Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't know if I should ask this here .. but IF is not letting me format.. esp the font..

can someone help?

Bhargavii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshirley

I don't know if I should ask this here .. but IF is not letting me format.. esp the font..

can someone help?

Without format u can upload.to right of font their is a arrow if u click u can see different styles of font and then select
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mantuamu, I know how to change the font and format etc. I m an old member and have done it many times during my ffs and OSs,
It seems a new or temporary problem with IF
Edited by sshirley - 8 years ago
minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhkk everyone my drabble on birthday plzz bear it tomatoes and eggs are most welcome thanqq
An unforgetable day
Whole mithila was joyous today
Why wouldnt they????
It was mithila's laadli princess URMILA'S birthday
Today sita's happiness knew no bounds including whole janak family and whole raghukuls
It is always urmila's good quality that in a short span she rules everyones heart and so it was case with raghukuls especially Ram.. She was like a sister to him.. Everone loved her a lot for her kind nature
But she held a precious part in a particular raghunandan's heart
And he was dying to have a glimpse of her so very much
Raghukuls were heading to palace for celebrating urmila's birthday
They were greeted by rajrishi himself who led them inside the palace to lavish temple as they were going to take god's blessings first
As they reach at the door they saw sita hurrying up with a thaali in her hand she saw everyone approching temple and bowed her head in form of respect reciving blessings and regards from rest
As they were about to step inside they heard a voice
A melodious voice indeed
Sumone was singing aarti
Sita smiled and mouthed "urmila". While janak smiled and so the rest
But laxman stood rooted too mesmerized by her mere voice
'oh what will i do when i see u mila!! '
They step inside the temple and were awed by the simplicity of decorations obviously made by urmila
So lavish yet so simple..
Urmila's back was facing them and they all joined her in prayer folding their hand and closing their eyes
When urmila finished singing aarti she mouthed "om namh shivaay" bowing her head and turned swiftly with her heart stopping smile
Everyone was awed by her beauty
Standing their in hot pink lehenga with golden sequence work and white dupatta draped skilfully on her body
'perfect beautiful eatable'thought laxman with desire in his eyes
Urmila bend down to take her parents blessings who hugged her to them like she will go far away from them very soon
Sunaina put black dot behind urmila's ear to which she made a face making everyone chuckle
Then she went to dashrath and took his blessings along with every elder present their
And finally came to sita and her sisters who bear her in a tight hug giving her all the love and blessings
And then HER eyes met HIS
And yet they were LOST
So many emotions were their love,passion,desire,want
Urmila shivered with the intensity of his gaze of his feelings which can be clearly seen in his eyes for her
Someone cleared their throat making both of them snap out of their little world
Ram smirked at them and said". Urmila me kab se tumhari meri aur dekhne ki pratiksha kr rha tha pr lagta h tum shyd kuch aur dekhne me vyast ho"
Urmila reddened at his comment and looked down at floor not meeting anyones gaze knowing her siblings teasing looks and laxman's arrogant smirk on his face
Ohh how much she wanted to wipe that smirk off his face
Such a devil thought urmila wryly
" nahi jijashree me to bss wo umm.."said urmila unsure of whst to say
Ram chuckled and put a hand on her head extending a hand holding a gift towards her
Urmila squealed in happiness taking the box from her jijashree's hand and opening it hurriedly making everyone smile
Her smile widened and she gaped at the box which have the most beautiful earrings in it
