Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LakshMila

Admin hona koi bachho ka khel nahin!

Crap And Lame Stories Likhna bhi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sshirley

Oh my goodness!! I just realized that the story should focus on laxmila!!

I have written a bit but it's on Sira.. Though can add a bit about laxmila..

Please tell me whether I should complete n post ?

Go ahead and fine tune it a little
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivam...

Itni Fine-tuning to hum kar hi denge๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Aur Mili , Khud bhi kuch likh le , sirf headmasters ki tarah instructions hi de rahi ho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†
Ab mere pravachan suno...!
Mai already bohot kuchh likh rahi hun.RomCom,Modern Saga,Mera Surprise wala,and many more.
Birthday pe idea nahin aa rahe๐Ÿ˜›

Headmaster!nahin I am your Director/Supervisor and you all are my CVs :P

Abhi mai apne batch ke upar ek poem bhi likh rahi hu,college magzine ke liye ๐Ÿ˜† Vo bhi ataki hui hai
Shivam... thumbnail

Originally posted by: LakshMila

๐Ÿ˜†
Ab mere pravachan suno...!
Mai already bohot kuchh likh rahi hun.RomCom,Modern Saga,Mera Surprise wala,and many more.
Birthday pe idea nahin aa rahe๐Ÿ˜›

Headmaster!nahin I am your Director/Supervisor and you all are my CVs :P

Abhi mai apne batch ke upar ek poem bhi likh rahi hu,college magzine ke liye ๐Ÿ˜† Vo bhi ataki hui hai

Director Mili Jaisa ho aur Cv's hamaare jaise๐Ÿ˜†
Our show will bring down curtains on Indian Serials๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Shivam... thumbnail
THE SPECIAL BIRTHDAY

by shivam

It was the final year of Vanvaas for Ram , Sita And Lakshman . Sita had already been kidnapped by Ravan and was held a prisnor in his Ashok Vatika . After Weeks Of

Searching , Hanuman had come back with the good news of Sita's whereabouts and Rama and Lakshmana , along with Vaanar Sena had reached Lanka by crossing the torment Sea

It was one early morning

Lakshman came into Rama's Tent where he was having a chat with Sugreev , hanuman , jambvant and Vibhishan . AS customary , started his day by touching Rama's Feet and

greeting others . Ram Blessed him , and made him stand up by placing his hands on his shoulders .

Lakshman ( Excitedly) : Brother , All preparations are in place , you might want to see and come , we have stockpiled all our weapons properly , and our soldiers are

raring to go at that coward Raavan.

Ram ( assuringly ) : Calm down brother , you are always so excited to have a fight . Wont you listen to what I have to say First

Lakshman : So sorry , Bhayia , please tell what were you saying

Ram : Oh you fool , why u say sorry everytime , come here ( hugs him ) , Janamdin ki bahut bahut badhai ho Lakshman , Ishvar tumhe iss duniya ke Saare sukh Pradaan kare .

Everyone Else also greets Lakshman a happy birthday

Sugreev : Mitra Ram , aapne to hamein bataya hi nahi , main abhi jaakar dopahar ke liye vishesh bhoj ki tayaari ke liye kehta hoon sabse .

Hanuman ( Excitedly lifts lakshman on his shoulders) : Arey Lakshman bhayia , waise kitne varsh ke ho gayen hain Aap

Lakshman ( shy but cunningly ) : Jitne Varsh ke Ram bhayia hain .

Jambvant : Shri Ram Theek kehte hain , Har baat ka uttar hota hai Lakshman ke paas.

Ram ( Again hugs Lakshman , small tears in his eyes ): Agar Aaj Sitae hamaare saath hoti , toh veh avashya apne haaton se tumhare liye kheer banaakar khilati

Lakshman ( breaks hug and wipes Ram's Tear ) : Dont worry Brother , That day is not very Far , Bhabhi will be back soon , Have trust on your little brother , I am going

to get her back at any cost .

And both brothers indulge in a Hug Again , While Hanuman wipes a tear oh his himself as he witnesses the brothers sharing their pain.

AT AYODHYA

Rani Kaushalya , Sumitra and Kekayi had wished Shatrughan and gone to the temple for a pooja , it was the birthday of their 2 sons and they went to seek blessing from the

lord for them.

Shatrughan , while taking blessings from his three mothers , had noticed a tear in sumitra's eyes , indicating how much she missed her other Son .

As Sumitra walked Away trying to hide her tears from her son , Shatrughan holded Kaushyalya and Kekayi's Hand

Shatrughan : Mata , will you... ( Kaushalya stops him )

Kaushalya : Dont Worry Son , Sumitra will get ovr it , we shall be with her today all the time .

Kekayi : Didi is right , you dont worry at all

Shatrughan felt releived , it had been 13 years and the three queens had formed quite a strong bond between them , stronger than before.

