Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LakshMila

Guys,atleast specify the date by which you would be able to post your updatesπŸ˜†

We can't keep it hanging for a month lol.

Try to update this weekend 😊
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I need one week more.. Please let me know if it is possible for u to extend it till then.. If not it's really ok.. I will pass off this round n participate in the next
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@sshirley Is it okay for you to post by the next Thursday?
sshirley thumbnail

@sshirley Is it okay for you to post by the next Thursday?

i think i will be v. busy until friday so.. at least need a couple of hours to actually think of something with a relaxed frame of mind and type it out.. so atleast need until friday midnight.. but my work is v. unpredictable, depending on client.. so it may get over sooner..

Really, Mili, if u can't stretch the deadline its ok.. i understand..

LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thats fine @sshirley.We just want active participation.
sshirley thumbnail

Thats fine @sshirley.We just want active participation.

Thanks n sorry
sshirley thumbnail
I know i had promised my drabble by tomorrow but i dont know if i will be able to.. not feeling well..
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sshirley

I know i had promised my drabble by tomorrow but i dont know if i will be able to.. not feeling well..

It's okay Shirley.
None of us bothered to write yet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Except Anu
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

It's okay Shirley.
None of us bothered to write yet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Except Anu

Yeah LOL
minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Teri yaad saath hai...

It was the day of returning to joy
It was the day of returning to happiness
It was the day for ram sita and laxman to go back to ayodhya
Yes good has won over evil..
After rajyabhishek of vibhishan., lord hanuman was helping in arranging stuff for his lord rama
He was folding some othes when ha came across a heavy looking dupatta
'a lady's chunri.. Who must does it belongs to'thought hanuman
He came out of his trance when someone snatched the dupatta from his hands
It was none other than laxman
"pranam laxman bhaiya" said hanuman folding his hands in gesture
Laxman just nodded and looked at dupatta carefully.. Hanuman noticed this and decided to ask about dupatta but stopped in his tracks when he saw him caressing the dupatta with gentle touch
Hanuman realised maybe he had invaded his personal space so he asked for forgiveness from him and started going away from their
"ruko hanuman" said laxman gently
Hanuman stopped in his track but never turned around
"jaan na nahi chahoge yeh chunri kiski hai"
Hanuman quickly turned around only to see laxman sitting on couch dupatta lying in his lap while his fingers playing with the beads and pearls studded at the bottom
"yeh meri patni urmila ka dupatta hai"
Saying so he drifted to the past...