She thanked him and recived one of his warm smile in return...
" wese urmii kya manga tumne shivji se aaj" asked mandvi wiggling her eyebrows at her
Urmila gave a shut-that-teasing-look-off-ur-face look to her but it affected her in no sense
Rolling her eyes she said" yahi ki iss dusht mandvi ka vivah shighra ati shighra ho jae aur mere praano ko shanti mile"
Everyone burst out laughing making mandvi furious she was about to retort back at her but shrutkirti invaded" uff mandvi didi.. Aap bhi,,are samjhiye aap ka vivah hoga uske pashchaat hi to urmi didi ka vivaah hoga.. Iska tatparya ye hua ki unhe aspke vivash ki nahi apne vivash ki shighrata hai" and yet again everyone laughed
" hawww kirti tumne kbse bolna shuru kr diya wo bhi iss dusht ke paksh me"asked urmila pouting
" accha ab bss bhi kro tum teeno na jane kis din badi hongi"chided sunaina
After breakfast all men were seated in rajbhavan talking about politics but laxman was not taking intrest he wanted to meet his mila
Ram sensed his irritation" are laxman mene tumhe ek karya krne ko kaha tha tumne kiya??"
Laxman first got confused but later understood that his bhaiyya was helping him getting out of their boring meeting he silently thanked him for understanding
"ammm wo bhaiyya me bhul gya"
"accha to abhi jao aur wo karya poorn krke hi laoutna"
"avashya". And laxman get up quickly to hunt after his mila
It was almost 10 damn minutes since he was serching for her
'where the hell she is' he groaned inwardly
Just then he heard someone giggling he followed the voice and saw urmila playing with kids in royal gardens of mithila all blindfolded
Childern were running around her and she was chasing them aimlessly with ofcorse hands outstreched
Laxman stood against the bark of tree enjoying the show
'such a kid u r sometimes mila so pure so innocent so serene' he thought with a gentle smile tugging at his lips he came out of his trance when she caught one of them and jumped happily of catching the child
She blindfolded him and another round of game started yet again
She squelaed in surprise when someone caught her from behind and backed her up against the bark of tree away from everyones eyes
She was about to screme but a palm against her mouth shut her and thats when she realised she was caught by HIM and pinned between laxamn's hard body and tree
She looked at him in eye and quickly regreted for her decisions because of the dark look in his eyes
He slowly removed his palm from her mouth gently caressing her lower lip with the pad of his thumb to which she shivered a bit arching her back off the tree
"saumitra". She wispered but he stopped her with a soft gaze
"janamdin ki bohot sari badhaiyan aapko mila" he said in most husky voice making her knees go week
"dhanyawaad" she said nervously wanting to get away from him in order to breath properly but his grip tightened
"saumitra koi dekh lega". She tried to reason but he leaned in closure "dekhne do"
"aap". She cut in mid by her startled gasp as she felf him rubbing her wrists in slow motions
His lips grazed her earlobe
Her breathing came in pants when his teeth nipped at her ear
She pushed him away and tried to rum but he hold her wrist pulling her to him her back touching his chest
" apna uphaar nahi dekhengi"asked laxman his breath tickling her neck.. He wonuded his arms capturing her wrists and making her see his gift
She watched startled two rajwada style kadas adorning her wrists
She turned around abruptly only to face him
" meri mata ke hai.. Unhone kaha tha jis din tumhe tumhari vadhu mil jae usse pehna dena"said laxman calmly still holding her wrists
She was shocked would be an understatement she stood their gaping at what he said
He yanked her wrists making her collied more at him" to pehna diye" he said in a teasing way
And she reacted
BLUSHED
She wrenched out of his hold pushing him away gently rubbing her left wrist and smiled swiftly turning around and running for her dear life...
Indeed an unforgetsble day..!!!

