shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you everyone. Birthday good topic. Let me think
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Janam Din Mubarak
Lakshman was on duty as usual guarding Ram and Sita. Sita Bhabi had prepared a small feast with fruits and vegetables as it was Ram Bhaiyya's birthday. He thought how grand it would have been in palace. Bhaiyya's b'day. Grand celebration. Big feast. He thought about the food.
" Arya" he heard a voice behind. He turned. Urmila was standing there. And what was that. She was surrounded by so much of food around. A big feast
" Urmila you here. And this food. Have you come to tempt me"
" Arya it is your birthday also. You forgot. And see what all food items are prepared"
" You prepared" asked Lakshman thinking she is sleeping
" No Arya how will I prepare, though I want to. But I am sleeping. This is all prepared by Mata Sumitra"
Lakshman was astonished. How did she know about all this food items when she is asleep.
" But how do you know that all these items are prepared"
" Arya I a sleeping, but my subconscious is awake. I can know what is happening around. You know Mata Sumitra and Mata Kauusalya feels if they feed me this food, it will reach you just like I have taken your sleep." She smiled mischievously.
Lakshman knew he was trapped. Now what he was supposed to tell her. Not to eat. There was mock anger in his face.
Urmila looked down, still smiling " Arya why are you silent. If you don't give permission I wont eat. But you know right rejecting food is rejecting Maa Annapoornaeshwari"
Lakshman knew how much Urmila loved making food for him. How much time she would have spend making the dishes he likes if he was by her side. Even if he says now he will take the food she will give it to him happily. He wanted to touch her. But he was unable to . She was like an inner voice. He could see her, feel her , but couldn't touch her.
" Urmi eat as much you want. And if possible have this chat with Mata Sumitra also once in a while. So that not only on my birthday everyday she makes good food and feeds you, so that everything comes to me "
He smiled, she too laughed and next instant Lakshman heard Sita Bhabi's call " Lakshman who is there, why are you smiling"
He turned wiping a tear and told " Nothing Bhabi". But Sita knew who it was and Ram came behind her carrying with him some sweet Sita has managed to cook with fruits. He gave that to Lakshman.
" Lakshman preparation of this sweet took some time and Sita has made it specially for you since you like Sweets and she wanted to keep it a surprise"
Lakshman looked at his bhabi, her care. Urmila had come to tell him, his birthday will also be special to his bhaiyya and bhabi. To let him know good food is coming his way. She knew it before he did.
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
People,Isn't it past the due date?
Where are your drabbles? πŸ˜†

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LakshMila

People,Isn't it past the due date?

Where are your drabbles? πŸ˜†

Mili I am trapped in official seminars and sales meetings since last week. I will return to normalsy only after 26th. If still we are left with time. I will think of something 😊
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi mili
Can I participate? I have already clicked like on the participants list
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshirley

Hi mili

Can I participate? I have already clicked like on the participants list

Yes you definitely can!
I am sorry I replied late.
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I will be posting my Story by the afternoon today πŸ˜ƒ , one small scene out of that story shall be inspired by a film I watched
Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is it okay if I post by Tuesday afternoon ?
I will try my best to post by tonight but still I would like to know