Its been nearly a week when they got married.. Laxman was way too happy for his ram bhaiyaa because sita bhabi was the perfect match for his bhaiyaa
And so was urmila for him
Both love to annoy each other, tease each other, both are mischevious & love their siblings a lot
She was the most beautiful bride to be called on their wedding day according to him
Ohh how much he loved her blush when their eyes met at jaymala rasm
She has quickly averted his gaze from his penetrating one
Even now when their eyes met she looked away immediately blushing hard
But now he was getting pissed off because they aint allowed to share the room yet and most of the times they met they were never been alone
A frustated sigh leave his lips 'when i m going to catch hold of u mila'
As if on a qeue god has finally seem to hear his plea at that same day guru vashistha has given all the couples to share the room as for garbhadaan sanskar...
'finally' he thought
He wanted to run a marthon towards his room no.. Now their room but was stopped by his mother
"putra laxman.. Yun bhagte hue kaha jaa rhe ho.. Koi samsya hai kya" said sumitra with a teasing look on her face
Laxman recognizing the look rolled his eyes at mother
"mata aapko kya lagta hai me yun bhagte hue kaha jaa rha hu"
" ohoo to tum ram ke kamre me uske charn dabane jaa rhe ho.. Hmm jao jao putra avashya jao"
" me waha se hi hokar laut raha hu mata"
". To frr kaha ja rhe ho aao yha baitho hum dono baate krte hai"
"mata lagta hai aapko apne pote potiyon ka mukh dkhne ki koi cheshta nhi hai"
"haww besharam zara lajja nahi hai tumhare ander"
"ab sari lajja to aapki kulvadhu ne odh rakhi hai na to kisi ko to besharam hona hi padega". Said laxman grinning
"accha accha jao lekin tum meri vadhu ko tohfe me kya bhet kr rhe ho"
Laxmsn grinned sheepishly and told his mother the gift he is willing to give his wife
In their room when laxman entered he saw his king sized bed with no urmila on it
He saw her reflection in balcony and slowly tiptoed towards her he saw her dressed perfectly in her beautiful pale pink lehenga choli gazing at stars looking so serene
Urmila nearly squealed out of surprise when she felt two strong arms wrapped around her small form from behind.. She quickly turned around only to find her hubby smiling mischeviously at her.. She huffed in anger and smacked his chest saying" saumitra aapne ek kshan ke liye mere praan nikal diye the"
Laxman rubbed the sore part where she hit him hard and said" offho mila koi apne pati ko yun maarta hai kya"
" ha to kya koi apni patni ko yun bhaybheet krta hai kya"abd huffed again
" Accha kshama kr do"said laxman with puppy dog eyes which made urmila melt almost instantly thats when she realised how close she was standing near him and that made her concious.. She tried to wriggle out of his grasp which laxman noticed and tightened his hold he smiled mischeviously when he saw her blushing hard and looking at ground he leaned forward and she almost shivered at the intensity" hmmm ek kshan me aap mujh pr krodhit ho uthti hai aur doosre hi kshan aap sharma jaati hai... Haaye mila ese hi krengi aap to mere praan nikal jaenge"
She hid her face in his chest getting a new shade of red on her cheeks
Laxman laughed heartily and said" accha mila aapko apna uphaar nahi chahiye"
Hearing about gift made urmila almost jump out of his embrace" uphaar!!! Kaha hai... Kya laaye hai aap mere liye??? Btaiye na swami"
Laxman chuckled at her child like behaviour" dhairya rakhiye mila.. Aaiye mere saath"
Laxman led her inside their room making her stand in front of giant mirror
" yhe aap mujhe sheeshe ke samaksh kyu lekr aaye hai bataiye na"
"urmila me aapko uphaar avashya dunga pr pehle aapko apne naitr band krne honge"
"parantu kyu"
"jesa me keh rha hoon wesa kro.. Mujh pr vishwas rkho"
With that she closed her eyes and felt him suffle away from her she waited patiently but instantly tensed up when she felt his hot breath behind her nape she felt him blow cool air on her neck making her shiver
But she felt him putting something on her head and instantly opened her eyes
She saw a beautiful pink dupatta on her head and her eyes instantly met his
Which were looking at her with intensity with a serene smile on his face
"accha laga??" asked laxman
"ati sunder swami behad khoobsurat hai" said urmila caressing it
"pr tumse zyada nahi" said laxman putting his chin on her shoulder wrapping his hand around her petite form
She blushed hard. And looked down earning a chuckle from him
She get away from his hold only to gasp when laxman tugged her wrist in his lage hand
"are kesi patni ho tum.. Tumne to uphaar rakh liya ab muje bhi to uphaar do"
"ohh haa kya chahiye aapko swami" urmila asked innocently not seeing the mischeious glint in his eyes
He tugged at her wrist making her collied with his chest.. He pointed towards his cheek intending a kiss from her
She looked agape at him at such an audicity of him
Two can play this game actully she smiled gleefully before leaning in to him he closed his eyes feeling her so close to him he was anticipating a kiss from her but jerked open his eyes when he felt something soft land on his face
A pillow was laying at his feet while urmila was standing at other sideof bed laughing loudly at his situation
"yeh bohot bhari padega tumhe mila". To which urmila stuck her tounge out at him and thats the breaking point for him
He chased after her almost making the room a mess with piloows scatter all at floor bedsheets tangled
Urmila was laughing at him "tsk tsk tsk aap ek yodha hokr bhi ek stri ko nahi pakad paa rha.. Muje bohot ura lag rha h aapke saumitra" and giggled making laxman outraged
"bas ek basr tum mere haath lag jao mila frr dikhata hu tumhe" chasing after her
Suddenly her dupatta got stuck on a nail which made laxman caught her instantly..
She gasped wriggling out of his hold only to get it more tight
"ab bachkar kaha jaengi mujhse"
She looked away smiling
"hushh bohot bhagaya tumne muje ab to saza deni hi padegi"
He tilted her chin upwards and leaned down their lips meeting almost instantly..

He came out of his trance when he saw hanuman sitting at his feet
Tears flowing from his eyes as well
"aapka intezaar khtm hua bhaiyaa"
He smiled thinking indeed his wait was wotrth coming to end..!!

Ok guys sorry for the delay
Do give ur reiviews