Originally posted by: minamma

@shivam..

Bhaiyaa i knw i can act sometimes insane😆
But plzz bear with DUPATTA... 😉
Willwait for urcomic drabble

Dont worry Dear

Insaneness is our prime quality

That is why we are able to write crap and humourous stories😆

Some times to the extent that disclaimer is longer than the story itself , to prepare the reader first as to what he is getting into🤣
Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Congrats to all the winners and Best of luck to all the writers. Hope to read many stories this time 😊

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shivam...

Dont worry Dear

Insaneness is our prime quality

That is why we are able to write crap and humourous stories😆

Some times to the extent that disclaimer is longer than the story itself , to prepare the reader first as to what he is getting into🤣

Isn't that almost all your stories Bhaiya? 🤣
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

Congrats to all the winners and Best of luck to all the writers. Hope to read many stories this time 😊

And you Jaya?
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Will try to write one this time.
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

Will try to write one this time.

Yayy :)
Can't wait 😊
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Trina. I couldn't read all the entries this time. I had read some and had liked Shivam's among them. But didn't put the best 3 because I couldn't read all.
Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago
SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

HER COLOUR ON ME

By SenRazia | Theme: Dupatta

A LakshMila OS

The white clouds of Mithila looked heavenly against the blue sky. With the golden plate of fruits and flowers in her hand, Urmila walked out of the temple with the guards behind her, finishing her morning prayers. "Siya Di is not here, else I would meet Gargi Mata with her." She gave the Thali to her attendant and sat in the Palki to be carried by the soldiers.

Every prayer of hers was dedicated to the well being of others. Her family, her friends, her pets. Only one thought was for her - The thought for her dream man. In front of everyone, she said she would never fall for a man, but deep in her heart, she knew that she loved someone whom she didn't even know if he existed, but had named her soul in his name. She didnt know if she would even meet someone like that, and thats why she prayed to the Goddess everyday to send someone like that to her. Little did she know that her prayers would be answered, soon.

Lakshman's horse trotted behind Rams. They were going towards Mithila, to meet Rishi Yagyaval, as per Brahmarshi Vishwamitras order. Lakshman looked around and thought,'Ayodhya has a lot of riches, but true beauty lies here. I've never seen anything more serene than this. Its almost as if a beautiful painting has been made.' Suddenly, a strong wind blew, making the horses stop in their path, and having the men cover their eyes. The trees rustled, and the dry soil flew around. Lakshman fumed at the audacity of the soil to trouble his God -Brother, and opened his eyes against the force of nature to ssee around. As he was about to call up to his brother, a red silk cloth came in front of eyes and wrapped around his face. All the rustle, the chirping, the loud cries; everything came to a standstill. Lakshman closed his eyes again, he was forced too, The smell of the Dupatta had got him intoxicated. He thought to himself,'What is this smell?! It is getting me... Tipsy... . ' The smell from the dupatta was that of flowers, of passion, of love. Lakshman took the dupatta from his face and looked at it. The rich red silk cloth looked like a Dupatta that belonged to someone of a rich family. The elaborate designs looked beautiful, and royal. The storm slowly calmed down, and Ram looked at his awestruck brother. He asked,"Lakshman, what happened? What is that in your hand?" Lakshman came out of his trance and looked at Ram. He clasped the dupatta tightly and replied,"Nothing Bhaiyya. Im okay. Lets move." Ram moved forward, and Lakshman came behind him, with a mission added for him in Mithila.

Urmila hurried down from her palki and rushed into her room without looking either side. She went in and closed the door from inside. Breathing heavily, she sat down on her bed and looked at herself in the mirror that faced her. her eyes conveyed the emotion that came on her face from the dream she had. ..

She dreamt of a Prince coming on a white horse and sweeping her off her feet.. The Prince slowly coming close to her and...

Urmila's thoughts made her blush. So deep she had gone into her dream that she didnt realise that in the heavy wind that blew on the way from the temple took with it her favourite dupatta. She had been lucky that day to have an extra one with her in the Palki. Touching the new Dupatta she wore, she thought; I wonder who will find my dupatta, and what they will think about me.. so irresponsible I am.

Lakshman had carefully stored the red silk in a small pouch he had. After Ram slept, he took it out every night of the last 2 nights and looked at it. He smelt it and imagined a faceless young woman, to him he imagined something like this could belong. He thought to himself, If I ever meet the woman to whom this belongs, I will surely.." His eye went up to the stars. They made a shape like that of a smile. Lakshman knew destiny was in his favour.

The next day Urmila went to the temple as usual, but today Sita and the sisters went with her. Urmila reminisced the same things that happened the day before and blushed as Sita completed the morning aarti. Today also, Urmila prayed for all the same things. And something told her prayer was to be answered.

Lakshman and Ram walked up the temple stairs following Rishi Yagyaval. The crowd cleared, making way for them. Siya and Ram's eyes met, and they walked to each other slowly. But something on went in the hearts of the other two.

Lakshman stood behind Ram, and his head went into a tipsy again as he smelt the familiar fragrance from somewhere. He looked straight at the lady who stood behind Siya, and blinked. She was just like what he had imagined; and the face unimagined by him had a shape now. And a shape most beautiful. He walked slowly towards her, and his brain seemed more confused as the smell struck him harder.

Urmila wanted to walk ahead, but she just stopped seeing him walk towards her. She couldn't comprehend, the man was just like the man in her dreams. Tall, fair, and probably he too had come on a white horse. Lakshman stopped in front of her and after greeting her with a namaskar and knowing her name, took out the dupatta from his pouch, looking at Urmila, seeing is she knew whose it was. Urmila gasped and took it from him. But Lakshman held on to one end of it tightly. He asked,"Who's is this?" She replied,"Its mine."

Lakshman looked straight into her eyes and snatched the dupatta away from her, bringing her closer. He said, "I can't give it to you." "Why, " she asked." Because I have promised that whoever it is, her Colour in the form of this perfume will always be on me... " Urmila blushed. She left the dupatta, and said,"What if she says she will be with you?"

THANK YOU!!!!!

ALL THE OTHERS ALL THE BEST

Edited by SenRazia - 8 years ago
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys,atleast specify the date by which you would be able to post your updates😆
We can't keep it hanging for a month lol.
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LakshMila

Guys,atleast specify the date by which you would be able to post your updates😆

We can't keep it hanging for a month lol.

13-05-17

Word Count: 1