All three had a lost a son , Kaushalya and Sumitra Lost Ram and Lakshman for 14 years , and Probably Kekayi had lost Bharat for her whole life , only a miracle could

let bharat forgive her mother and be normal wit her again

When one of the Queens seemed upset , the other two took upon themselves to make the third's Mood better.

Urmila had taken the responsibility of keeping the family intact and maintaining day to day palace affairs , she was most pampered of the lot , more than even shrutkirti,

as she had the most pain to bear , away from her soul for 14 years , and everyone made sure that she was Ok all the time . No one from the palace , be it the queens , or

the princes or her sisters , could not deny any of her request.

And sometimes she used this very cunningly to her advantage , specially while wanting Shatrughan to do something .

Urmila had noticed Sharughan change completely all these years , from being the Laadla of evveryone and most carefree person , to being the most resolute and Responnsible

, sometimes also a bit harsh sometimes so as to uphold pride of Ayodhya , but at a great cost , for he had lost all his childlike innocence , he would hardly talk with

the family members , not indulge in any of the pranks , and often keep to himself.

She Wanted to plan something special for him on his birthday , and started making the twin's favourite dish , sweet pooris with Kheer and Potato bhaaji.

Mandavi and Kirti joined her in the kitchen , making the kheer and Sabzi , while urmila prepared the pooris in one corner , hideously crying side by side as she

remembered the old days , when she feeded pooris to shatrughan first and Lakshman would steal them from his twin's plate , and then the brothers fought over the food ,

and in the night it was her husband who would give show fake anger towards her as she prioterized shatrughan over him while feeding.

As the food was prepared and served on table , The birthday Boy was nowhere to be seen

Shrutkirti : Where has he gone Sister , I am gettinng worried , Arya is nowhere to be found.

Urmila : Dont worry Sister , I had already sent a word to Bharat Bhayia , he will join us here soon along with your Arya

SOMEWHERE IN STREETS OF AYODHYA

Shatrughan stood outside a closed sweet shop lost in his thoughts , it was the same sweet Shop where Lakshman and shtrughan would come at night on their birthdays ,

hiding from everyone , it was a secret tradition where both the brothers sneaked out of the palace and feed each other ladoos with their own hands , even Ram and bharat

were not allowed in this private moment , although both knew this pact of their younger siblings .

The other person who knew this was the owner of the sweet shop , he would lovingly watch the brothers as they both gorged the ladoos , till that dreadful day when one of

them had to lave for Vanvaas . The shopkeeper too closed hs shop that day , for 14 years , till Lakshman would come back and the shop will be re-opened again with all

the 4 brothers as the first customers.

As shatrughan stood there , he felt a hand on his shoulders , he turned and found Bharat standing there.

Bharat : Janamdin ki shubhkamayein mere bhai .

Shatrughan could control his emotions anymore , he higged bharat as tightly as he could and burst out his emotions , crying profusely

Shatrughan : Bhayia , I am missing him a lot , I know not much time is left, but I couldnt help it today .

Bharat : It is Ok Brother , even the King has a right to cry , it doesnt make him weak you see. Cmon , lets go back to the palace , a feast awaits you and me

Shatrughan : But I dont want to , I am not in the state

Bharat : Will u even say no to urmila , who has herself made the dishes for U

Shatrughan : But why did she take so much pain , and How Can I refuse her , you know naa I cant say no to you and Her, cmon lets go , she will be waiting

Back at the palace

Urmila seemed bit lost seeing Bharat and Shatrughan eating
Mandavi : Arya , Shatrughan Bhayia , How is the food .

Bharat : Kheer and Sabzi are very Good along , but the pooris , I thought Chote liked sweet pooris and not salty

Kirti : Salty , but Urmila didi made sweet ones

Shatrughan takes a bite of the poori , and stares up towards Urmila in a shocked and indicative look , as to express her He knows what just happened.

Urmila too senses something and Walks away toward the hall , shatrughan takes his plate along and walks behind her , calling her back

Shatrughan : Urmila Bhabi , pls wait , where are u going

The others have no clue

In Lanka

Jambvant : Yeh itna teekha khana kis moorkh ke kehne par banvaya gaya hai , Paani lekar aao koi

Lakshman is sitting alongside everyone eating the food , and Looks specially towards Hanuman , who just like his younger Bro , is gorging on the food like anything ,

plate after plate . Lakshman tries stealing some fruit from is plate and Runs , but hanumaan catches him too fast .

Hanuman : Lakshman Bhyia ,As much as I respect you and Shri Ram, I spare no one when it comes to food . Coming to food , I have first time eaten such spicy food , I

heard it was made on your request

Lakshman : Yes , it was on my Request , I just love my food to be teekha , just like she made it .

