dheera_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Mean while set in a parallel universe...here is an alternate Meera / dharam ff curtain raiser

Note : only the character name and pairing might be same as saathiya rest  everything else will be fictional and different..

Meera Modi : is a beautiful upcoming actress...who is suddenly on a high tide with some great roles in hand , she is also much praised for her beauty

Dharam suryavanshi : is a yesteryear actor..known for his magnum opus Role as adarsh pati in some popular yesteryear serial...he is once again called by a director for a silver role

when this new director approaches this bratty little upcoming actress and this forgotten superstar of the past , who still holds high ego of stardom,  ...to discuss  life time roles in a beautiful age difference romance..what will happen ...will the beakers break in the lab or will the sparks Fly???

...what happens in this clash of titans ...we shall see ๐Ÿ˜‰ :)

PS: isharo ko agar samjho raaz ko raaz rehne do๐Ÿ˜‰..somethings are like LORD Voldmort's name cant be stated directly...only to be reffered in hints
.Note this is a bit diff from my other ff(my frnds wd have guessed why)...so only if only i get a great amounts of head Go singnal from u guys ..i ll continue else will abort this FF..so do let me know ur response to this curtain raiser๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by dheera_1 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey, much waited ff. finally u have written it. waiting for main update
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looks really interesting! I get the hint too! Please continue.   ๐Ÿ˜ณ
7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Super - Duper Concept Sweetie ...
Jaldi start kar naa ...
Loved it 're ...
Thanks for the PM ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mannz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting. Please continue...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
what a concept!Too good.Waiting 4 this ff
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm the concept sounds interesting...
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
go ahead,I am waiting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
dheera_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As faith would have it : A dheera FF by Dheera_1

Part 1

Here are the things you would want to know about Meera modi : she is a beautiful upcoming actress...who is suddenly on a high tide with some great roles in hand , she is also much praised for her beauty. However acting is her passion she doesn't work for money, for she is already a millionaire heiress , her dad Ahem modi was one of the most topnotch business men in India..and her family amongst the most reputed

Here are the things that one would want to know about dharam suryavanshi... a yesteryear actor..known for his magnum opus Role as adarsh pati in a popular yesteryear serial. Unlike meera  Dharam wasn't born with a silver spoon , he is a self-made man, he was a no nonsense person ,and is very proud on his hardwork for taking him where he is today, but as someone rightly said too much proud may turn into arrogance , and this was especially true in case of Dharam who also had a bit of temper. Haughtiness of dharam along with his past starry ego.. had pushed him out of the lime light despite being an exceptional acting talent

But all this was about to change , when a certain critically acclaimed director, Haider masood, decided to make a different and complicated age difference romance serial ...and the only two people he would cast as leads.. are Dharam and meera...

Meera : oh com'on vidya phone utha... jaldi ...I have so much too share with you

Vidhya : kya hua di...itni raat ko kain phone karta hai..?? time dekha hai apne...mumbai mein bhi gujraat ke tarah  raat ke 11:30 ho rahe na ? din toh nhi waahan

Meera : offo vidya meri baat toh sun...terko pata hai...aaj mujhe meri life ka sabse best Role offer hua hai... critically acclaimed director Haider masood ke sath...won a pehli baar tv pe debut ker rahe..tu dekhna it wd be different from all the other typical saas bahu shows.. I ll be a star vids

Vidya : my di..is already a star...acha ye batao..toh aapko ye role pakka mil gaya...ghar mein sabko bata dun?

Meera : nahi nahi...matlab abhi mila nahi hai formally...kal  mein role discuss krne jaaongi... jo male lead hai...unko bhi bulaya hai kal...par...wo vidya

Vidya : kya hua di...aap hesitant kyu sound kar rahe milne jaane ke naam par

Meera: yahan kuch insiders keh rahe ki mere opposite Dharam suryavanshi ko sign karenge...yaad hai wo jisne wo famous role kia tha mehir ka?

Vidya : haan di...of course unko kaun bhool sakta hai...wo kitne ache actor the na...or kitne cute chocolate boy lag the na...?? haaye mera toh crush bhi tha unpar... u are so lucky di...tum uddas kyu ho fir...

Meera:  that was then vidya..7-8 years ago...tab toh wo mera bhi crush the...par...ab pata nhi kaise uncle type dikhte honge...and wo bhi chalo koi nhi...tumhe pata yahan industry mein sab unke bare mein kaise kaise baate krte hain...ki bahot short tempered hain...bhot rude hain...tantrum throw krte...ekdum no nosense type ke insaan hain...and tut oh jaanti hai vids mujhe kitna chapad chapad krne ki addat hai...agar mujhe daant dia toh??

Vidya : offo di: tum bhi na...suni sunai baton ko leke pareshan ho..tumne khud mili ho unse ek baar bhi..?? nahi   na..then how can u judge ...aur maanlo...thode rude aur no nonsense type ke hai bhi tph tum dur rehna..be professional faltu baat mat karna...par ye kya baat hui ki itna acha role chd dogi iske peeche?

Meera : haan u r right... I ll go tomorrow...chal bye ..love ya

Cut to suryavanshi house

Dharam sat brooding  on  a sofa, with glass of whiskey in his hand..though he was really mending his ways towards drinking...but today was exception ...he really needed to think...about this role...it was a good role something substantial he thought...director was also very nice to work with...but he had his qualms...firstly...it was a tv role again...he wanted to focus on  art cinema  and theatre for while...and then character was bit of a gray ...but most importantly...he was paired along some girl half her age...and as if,,,that was not enough ...when he got  the idea that she was none other than meera modi; daughter of gujrat tycoon ahem modi...he got really pissed...no wonder she would be a brat and pain to work with he thought

A voice jolted dharam out of his reverie

Priya : oh pls..fir shuru hogaye tum..tum aur ye liquor ...I thought u were sober for past 6 months

Dharam : I am ...and I am not lying..because for past 6 months I am on strict diet to reshape my abs ..ok...but tonight is different..priya...I really need to think about this role and I am not sure..if

Priya : Oh pls dharam...ab pls fir se apni...starry ego ke peeche ek acha role na gava dena..its a v good role..mene baat ki hai tumhare agents...i don't know anything...u r going tomorrow to meet Mr. masood and u r going to say yes...

Dharam : donot dicatate me...ok...I ll meet him for sure...and that too because he is a v good director..and he insisted so much on casting me as the main lead...but whether I ll take the role or not will depend on how things go tommorow

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing start...๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผLiked it very much...๐Ÿ˜ƒ