for me...i tolerated all the nonsense shove on us just for this two tracks...we can be satisfied with the super hot ending of Hrivanya...our dreams came true...at the same time if EK does major changes for season 2...it can be accepted with warm affectionate wider arm for a new love story...the satisfaction will be there when season 2 will start that season 1 marks a beautiful passionate love story of Hrivanya...we can watch season 2 with fresh frame of mind...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

Rivanya was one of the biggest attraction for Naagin, arda is not happening. Adaa is already typecasted, she will play the vamp as usual.

than it has to be continuation...lets see how it goes...
the trio are the major attraction...Hrivanya is part of it...
someday i love to see mouni in a grey shade role...she will rock it...
i don't think adaa is typecasted...i think not many has watch her behenein in star plus...she played a strong positive character...i watch that show just for her...she is versatile...she could play any roles given to her in platter with perfection...she is not limited to one character...she does comedy...she did the second female lead in behenein...a complete positive character...a grey shade sesha and now a darker shade sesha...she is just versatile...
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Rivanya was one of the biggest attraction for Naagin, arda is not happening. Adaa is already typecasted, she will play the vamp as usual.

True. Rivanya and ArNi scenes and chemistry are the biggest USP of Naagin that got them such high TRP's and fan following. If season 2 is happening with ArNi then they will be the lead again for sure.
Edited by slippery_chilka - 8 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Magess Arni is also very much needed in s2...naagin means trio
Butt it also true all media channelss n even ph is highly satisfied with adaa ..so adaa complete confirmation for s2...really i m feeling good for adaa ..her hard work is paying
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalluuu

Magess Arni is also very much needed in s2...naagin means trio

Butt it also true all media channelss n even ph is highly satisfied with adaa ..so adaa complete confirmation for s2...really i m feeling good for adaa ..her hard work is paying

i know yaar...i want the trio together...trio means trps...Naagin is a success for the trio...so ArNi is definitely in...adaa confirmation came first that makes me jump with joy...now EK just have to lock a good story with the trio again but pls no disaster triangles in season 2
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
adaa and mouni were always a given, arjun we are not sure.
doesn't matter who was confirmed first because confirmation only happens when a deal is reached. Mouni is not confirmed yet because she is still negotiating.

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

than it has to be continuation...lets see how it goes...
the trio are the major attraction...Hrivanya is part of it...
someday i love to see mouni in a grey shade role...she will rock it...
i don't think adaa is typecasted...i think not many has watch her behenein in star plus...she played a strong positive character...i watch that show just for her...she is versatile...she could play any roles given to her in platter with perfection...she is not limited to one character...she does comedy...she did the second female lead in behenein...a complete positive character...a grey shade sesha and now a darker shade sesha...she is just versatile...

adaa is a great actress with plenty of screen presence. adaa is typecasted because after behenein she only played vamps who run after sister's husband. Like adaa herself said, she received most appreciated when she played negative characters hence she only gets to play one type of character these days.

I doubt adaa will come come back as positive shesha, ekta will make her full on negative either right away or sometime after.
Mages thumbnail

adaa and mouni were always a given, arjun we are not sure.

doesn't matter who was confirmed first because confirmation only happens when a deal is reached. Mouni is not confirmed yet because she is still negotiating.

MoDa are soul of Naagins...w/o them playing Naagin...its lifeless..they are face of Naagin...i am sure mouni will say yes...i will not watch even if one missing from the trio..w/o the trio Naagin is incomplete...
shalluuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i know yaar...i want the trio together...trio means trps...Naagin is a success for the trio...so ArNi is definitely in...adaa confirmation came first that makes me jump with joy...now EK just have to lock a good story with the trio again but pls no disaster triangles in season 2

mages for me trp means ekta kapoor banner ...story line and than how actors work on the story line ...I never link trp tag to any actor even not adaa ...ekta is known to bring two opposite poles and than she has capacity to attract them too...
Mages thumbnail

adaa is a great actress with plenty of screen presence. adaa is typecasted because after behenein she only played vamps who run after sister's husband. Like adaa herself said, she received most appreciated when she played negative characters hence she only gets to play one type of character these days.

I doubt adaa will come come back as positive shesha, ekta will make her full on negative either right away or sometime after.

yup...and again negative characters are challenging...adaa loves such characters...i agree after behenein...she did mostly negative characters...but still she is a actress who does all kinds of roles with perfection...

sesha is already going into the negative path...so no surprises if EK turns her negative...