Hanumaan : Her ??? Who

Lakshman : Nothing Nothing , here let me feed u some

And lakshman makes Hanuman eat a morsel from his own hands , thinking he made eat Shatrughan that time , as he considered Hanumaan his younger sibling , just like

shatrughan was , and also because Hanumman was quite similar to his twin as far as food was concerned

In the Ayodhya Hall

Shatrughan : Bhabhi , what is this , Pooris are not sweet but salty , I know u dont make such mistakes while cooking , care to explain me

Urmila ( hiding her face and truth ) : Main bhi kitni moorkh Devar Ji , shayad galti se namak dal gaya , aap chinta na karen , main punah bana deti hoon

Shatrughan : Did you put salt , or was it your tears which fell in the Dough . You cant hide that from me

Urmila turn around to look towards him and wipes her tear off.

Shatrughan : It is all beacuse of Me , I could not keep my promise to Bhayiya that I wont let you cry and would keep you happy . You are so strong Bhabhi , you never let us anyone of us know that you cry when u are alone , but you keep up your smiley poker face in front of everyone . I am not even half strong like you , I cant control my emotions

Urmila ( careessing his hair ) : So cant your devil brother , he just explodes his emotions out , so will you just stop behaving like him , else I will remember him more and more ( chidingly ). And did he took that promise from you , you never told me all these years ??

Shatrughan : It is beacuse you never shed tears in front of us

Urmila ( remembering) : But My Arya Knew that I wont be able to fulfil my promise of never crying , so he entrusted shatrughan as a backup , that devil , I will show him once he comes back , how could he not trust me on that.

Urmila : Ok Ok , enough of crying , now let me make you some fresh sweet ones

Shatrughan : no Bhabhi , I will have only these , your tears are amrit for me.

As shatrughan and Urmila make their headway back , Bharat , mandavi and kirti were standing there as a witness to whole conversation

Bharat Hugged Shatru ,

Bharat : It is now not that far brother , the wait is nearly over , they will come back soon

while Manadavi and Kriti hugged Urmila

Mandavi : Your Sacrifice and courage is really unparalled sister , Your Saumitra will return Soon , Safe and Sound. With A pious soul as yourself being his shield , no harm can befall upon him

At Lanka

Lakshman Sits Quietly under a tree after a big meal , as hanuman and Ram watch him closely

he is talking to the Urmila doll his bhabhi had given him

Lakshman : The day is now not far , my beloved , I am coming back , Along with Bhayia Ram and Sita Bhabhi

Ram sheds a tear , and hanuman is curious to know

Hanumaan : What happened swami , and to whose Mud Doll is bhayia talking too

Ram ( WIPES TEAR ) : Nothin , It is someone you will meet soon when we go back , She is just like your mother Sita , she is the wife of my Brother , Urmila

THE END
Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago
Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mili u should write about lakshman's bday after vanvas... Uska urmila k saath special party... Sab kuch happy mood mein hoga
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'll try to do it,if time allows.Thanks Anokhi.
Bhargavii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi, purely my imaginations, plz i req everyone to keep a glass of water to your side. jab aap sab iss OS ko padne ke baath thak gaye honge, I didnt expect that its gng to be this long..

Title: Best Surprise of our lives

For past few days all were busyin handling the duties alloted to make ram and bharth birthday celebrations grand and successfull(ram and bharth were born alternate days)
All the mothers and daughter in laws were sharing about memorable moments occured in ram and bharath birthday celebrations..
shruthkeerthi: maa choti sumitradan aur lakshman baiyya ka jnamadin ki tyaari kab shuru karenge..
kausalaya and kaikeyi looked at each other while sumitra noticing the sadness on her sister faces, said lakshman aur shatrughan birthday is celebrated only between family members..
all the girls gave a questioning look to their mothers ..manthra thought this is best chance to degrade sumitra and her sons..
manthara: oh my dear princess, birthday celebrations of princes will be done when mother is born as princess but not by marrying a king and gaining a name queen..queen sumitra is meant to serve the king and queen kaushalaya ,kaikeyi, similarly her sons are only born to serve ram and bharath but not to celebrate the luxury and gaining a name and place in hearts of ayodha people..I think people of ayodhya have also forgotten when rajkumar lakshman and shatrughan born..
kaushalaya: Manthara how dare you speak such words about sumitra, placing her hand on sumitra shoulder said she is our little sister... And assuring through her eyes not to consider manthara words..
sumitra: Didi, manthra ki baathoo ko kyu bura maan rahe ho, manthra ne tho sahi kaha, Me and my sons are born to serve their elders, stand by their side in every situation, serve them selflessly.infront of love, care that you all shower on us is very less when compared to serving. We feel that we are lucky to serve you. Neither me nor my sons have a problem in serving elders its our dharma...walking towards her DIL(Daughter in laws) Thank you manthra in bringing this topic because my daughters got to know about their husband's dharma, prioriry, and their respective duty " cupping urmila and shruthkeerthi with her hands"..
Manthara: queen sumitra you are very talented I knew , people like you and your sons choosed the path serve to make your presence, gain name and fame easily, Ram, bharath are working hard to bring victory, fame to their motherland, but your sons are just following their brothers and gaining name without doing any sacrifice or service towards ayodhya..
Kaikeyi(angry, shouted, raising her hand to stop): Enough Manthra, Enough... Not a single word against my sister and my sons..wat nonsence are you speaking, Till now i have been quiet listening to your rubbish It doesn't mean that I m supporting your words, because I treat you as mother, you were my care taker frim childhood, otherwise I would have sentenced you to death...
Kausalya(eyes fuming with anger): Leave Immediately, never try to show to your face,

