Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

There's something wrong with my like button!

But this is such a heart warming update and quite literally that. Rahul and Sharon are ADORABLE! I absolutely loved reading this. It made me realise how it felt to read ffs and all here ^_^ Feeling like coming back home!

But dude Sharon isn't gonna marry Rahul right? Oh no she wont. You cant be that heartless even if you try. :P So this party is gonna bring a lot of drama I guess! Bring it On!

-Chitra

Let's see what Sharon does! Surely this party is gonna have something to look forward to!...I'm glad someone found Rahul and Sharon adorable! :P
Thanks for commenting! Keep coming home more often then! :P

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Part 5

Delhi

It was late night when Rahul and Sharon reached Sharon's place . After ringing bell for the fifth time in a row, Lara finally opened the door , with half opened eyes.

"Why don't you carry the keys with you Sharon? ", Lara asked irritatedly letting both of them enter.

Looking at the bags in Rahul's hands, Lara looked at him in disbelief, "Did you buy the entire showroom?"

"Blame your sister, she was testing my patience so I just bought all that she had laid her eyes on".
" I am never going shopping with you again Sharon, never!" , he spoke exhausted .

"Oh please! You asked for it", Sharon replied defensively.

"Guys! It's 1 a.m. I don't know about you both but the rest of the world prefers to sleep at this time. So please, you can have your word wars some other time. ", Lara whined.

"Okay okay pinhead , stop grumbling, I'm leaving ", Rahul spoke grabbing his car keys.

"Don't you dare call me that , you ... "

"You're too sleepy pinhead save it for the next time , bye ladies, sweet dreams", and with that Rahul left.

"Bye Rahul, see you tommorrow", Sharon smiled.

Sharon began arranging all the new set of clothes in her wardrobe, a faint smile playing on her lips.

"Seems like someone is all set for getting married haan!", Lara spoke casually while sipping on her hot chocolate.

"I thought you were sleepy, with the way you just chased him off" , Sharon replied trying to avoid her questions.

"Yeah I was, but c'mon looking at what a mess you've become, anyone would lose it. And I am your sister, I think that says it all why I am wide awake now. "

Irritated by her constant taunts, Sharon turned around and spat, "What the hell is your problem Lara?, Why can't you just let me be? For the hundredth time I am saying this now, I know what I am doing. So please stop meddling into my life ".

Sharon's words hit her hard. She knew Sharon didn't mean it but still it pained to know that her sister considered her an interference in her life. Having nothing to say, she got up to leave when Sharon held her hand ,"I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, you know I didn't, Don't go ...please" , Sharon spoke apologetically.

Lara sighed and pulled her into a hug. "I know Sharon you've said it a hundred times, but that doesn't change the reality right? And the reality is that you are never going to stop loving Swayam. I know you Sharon. Had it been someone else, I would have still believed , but what you and Rahul are doing is not called moving on".

"That is the whole point Lara. Rahul doesn't want anything from this relationship and this is what works best for me knowing that I will never be able to stop feeling for Swayam, but I can't ignore the fact that he doesn't and besides, what I share with Rahul now, I am liking it. I don't know what to call it, but I can see a friend in him, a friend who will always be there for me".

"Do you think it is going to remain the same once you both get married? Maybe Rahul won't be a husband to you,but you are going to be the daughter-in-law of the Singhania household. You are going to have to live up to the expectations of this tag. Does that tiny brain of yours understand what it means?"

"There won't be a need to. Rahul and me have decided that we'll move to New York soon after the wedding. Rahul will take over the business uncle has set up in New York. This way we'll be living a secluded life , away from the public eye".

"You seem to have planned everthing already. Aren't you afraid Sharon? It isn't going to remain the same once you guys get married. Besides, Rahul has always been a playboy. I don't want you to be hurt Sharon."

"You know at first I didn't appreciate it too but now I realize that him being a casonova is what works best for me. This way there won't be any strings attached. He knows I am never going to be a wife to him,or for that matter anything more than a friend and he's okay with it. Infact that is all he wanted so for him I am like his dream wife. And honestly, he's a good man , girls maybe his weakness but trust me all these days I had a good time with him. His carefree nature makes me believe that we will be able to pull this off well. I am doing this for dad and so is he and amidst this we have found a way out together. I don't think I could have got anything better than this considering my situation right now. Besides, it's a matter of just 365 days and then I'm free!"

"Just 365 days?", Lara looked at her in disbelief.

"Mr. Singhania wants to erase the playboy image of his beloved son and so he would do anything to get his son married. Dad's shares are in losses and the only way to come out of this crisis is this merger. Initially I was going to do it just for dad but when I came to know that Rahul isn't interested too, we decided on a contract marriage. After a year we would file a divorce on mutual understanding saying we had compatibility issues. This way no one suffers. Dad would be in a much stable condition by then and Mr. Singhania is free to look for a new bride for his son, while his son enjoys the carefree life he always liked. "

"Are you for real Sharon? You know all this sounds like a master plan."

"I would have felt guilty for this had Rahul not been a part of this. Look , what we are doing works best for us. Besides we are not hurting anyone's sentiments. Mr. Singhania knows his son best. So he must also know that Rahul cannot stay with any girl for a very long time, atleast not till he falls in love for real. Besides , we all know that he's doing all this for his own reputation ,not because he genuinely cares for Rahul".

"And what will you do after the divorce?", Lara questioned, still not able to digest all this coming from Sharon.