Crap it is??
Do let me knw

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@minamma, you stole my idea 😭 I was planning to write one on Urmila's BD. Anyways, yet top read it πŸ˜‰
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also thought to do on Urmi's BD.πŸ˜†
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LakshMila

I also thought to do on Urmi's BD.πŸ˜†

Me too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am doing post exile I tell you all πŸ˜†
Trinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi guys, here is my story. Please bear with this, and forgive me for wasting your time if you don't like it.

THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER

It was the twins birthday and everyone was very excited to celebrate this occasion, especially Urmila, Shrutkirti and their kids.

Arey, beta jaldi karo tumhare pita abhi kuch samay mein aate he honge,Urmila told Angada and Chandraketu as they decorated their bedroom.

Maa, baas ho hi gaya.Aap chinta mat kariye, Chandraketu told her and quite soon they completed all the decorations.

The whole room was decorated simply but beautifully. They had done the whole decoration with their own hands. Floral garlands were put on all the doors and windows. Every corner of the room was lighted with diyas.A beautiful rangoli was made near the entrance welcoming the birthday boy. The entire room was filled with aroma of roses and jasmine. Everthing had been done according to the likes of Lakshman.

Urmila wanted to make this day special for Lakshman.But the most remarkable were the efforts of ten-years old Angada and Chandraketu who though small yet their efforts were not.

Urmila gently caressed both their cheeks and hugged them saying, Tum donno bilkul apne pita par gaye ho, unhe ke tarah natakahta aur chanchal, par utne he pyaare.

Maa, kya pitashree bhi humari tarah shaintaani karte the, Angada asked.

Haan!!Aur nahi toh kya, unke shaitaani se toh ghar ke saare log pareshaan rahte the jaise hum log tumse hai, she said pulling his cheeks.

Accha, accha ab tum log jao aur apne pitashree ko bula kar yahan le ke aao, par hosiyaar iske baare mein pata nahi chalna chaeiye, samjhe.

Haan, maa.Chalo Angada,Chandraketu pulled Angada and they rushed excitedly through the corridors.Urmila smiled looking at their playfullness.

Here, Lakshman was returning towards his room after meeting hia Ram bhaiyya. He had joined his brothers after the feast.As he walked he remembered how Urmila and the kids had wished him in the morning.

Flashback
Someone pulled the curtains and let the sunlight shine on a sleeping figure's face.The man stirred in his sleep and she quietly walked up to him and kissed him on his cheek.He slowly opened his eyes and on seeing the lady,he smiled and put his arms around her neck.

Oh! Meri pyaari Mila,kya hua itni khush nazar aa rahi ho,he smiled.

Janam din ki bahut bahut shubhakaamanaen mere pyaare Saumitra, she pulled him into a tight hug and kissed him on his cheek.

Mila!!!!he kissed her back passionately, before being interrupted by his naughty twins.They rushed to him and he lifted both of them in a tight hug.

Pitashree,aapko janamdin ke bahut bahut shubhakaamanaen, they spoke in a chorus.
Ahh!!Mera pyaare bacchaon, he said and gently stroke their face.

Tum sab ka bahut dhanyawaad, he said and pulled the trio in a hug.

Flashback ends

Main bahut khush hua ki mujhe itne pyaare bacchae mile hain aur meri Mila toh hai he anokhi.Waise wo log mera intezaar kar rahe honge mujhe jaldi chalna chaheiye. He rushed along the corridors to his room.

Suddenly he was greeted by the sight of his two cute yet naughty twins.

Toh bacchaon, kya hua aur tum donno ka din kaisa rahe, he asked as he hugged them.
Pitashree, hume aaj bahut maza aaya aur humne bahut saari masti bhi ki, Angada said.
They told him many stories about the gurukul as they dragged him towards the room.

Yeh bacche bhi na, bikul MIla ki tarah utsaahee aur chulbule hain..., he thought.But his thoughts were broken by someone's scream.

He looked at the twins who glanced at him.

Mila, he screamed and rushed towards the voice.Maa, the kids shouted and followed their father.
They reached the room and as Lakshman opened the door, all three stood still in horror.

Urmila had been waiting in the room for Lakshman to come along with the kids.Suddenly she heard some noises behind her and turned around to see where they were coming from.She saw two pigeons sitting in the balcony fighting with each other over something that looked like a chapaati.But before she could do anything one of them flew into the room and sat on the windowpane and started fidgetting with the garland. She tried to stop it but in vain.

When the trio entered the room, all the things in the room were scattered and the decorations were damaged. It looked as if a storm had come there.They looked around and saw Urmila sitting on the bed with her head in her hands,sobbing hard.They rushed to her.

The kids hugged their dear mother as tears started flowing from their eyes,they was also shocked to see their efforts go down the drain.

Lakshman looked around and understood what had happened in the room.He went up to her and removed her hands from her face and wiped her eyes. He turned towards the kids and lifted both of them in his hands and wiped their tears too.

Arey, tum sab itne dukhi kyun ho. Aaj toh mera janam din hai aur tum sab aise roge toh mujhe bhi rona aaega na. Tum log yeh chahte ho kya,he said in a sad voice.

Nahi,Urmila said as she looked up at him.The twins also nodded in agreement.