Sumitra(tears): Shannth ho jaiye didi,
Kausalya, kaikeyi: Ee aasu, sumitra we know about you, sorry for manthara words,
Sumitra: these are happy tears, Didi..holding kausalaya and kaileyi hands, I m really happy and blessed to have you all in my life, I knew you all love me alot but I never expected that you will stand by me and cant hear a single against me and our son's..( shared a hug)..
All the daughters and mothers had a group hug..

Aftee discussing with their husbands
Sita, mandavi, kausalya, kaikeyi planned to surprise sumitra by arranging birthday celebrations of lakshman and shatrughan..
(They revealed to the rest( S,U,SK) preparations are for shantha arrival so, that they can maintain surprise )
Urmila was badly hurt by manthra words against sumitra, and felt proud for their selfless service ...she planned a surprise gift for both lakshman and shatrughan...
Shruthkeerthi: urmila Didi, from past few days i am observing you, why you are not joining in any discussion

Mandavi(teasing): kyu pooch rahe ho shruthkeerthi, cant you see the twinkle in her eyes and the way she rush towards her room leaving us all behind...(someone might be waiting for her ..low tone)

Shruthkeerthi(exited): i found it Didi, Lakshman baiyya might be waiting for Didi.. Urmila blushing" aisa kuch nahi he, phir bhi muje jaane ke samay hogaya..

Sita:shaddi ke baath meri pyaarisi gudiya ne tho samajdhar bangayi..
Shruthkeerti(pout face): aap bhi urmila aur mandhavi didi ki tarah muje chida rahe ho..

Daasi: pranam rajkumari, maharaj has asked rajkumari urmila to meet..

Urmila(afraid, shocked): muje kyu
Sita: chintha math karo, hum bhi tumhare saath chalthe he urmila..
Daasi: maharaj tho sirj rajkumarila urmila ko hi bula liya..

**In Dasharath Chamber**
Urmila: pranam pithashree
Dasharath: sadha sukhi raho puthri..

After few secs...putri jo bhi maine poochti hu, kya tum sathy kahogi,

Urmila: avashy pithashree,
Pithashree(worried): puthri, kya baath hai jo tum swayam purush ka vesh daaran karne phe vivash kiya..
Urmila(astonished): stood still for a while..
Dasharath: putri bathadho,
Urmila(remembering manthra words): aise karne ke liye muje kshema kijiye pithashree, muje ek ghatna ne vivash kiya aise karne ki..kuch din phele maa sumitra aur unke puthr ke niswardh prem aur seva baaw bhi swardh ke roop mei dekh rahe the... wo log soch rahe ki aap sumitra maa ko niradhar kar rahi jab rajmahal mei rahne wale log hi aise soch rahe the tho phir ayodha ki praja kya soche gi maa sumitra ki baare mei... Unn logo ki muu bandh rakne ke liye mai ayodha mei maa Sumitra ke naam par ek udhyaan van khol na chathi hu, unke puthroo ka janam din par..

Dasharath(worried, astonished after hearing)

Urmila seeing dasharth tensed said hum sab parivaar aise nahi soch the pithashree, hum sab ko patha he aap ke liye sabi maa aur unke puthr ek saam roop se aadhar, prem karthe he, muje aap ko niradhar karne ka nahi tha pithashree, ye mera parivaar he, mai ayodha ka kulvadhu hu..aur mera dhayith he ki apni badhoo(elders) ka samman ki raksha karna...

Dasharath: (placing his hand on head): I am proud of you my child, really satisfied and overwhelmed by your love, care, respect towards everyone...this step of yours will make everyone think 100 times before raising a question..and one more thing from now their is no need for you to disguise and work alone in sun...i will tell sumanth to help you in your surprise ( smrik)

Urmila filled with joy and relived from the burden of wearing her husband heavy suit felt relaxed and stress free took blessing from dasharath ..

Dhasharath and urmila shared a cute daughter father relation ship...

Urmila: pithashree, how did you get to know that i was urmila..

