ARIYA SS: Destined To Be Soulmate (Epilogue- Page 72)

Vishakha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey, everyone, As i had said that i wanted to write an story on our beloved ariya...Iam planning to post it soon but before that Iam posting this Short Story on ariya..

I have written this story on other couple but will also post the story here along with that forum.

Iam posting the teaser for now and if liked will update the Part 1, hopefully😆😆

So here goes the teaser;

In a chawl, a boy and a girl was playing with each other, running around, chasing each other, smiling and laughingthey seemed to be lost in each other. Anyone who will see them will say that these two shares a deep and close bond, close connection. The boy was around 12 years and the girl was around 8 years. They were bestest friends from the time when the girl was born. They were instantly connected to each other when the girl opened her eyes and they looked into each others eyes like they were meant to be with each other to support, pamper, care and love each other, like they were destined to be together for forever like soul mates. Both enjoyed each others company, they used to do all of their work together, for them the top most priority is the other one, his/her happiness, they used to do all their work together, from going to school to coming home, from playing to doing homework, from breakfast to lunch and dinner, from crying fro oneself to crying in the others pain, from sharing ones happiness to pain, from crying to smiling, everything they did was for each other and for each other's happiness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohkay!!so this is the teaser..

Please let me know your opinion guys...

And if anyone need pm for the story please buddy me or let me knowas if i posted next part will give pm to only those who is in my buddy list or who wants pm..

Thank you!!!😳😳

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDEX:-

Part 7:-https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4597137&TPN=51
Part 8& 9:-https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4597137&PID=134242427&#p134242427
Edited by Vishakha.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its nice one dear
Plz update next part soon

nitris23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting teaser
plz update soon
jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb teaser dear
Plz do continue soon
Eagerly waiting to read
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4