Toh phir ro kyun rahe ho, he asked her.

Kyunki humari poori mehnat barbaad ho gayi,dekhiye na humne itne mehnat se poora kaksh saajaya tha aur unn dusht kabutaoron ne poori mehnat pe paani pher diya.She sobbed as she narrated the entire incident.

He hugged her and said, Mujhe tum logon ki itni mehnat dekh kar bahut khushi mile hai, tum log mujhse itna pyaar karte ho aur isliye tumlogon ne mere liye itna sab kuch kiya, mere liye yahi kaafi hai.Aur keval iss liye ki yeh saajawat thodi bigaar gayi iska yeh matlab toh nahi na ki hum abhi mera janam din ka maza nahi utha sakte hai.Ab rona band, mujhe aansuon ne nafrat hai, he smirked.

Urmila and twins wiped their tears and smiled at him. Then they showed him the remains of the decoration.

After that the twins pulled him and made him sit on the bed and blindfolded his eyes.

Arey, yeh kya hai chalo mujhe chhoro, he tried to remove the blindfold.

Nahi,pitashree aap aapna aankh nahi kholiye abhi warna hum aapse rusht ho jaenge, Chandraketu warned him.

Thik hai, jaisa tumlogon ki ichccha, he said.

Then Urmila came up to him and asked him to forward his hands. She placed something in his hands.

Then Angad removed his blindfold and he saw the gift which Urmila had given him.

He hurriedly opened the gift and saw a huge portait of the foursome drawn on a canvas.He hugged Urmila, Yeh kitna sundar hai, mujhe yeh bahut pasand aaya.Ati sundar bilkul tumhari tarah.

Just then he heard the giggles of the kids and he realised her from his hold. Then the twins gave him another gift.

He smiled at them as he opened it.There was a mud statue of Lakshman holding a bow and arrow in his hands with Urmila besides him. Lakshman and Urmila let out a squeak on seeing it.

Ati sundaar!Tum donno ne yeh khud banaya hai.Yeh toh aaj tak ka sabse sundar aur pyaara upahaar hai, he pulled both their cheeks lovingly.

Mujhe nahi pata tha ki mere bacche itne hosiyaar hai, Urmila said and kissed their foreheads lovingly.

Woh toh hum hai he, the twins giggled.Urmila looked at them and then at Lakshman and then smiled, Bilkul apne pita ke tarah...shaitaan.

The trio stared at her and then started laughing.

Lakshman looked at them and smiled.

Yeh mera ab tak ka sabse aacha janam din hai. Main yeh din kabhi nahi bhulun ga. Mere liye mere jeevan mein sabse aacha upahaar tum log ho. Main bhagwaan ka babut dhanyawaad karta hun hun ki unhone mujhe itna accha pariyaar diya hai jo mujhse kitna pyaar karta hai, isse accha upahaar kisske liye kya ho sakta ha, he said.

Aur main bhi bahut khush hua aap sab ko pa kar, Urmila said.

Aur hum bhi ki hume itne acche maata-pita mile hain, the twins joined her.

Lakshman again pulled all of of them in a tight hug.Really this was the best gift one could ever ask for.

After that they all talked a lot and then they played together for sometime.Then the twins went off to sleep.

After they had left,Urmila sat on the bed and Lakshman beside her. He interwined his fingers with her. She looked up at him and saw the twinkle in his eyes.

Ab aap ko aur kya chaheiye, she asked playfully.

He looked up at her naughtily.

Nahi, bilkul nahi,main chali yahan se, she said.

He brushed aside the hair falling on her face. Kyun tumhe pata hai na Mila ki aaj tumhe meri har ichccha poori karni hogi.Akhir aaj mera janam din hai.

Nahi, she tried to run away but he pulled her back.

Main tumhe itne aasani se jaane nahi dunga, he said as he picked her up and laid her on the bed.He laid down beside her as she kept her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his hands around her.
Yeh sach mein mera sabse accha janam din tha.Main iss kabhi bhi nahi bhulunga.Kabhi nahi.

-Trina😊

Edited by trina134 - 8 years ago
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TwinMadness

Me too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am doubting itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†