Dasharath: I saw a man coming from your room and walking towards horse stable, the horse you rided was none other than lakshman and it is best , fastest of all aryavaarth horses due you know the special quality of that horse, urmila nodded as if saying no.. it doesnt allow anyone to ride over it expect his master later,I followed you and saw you planting without considering the heat,(tears filled in dasharath eyes) forgetting the thought you are princess of ayodha...

Urmila wiped dasharth tears said" I can go to any extent to bring happiness in my family"..
Dasharath: Puthri, tu ne aisa kya chamathkar kiya jo lakshman horse listened to your order..

*Urmila giggled saying secret*

Dasharath has also planned to surprise whole family on his sons birthday..

The day has come were each and every one are ready to surprise lakshman and shayrughan on their birthday..

* In LakshMila room*
Urmila woke up, wraping his stomach with her left hand and using her right hand as a pillow to see handsome lakshman while sleeping, in a low wishing Happy birthday by giving a peck on his forehead. kitni prasanatha se soo rahe, bilkul chote bache jaise, agar koi bhi aapki iss rooph ko dekh tho koi bhi nahi kaheha ki aap ki naakh par hamesha krodh waas karthi he, ( gave a small kiss on nose) inn aanokh ne hi muje aapki oor keech kar lathi he (kissing on eyes), iss muskan ki wajase hi mai haar maanthi hu..
Lakshman opened his eyes with smile, "said meri aadhroo ko kuch bina dhene se hi chali jaa oogi..
Urmila blush..jannm dhin mubarakh ho swami, jaldi chaliye aap ke liye saare intezaar kar rahe honge,..
Lakshman pout mai nahi jaaoungi jab thak meri aadhroo ko kush nahi kar dethe..
Urmila feeling shy was about to get up but landed grounded with lakshman over pressing his lips to her said"This is best romantic birthday start in my life.."

Urmila in thoughts not only romantic swami but this gng to the awesome with many more surprises ahead for you both twins..

Sumitra worships mahadev and kaushalya worships Vishnu

* first time all the family memebers are present while sumitra doing abhishek and pooja to mahadev and then all left to perform puja to vishnu..
(Each and everyone are literally surprised mainly manthara in her thoughts maharaj bhi sahimil hui aaj inn dhonno ke janma din mei??)
Twins took blessings from their dad, moms and elders..
Dasharath: Sons, Today all the important meetings have been cancelled, I wish today we stay together and celebrate lakshman and shatrughan birthday...everyone were over whelmed but not more than sumitra with tears filled eyes looked at dasharath with immense respect, love..
Dhasaharath: Chalo hum sab saath mei naastha karthe he..
*at dinning hall*
From today onwards all the ladies of the family are going to join us, so my beautiful princesses take your seat beside your husband..Do you all know this was sumitra wish after our marriage and it took me these many years to implement..

All are really shocked to see this new side of dasharath..their happiness is expressed to dhasharath through tears..

Sita,Ram, bharath, mandavi announced that today they are going to have all their meals according to their loving brothers..
(Only lakshman and shatrughan fav meals are prepared)

Urmila: Baiyya, sumitranandhan tho teekha kathi he, par aap sab meetha, aur pithashree ko teekha kaane ki oor bhi nahi dekhthe he..

Kaikeyi: Maharaj ko bhi teekha bahuth pasandh tha puthri woh tho lakshman se zyaadha teekha bhojan kaathe the..jab ek baar ram ne siddh kiya ki jo bhi maharaj grahan karthe he wo bhi wahi grahan karnge ..aur aap sab soch sakthe ho kya parinaam hoga teekha bhojan kaneke baath..isliye uss din se teekha bhojan chod diya..

*all giggled imagined little ram after eating spicy food*

After having breakfast, urmila informed her sisters to bring birthday boys to her room and left ...sisters now understood the reason behind her unavailability and are really exited to see the surprise planned by urmila

Dhasharath has ordered all of them to get ready..

Mandavi: aap sab hamare saath chaliye..
Bharath: kaha Mandavi..
Mandavi(bit loud tone): swami, R u not going to come with us if Im not going to announce the place..
Lakshman, shatrughan, shruthkeerthi giggled seeing mandavi firing on bharath while sita, ram conrolling their smile
Lakshman: Mandavi babhi aap ki pyaari rakshashi nazar nahi aarahi, kaha he woh..mere kaksh ki oor kyu chal rahe hum...

Lakshman opened the door stepped in everyone followed him and walking towards a huge hall, intini andhre kyu hei, oh god this servants have forgot to open the curtains, heard sound of door closing,
Shatrughan: Kisne dharwasa bandh kiya,..
Shruthkeerthi: baiyya to the other end of the hall I see some light on the floor, shall we go towards it..

