Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rista2 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The weather today in Ayodhya was just amazing...everybody in the palace was excited n tensed all at the same time...All three matas,shatrughan,mandvin shrutkirti were eagerly looking for bharat to know about the situation in the war...somehow everyone felt a strange kind of excitement n happiness...Then arrives bharat and sumant ji with the news of victory of good to evil...they reported that the victorious princes would be arriving after a while with vaidehi...everyone now got engaged to welcome them...the palace was decorated and various delicious items were being prepared...

The sound of shanaii and shanka blazes the environment of Ayodhya with pleasure...They have arrived finally...a victorious arrival...Nobody could explain the happiness of the people in the palace...All da matas went down to welcome the most important people in the palace n do their Vijay tilak...

Ram,sita n lakshman were welcomed very grandly...lakshman eyes were searching someone his mila...n suddenly he remembered dat mila had been in a deep sleep,his part of sleep for 14 long years...He was so much eager to wake n meet his beloved...he rushed towards his room leaving people wid stunned n confused expression...he entered da room..he saw his own potrait...he could smell da fragnance of his best perfume n there lay his beloved...so angelic n beautiful even during her sleep covering herself wid his own shawl...his eyes were filled wid tears n guilt as he gazed his beautiful ladyπŸ˜‰
No one came running after lakshman as everyone wanted to give some time to them...everyone could feel the pain of their separation...he went close to his pretty wife,hold her hand n kissed on her forehead n exclaimed "mila...my princess"...To which Mila opened her eyes n exclaimed "swamii...it's u...u finally returned"...Mila was already weak because of the sleep n here she woke up wid lakshman touch like a fairy tale...she looked so cute n said it so innocently lakshmant broke into tears n they hugged each other...o what a relief to these lovers...how they enjoyed dis moment after their long separation...lakshman then wiped his lover's tear n with his own hand he feed his wife as she only lived with liquid foods for 14 years...mila was still teary eyed n like a baby eating frm her husband's hand resting her head on his chest...their love was undefinable n so pure...everyone was happy fo them...including the god n goddess for their re-union...lakshman promised mila dat now no power on earth could separate them frem each other to which mila replied "yes swami..."Then lakshman started to say mila about his experiences n journey of his exile feeding mila while mila gazed wid extreme love in his eyes...

Such was lakshmila love...a pure n eternal love...which remain unaffected from their long separation...the love which suffered the extreme pain n suffering..bt lived even in their separation...such was lakshmila's love

Edited by Rista2 - 8 years ago
Rista2 thumbnail
I am sorry i didnt knew where to keep da dupatta track...maybe next tym for sure n sorry again...n please correct my mistakes
Edited by Rista2 - 8 years ago
Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivam...

Well I have thought of one story

Its highly filmyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I want it asap
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

is it an order?
Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Maybe yes
maybe no
maybe both
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shivam...

Well I have thought of one story

Its highly filmy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gimme πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Rista2 thumbnail
Where is the like button n writer list post???i cant find it anywhere...anyways my drabble iz too long n maynt be good...apologies to all the member n viewer here
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rista2

Where is the like button n writer list post???i cant find it anywhere...anyways my drabble iz too long n maynt be good...apologies to all the member n viewer here

Don't worry. Just put it up.
It is there as one of the buttons underneath the list.
Rista2 thumbnail
N here i posted my ff...hope everyone likes it...fingers crossed...😊
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rista2

You still cant break my record as far as writing long drabble is concernedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

single drabble - 35 pagesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†