Users

Frequent Posters

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Added most of it yaara

Thanks!

I guess Shivanya will fail to show proof again..Shesha will definitely do something to SS to save Yamini.
1Rockstar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Huh..dammit if its the same characters then Shesha will become the vamp of season 2 or something. But how will the audience connect with the same characters after such a long break? It's impossible for Indian audience.

No ways viewers will be able to connect, though nothing said abt Sudhaji, but i feel Ek would retain her too, they are giving such a long break coz may be they don't to bore viewers with the same concept within a yr, so tking such a long break, anyways a similar concept is started in zee too, so that's why giving almost a yr break!!
rnm_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes phir wohi hoga..she wont be able to show the proof again same sorry..crying and ritik melting like ice cream...😳..woh kuch bhi kare paar i want ritik to share that sr...bas i guess he was shouting shivanya after this kand only...he might have thought naagin did something to her...
1Rockstar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

2017...thats too long...i want it back by november...😆
its ending in May end...yet so many mysteries unsolved...revelation is not out...but more animals are added in the zoo...stupid love triangle...annoying seduction...obsession on BIL...the show is drifted away from its original concept...

Agree, the upcoming track is a headache, not at all liked by any fan group.. such disgusting illogical track.. but am happy they are taking such a long break, good for actors as well as viewers 😆
Naagin 2 news segment VL:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNXSoktOb9U

Its SBAS, so I don't trust anything they are saying lol. I rather believe what AB said.
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting 😃
Waiting for it to be aired
I'm also bidding adieu to Naagin if Arjun,mouni and Ada isn't there in season 2
Thanks for the post dear ⭐️
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i don't think it will be a continuation...they will have end season 1 either with a happy note or tragic note...the break is too long...so many shows with the same concept is on air...more are on the verge to be aired...thus it will be difficult for the audience to connect...i guess they will end season 1 and start a new story with season 2...there might be some casting changes for the parallel tracks for season 2...most of season 1 actors will not be seen except for arjun..adaa...mouni...sudha mam(if ArNi-sudha mam confirms for season 2)...if EK opt for change of script...she might not continue with ArNi since season 1 was dedicated to them...she might make changes and pair up ArDa for a new story and explore mouni in grey shades...while adaa in positive shades...a shift in naagin role...due to the new story demand...the new season 2 will not be abt hrithik...shivanya...sesha...it will be different characters with different names...or EK can explore arjun talent by making him a ichadari naag...its all depends on EK now...the trio is retain but they are not doing characters of season 1...nor the pairings from season 1...it will be different story...different concept...different characters...different pairings but with same trio...nothing connects with season 1...EK has to finish season 1 in May itself by giving a closure for season 1
a long break continuation is not possible at all...lets see what EK decides...

adaa has been confirmed...hope ArNi does...Naagin is incomplete w/o the trio...

changes are welcome but Naagin will not be accepted w/o the trio
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
SBAS VL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=770D4gBN_aw
Enjoy the darama 🤣
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

i don't think it will be a continuation...they will have end season 1 either with a happy note or tragic note...the break is too long...so many shows with the same concept is on air...more are on the verge to be aired...thus it will be difficult for the audience to connect...i guess they will end season 1 and start a new story with season 2...there might be some casting changes for the parallel tracks for season 2...most of season 1 actors will not be seen except for arjun..adaa...mouni...sudha mam(if ArNi-sudha mam confirms for season 2)...if EK opt for change of script...she might not continue with ArNi since season 1 was dedicated to them...she might make changes and pair up ArDa for a new story and explore mouni in grey shades...while adaa in positive shades...a shift in naagin role...due to the new story demand...the new season 2 will not be abt hrithik...shivanya...sesha...it will be different characters with different names...or EK can explore arjun talent by making him a ichadari naag...its all depends on EK now...the trio is retain but they are not doing characters of season 1...nor the pairings from season 1...it will be different story...different concept...different characters...different pairings but with same trio...nothing connects with season 1...EK has to finish season 1 in May itself by giving a closure for season 1

a long break continuation is not possible at all...lets see what EK decides...

adaa has been confirmed...hope ArNi does...Naagin is incomplete w/o the trio...

changes are welcome but Naagin will not be accepted w/o the trio

Rivanya was one of the biggest attraction for Naagin, arda is not happening. Adaa is already typecasted, she will play the vamp as usual.
Edited by pomegranate - 8 years ago
shalluuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Adaa is confirmed ...howw could ektaa leave such a terrific actorrr

But I want adaa in different avatar in different role

She has given new heights to naagin character. .I will watch s2 or not depend on story line ...sesha in complete negative role ...aww it would b difficult to cc...so let's c first what happened in s1

If it's againnn rebirth like story than no interest

Mounii n arjun...happy for them too