As they were moving towards brightness getting increased leaving everyone surprised after seeing it ...They could not believe their own eyes..enjoying the beauty with silence.. its written janam dhin mubarak ho with candle lights...while they were enjoying urmila pulled a thread which showered flower petals on the birthday boys...before everyone comes out of the dream land urmila pull all the curtains while sunrays peeping filling it all with his warm and bright light...
Bharath: Sundar athi sundhari ...I havent seen anyone wishing in this way, i cant believe it, am I not dreaming, hugging his brothers you both are really lucky, bless you, wish you celebrate your birthday in this way..happy birthday my naughty and lovely brothers..

Everyone praised urmila for her creativity in wishing the twins with candle light and making every one mesmerise...while everyone were praising lakshman was gazing at his beautiful mila, with pride love, affection, filled with tears...

Urmila to shatrughan: janam din mubarak ho baiyya .. ee poori pariwaar ki taraf se and removed the piece of cloth from a drawing board...
Shatrughan tears rolling from his eyes, seeing art of 4 brothers said They are my life, dhanyawadh bhabhi...its going to be my best gift that ever received..

After a while everyone left to get ready filling their hearts with love, memories..

Lakshman pulled urmila in to tight hug, thank you for this unexpected surprise..

After a while all the family gathered at the entrance...was shocked to see a lady arriving in rath...
Kausalya, kaikeyi,sumita in utter exitment said in one chorous shantha...

Sita: dassi aarthi ki taali lekar aoo jaldi..
After everyone greeting shantha, kausalaya asked kya hua putri, tum aise achanak,..
Shantha and dhasharath were sharing smile ee pithashree ki yojna he,
All the brothers shared a grup hug with shantha, and later she wished twins by tieing a braclet made with rudhraksh...
Bharath: you both are too lucky...didi humara bhi janam din kuch din poorv hua, hamare liye kya laya...
Shantha(pout):R u not satisfied with my presence..
Ram: aisa kuch nahi didi, shaddi ke baath ee bhi chote ki tarah natkat bangaye,
Shantha: accha,
kuch tho prabhav hua meri dewraniki ki aagaman se eyeing mandavi..

Mandavi with shy bharath embaresed, while other shared a light laugh seeing them..
Each and every corner of rajmahal is filled with joy, happiness..they are feeling a shortage of words to express their happiness, ...

*In evening*
Dasharath: chalo, all the ayodha people are waiting to wish their princes on birthday..
Kaikeyi: par kaha swami, I havent seen any praja infront of Rajmahal..
Dasharath: prashn ka jawab kuch hi dher me mil jayega sab ko, chalo mere saath..

After a while, ayodha family reached to the destination point, all the prajas were praising jai jai kaar for all the princes, queens,princess, coming forward to wish twins on their birthday..
Lakshman was feeling wierd, when all eyes are gazing at him, but feeling happy to spend each and every moment of his life with family and now with his praja..
Urmila thought to tease shatrughan: lakshman urmila and shatrughan shruthkeerthi are in same rath, shruthkeerthi dekhno baiyya ne kaise ghoor ghoor kar dekh rahi unn sundhar ladikiyoo kho,
Shatrughan(half trance): beauty need to admired,
Shruthkeerthi(stern): aachha, after reaching home, i will teach you how and wat to be admired..
Shatrughan(innocently): shruthkeerti, mai tho maazak kiya, while urmila giggle..bhabhi ee kya kiya, ghar jaane ke baath kaun bachayega ...
Lakshman gazing at his naughty wife Urmila...
Shruthkeerthi: meri didi kitni bagya shali, baiyya sirf aur sirf meri didi ki oor dekh rahe he, kitni bhin he dhonno baiyoo mei..
Urmila blushing and said hamara rishtha anukhe he..

*At garden*

Kaikeyi: Kitna vishal udhyaan he didi,..maharaj ee sthaan par udyaan nahi he na..
Dasharath: sathy kaha, kaikeyi.. And announced I would like to dedicate this udhyaan van in the name of sumitra for giving me, most loving and caring sons on this day..This udhyaan vas is yours, ab thak udhyaan van ka nirmaan sirf rajparivvar ke liye kiya gaya par iss udyaan van mai aapni praja ke liye nirmaan kiya..iss udhyaan van ki visheshatha ee he ki.. To the north their is a kids playground, to the south ayurvedic herbal plants, to the east all variaties of flower plant, to west trees (Mango, apple) all these parts are divided with fountains...
Harsh aur ullas is filled in each and every person of ayodha and expressing their happiness with praises..
Sumanth raised his hand inorder to silent the praja...
Dasharath: today I would like to announce my sons are ready to serve their praja and mother land..
Ram going to be head of education department and daily needs of praja
Bharath going to be head of health care and arts department
Lakshman going to be head of financial department of rajya
Shatrughan going to be head of army incharge

Ram, lakshman, bharath, shatrughan received blessing from elders and all bid gud bye to praja and left to rajmahal..
Lakshman and urmila had pleasant dinner with all the family, and all then shared lights moments boys playing chess with their dad, and ladies chatting , later everyone left to their respective rooms with hearts filled with happiness,memories..It has been a perfect gift not only to the birthday boys but this day is going to be a special day in each and every one lifes..

*In LakshMila Room*
Lakshman was once again mesmerised to see his room decorated with marigold flowers hanging from the roof, to the bottom, blue lotus flower scattered on the floor which stood for symbol of their love, king size bed decorated with rose and jasmine, air filled with perfume made him remember of his first night ..
lakshman(worried): R u not tired, wat is the need of doing these all..
Urmila: cupping his face, looking in to his eyes, said I have said you before jo bhi kaary mai apke liye karthi hu woh meri santhosh ka karan hoga ..
Aur iss muskan dekhne ke baath mai apna saara takhaan bhool jathi hu,..
Lakshman: giving a peck on his forehead said, mera bhi thakhaan sirf tum hi dhoor karsakthi ho..
Urmila: swami, can I ask you one thing
Lakshman: poochoo
Urmila: aapko kitne bache chahiye
Lakshman(devilish look): dho(2)
Urmila: muje bhi twins, ek putri ek puthr
Lakshman(innocenly): sirf 2
Urmila: 2 are enough why do you want more kids ...biting her little tongue ee kya mai boli
Lakshman(romantic): lifting her in his arms..I dont have any problem even if U want 100 kids..
Urmila(hiding her blush, fake anger): swami, woh hamare bache he, ayodhya ka sena nahi, ab muje neendh aarahi, gud night..
Lakshman:Let me spend sometime with you my love, muje neendh nahi aarahi
Urmila: Muje patha he aap kya soch rahe, gave a kissy on his both cheeks and wished once again happy birthday.
Lakshman: wrapping her arms around her waist caressing her hair while urmila on his chest, said This is the best ever birthday gift got from our family. Never expected and this day is going to be special not only for me but aso to every one, I am really happy mila,love you to distraction my love,my mila๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Edited by mantuamu - 8 years ago
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
posting mine in half an hour or so..
but I don't really know if it would even qualify
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Here it is: my first ever attempt at writing a mytho story. Like I said previously I don't even know if it would qualify. but still posting it.

A BIRTHDAY AMIDST THE WILD AND WILDERNESS

Sita had been working hard inside the hut since the wee hours of the morning when she had awoken. She had earnestly requested Ram and firmly ordered Laxman not to enter the hut during the morning. The two brothers, though puzzled had humored her.

Lunch time had arrived all too soon for her. Anyways, she finally saw to the last minute's preparations and went out. Both the brothers were engaged in sharpening their weapons.

Sita: Raghunandan, Laxman, please come inside.

Ram: (In a calm but slightly teasing voice) so, finally devi has permitted us inside?"

Sita smiled and nodded as they all went inside. A second later, the brothers stood dumbfounded!

The entire hut was decorated with flowers and leaves. But their surprise at the decorations paled in comparison, when they saw what was laid out in front of their mats on the floor. Spread out on beautiful thread-lined leaves and newly made earthern pots was the most sumptuous and varied meal of fruits and vegetables - raw and semi-cooked. Had anyone paid close attention, he/she would have realized that the platter contained everything that was permissible to sanyasis.

"Wish you a very happy birthday Raghunandan! I wish you get every success, every fame and every happiness any one has ever got!'

Ram was too overwhelmed for words! "Sitay.." was the only word he could whisper while his eyes brimmed over with tears of love! They hugged each other and found the calmness and divinity of love in each others' arms.

After a few moments, Sita gestured to the mats asking them to sit down and eat, "Please start Swami. You too Laxman!"

Both brothers exchanged helpless looks of despair before Ram says with deep apology in his tone, "Its very difficult for me to say this but I'm really sorry Sitay, please forgive me. But I cannot eat!"

Sita was totally taken aback, "Swami, I assure you hat I have followed the rules of sanyas to .."

Ra pleaded, "Sitay, don't embarrass me further by clarifying that. I trust you more than I can trust myself, esp. in matters of my dharma paalan. I know you will never allow me to stray from the path of my dharma, let alone make a mistake yourself. But.."

"But?", Sita asked dejectedly.

Ram is in a quandary, he doesn't know what to say. Laxman, seeing his helplessness, says, "Bhabhi, bhaiya fasts on his birthday."

Sita is surprised, "Fast on birthday? But I haven't heard of any such tradition in Raghukul!"

Ram says, "When we were staying at Gurukul, Guru Vashishth was explaining about the importance of fasting. He explained that while fasting, the mind is calm and serene.This in turn makes one's consciousness predominantly sattvic and more receptive to education and any other learning, Sitay, I was highly impressed and co-incidentally next day was my birthday. I fasted and found a calming peace the entire day. Since that day I decided to fast on my every birthday."

Sita looked on almost reverently. She said "Dashrathnandan, I come to know a new facet of your personality every single day! Every day I feel, I know you totally now, only to be proven wrong the next day!"

They hug again and then she says, "Laxman, at least you sit dow to eat. See there are a few dishes you like!"

"Bhabhi how can Laxman eat, when Ram Bhaiya doesn't? Forgive me Bhabhi"
Ram did not want to insult Sita's patnidharm by asking her to eat, so he said, "forgive me too, Sitay, you worked so hard to gather, cook and present all this food making a platter that even the best royal platter cannot compete with, and now it would be all wasted."

Sita smiled, "Swami, the mistake was mine. I should have asked any one of you. I should have known at least this much about my husband. And I have an idea. Can we go to some nearby ashrams and distribute the food there?"

Before Ram could say anything, Laxman exclaimed, "Impossible! I am sorry bhabhi, but the nearest Ashram is quite far and the path is strewn with thorns.""
Hearing this, everyone was quiet, wondering what to do, Sita was in dilemma, Ram was feeling v. guilty and Laxman was feeling helpless.

Just then a gust of wind entered the hut and the clay statue of Urmila (given earlier to Laxman by Sita), was about to topple, but Laxman immediately rushed forward and caught it. Hugging it dearly to his heart, he closed his eyes and whispered, "My Mila.. my love, my better half." At that moment, an idea flashed in his mind.

He tenderly kept back the statue, cushioning it properly so that it won't break even if there is another gust of wind, and said, "Bhaiya, Bhabhi, please gather all the food and come with me."

They were totally surprised and both asked at the same time, "But where Laxman"
Laxman pleaded, "please come with me. Please trust this anuj of yours." Both of them nodded and gathered all the food. As they followed Laxman, they were surprised that he was leading them into a dense forest region where they had never dared to venture previously. What surprised them more was that Laxman was gathering more fruits, vegetables and grass as they went along. For his part, Laxman as usual was on the alert. He was quite sure that the asuras never attacked from this side and per his understanding, had never even entered this wild forest, but he still didn't let his guard down even for a microsecond.

They came to a water-source where they saw a small group of animals, including elephants, giraffes, monkeys, etc. were drinking water and playing together. Sita and Ram understood and were completely awed by Laxman's idea. They smiled and started feeding the animals. So divine was their presence that the animals, who generally detested human company, happily welcomed them in their midst. They spent a good day enjoying amongst the animals, feeding them, treating the injured and sick ones, and simply playing with them.

While they were returning in the evening, Ram expressed healtfelt gratitude to Laxman, "my deatr brother, you have given me a memorable birthday. I will never forget this."

Sita too concurred, "I agree, Laxman! You made my day too. I felt so happy and calm to be amongst those beautiful animals in the midst of prakriti"

Laxman bowed his head, "Bhabhi, bhaiya, the credit for this idea goes to Urmila."

Both were stunned, and Ram said "Please explain yourself dear."

Laxman said, "Bhabhi urmila once told me that incident, during your childhood."

Sita could not remember, "Which incident Laxman?"

He explained, "Once, during the time, you sisters were studying at Rishi Yagyavalya's ashram, he went to a nearby ashram and was supposed to bring back a big gathering for lunch. All students worked v. hard to make a sumptuous meal for the guests. However, due to some circumstances, they could not come that day. So, Mata Gargi took you all to the nearby forest and fed the food to the animals. But you might not be knowing this Bhabhi, because you did not attend gurukul that day."

Sita agreed, now clearly remembering, "oh yes, my sisters did tell me at night when they returned."

Ram said, "Sitay, i have always been impressed with your teachers, esp. Mata Gargi. But what's more important is that you all sisters have always treasured the pearls of wisdom. Urmila remembered this incident and also narrated it to Laxman, which clearly means that this lesson was important for her."
Sita said, "yes swami, but Laxman too remembered that incident and this clearly shows that every word of Urmila is important for him. My Urmila is lucky to have him as her husband. This event underlines the depth of feelings between our younger siblings and how much Laxman must be missing Urmila. When we are away from someone we love dearly, we remember each and every word said by that person, isn't it?

"True Sitay, but don't undermine my dear Urmila too. I don't know anyone else who would willingly sacrifice 14 years of her life. She agreed to spend 14 years, and that too, the best years of her life, in nothingness. It's not a small thing to sleep continuously for 14 years!"

Laxman grew more and more emotional as his bhaiya praised his Mila. To stop breaking down in front of them, he suddenly excused himself and went away. Sita went to follow him feeling bad for him. But Ram stopped her, "Let him be, Sitay, he needs solitude."

Outside the hut, under a tree, Laxman lovingly caressed Urmila's statue, "my Mila, you saved the day!" he said through his tears.

Edited by sshirley - 8 years ago