"Umm, I don't know, I was thinking of setting up my own dance classes. What do you think? ", Sharon replied casually getting up to set her wardrobe again.

Lara kept looking at her dumbstruck. She was still trying to take in all that Sharon just told her.
"Sharon..."

Lara was cut by Sharon," He let me go Lara. It's high time you understand he doesn't feel for me. I'm not going to cross his path again. As far as my life is concerned, you know it, it's either Swayam or nobody else."

There was a long silence after that. Sharon walked up to Lara , " I think we should sleep now , And please stop worrying about me, I am fine okay, I have learnt to make peace with myself."

Lara just looked at her and nodded . She rose up and gave her a tight hug,"Just know, I'm always there for you".
Sharon smiled and hugged her back .

Sharon was sitting in Rahul's cabin discussing her father's shares, when Natasha walked inside again.
Sharon stopped working right away and began admiring the duo.

Natasha walked up to Rahul handing him the courier. "You asked me to remind you of this yesterday".

"You're the best Nats! ", Rahul replied smiling widely at her.

"Thank you sir", Natasha replied and left trying to hide her red face.

"When will you stop flirting with her?", Sharon asked him wondering what's with these two.

"Oh c'mon Sharon, she likes it . You know I am so considerate when it comes to girls", Rahul answered in a dramatic tone.

"Yeah right!", Sharon spoke ignoring his bragging and sat in front of him.

Rahul who had opened the envelope had a huge grin on his face.
"What's making you smile so much Mr. Singhania?", Sharon asked looking at his face.

"It's an invitation Sharon , we're invited for a party. I am so glad I'm finally gonna meet her"

"We? And who is her?"

"She is my bestie, my school friend . You know we were enemies back then. It was only in high school that we decided to put an end our silly fights and then there's been no looking back. Even after I moved to Delhi, we have always been in touch. And yes it is we' because it's a couple entry and so you have no choice but to come with me. So start packing your bags, as we leave for Mumbai tomorrow night."

Sharon stiffened at the mention of Mumbai.No she can't , she can't go back.

"I can't come, I, I won't" , Sharon replied her eyes moistening.

"Please Sharon, do this for me. She's a very close friend . I can't say no to her. I know you have your own reasons but please ,come with me. I promise you won't be uncomfortable. We won't be staying there for long."

Sharon sighed. Rahul had always agreed to all that she said ever since they met. She could do this much for him. She should be. "One last time ", she thought.

Mumbai

"Swayam please, it's a theme we decided unanimously so now you can't change it", Simmi spoke firmly.

"Why do you need a couple entry? It's a success party for our play right? ", Swayam was really annoyed now.

"Everyone wanted some fun Swayam. I can't change it because you are uncomfortable".

"Yeah right, and now you are also not coming with me " , Swayam whined like a child.

"Ofcourse I won't come with you Swayam, not when Joe asks me out finally! Do you know how long I've waited for this? C'mon now do you really want me to let this opportunity slip? I mean look at me! I have been daydreaming since yesterday ", Simmi spoke waving her hands in the air.

"Yeah alright, you don't have to be so dramatic. Doesn't suit you. Can I just not come? ", Swayam spoke making a face .

"Not an option! I need my leads to be present!... Besides I want you to meet someone".

"Yeah whatever, who do I come with now?" , Swayam was really annoyed with his over-controlling bestie right now.

"Dude! I don't think you're that bad. Go find a girl for yourself .I can't do that for you"
Swayam was irritated and that smirk on her face was adding to it.

"Aww Swayam, when you know you can't be angry with me, why even try", Simmi spoke pulling his cheeks.

"Bye Swayam, see you tomorrow", she waved at him while he continued to maintain that straight face.

Swayam was still at the theatre handling Simmi's account work as his best friend had happily gone out for a date with Joe. He was about to wind up when Riya came and sat next to him.

"Only work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"

"No this is not that, this is called perks of being a best friend" .

Riya laughed ,"C'mon Swayam did you see how excited Simmi was for this date?".

"Yeah yeah , tell me about it", Swayam replied and then continued, "By the way why are you here? That too until now, when all have left?"

"Umm , I was hunting for a date, that's about it"

Swayam understood what she meant, "I thought that guy with weird hair had kept you sorted. "

"Shutup Swayam, he isn't weird okay, he's sweet, and no he didn't even ask me and I wouldn't have even gone with him even if he had".

"Why is that?"

"Why do you think I'm here with you then?"

A silence prevailed as Swayam understood what she meant.

"C,mon Swayam, just to make an entry at the party. It's not like I'm asking you out. Stop being so serious all the time".

Swayam smiled a bit, "What time do I pick you up?"

"So it's a yes?", Riya asked excitedly.

"Yeah, only if you don't come in those hot pinks".

"Oh God Swayam! Alright! " , Riya agreed giving him a quick hug.
"See you tomorrow then, 7 pm pick me up, and DON'T be late" and with that she left.

" God knows what's gonna happen tomorrow ", Swayam thought as he left for home.
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 7 years ago
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
thanks for pm.
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hell nooo
I don't want Sharon to be married to rahul..
Plzzz

Swayam simmi bond is great..
So riya swayam ...
Hope he will fell better..

Thanks
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
God ..arghhh you knows what will happened when they will meet??
more mu or solutions
Btw I like rahul n Sharon ka plan ;)
-.wanderlust.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Res.
Because I will have to read from the beginning.😆

-Ayushi
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice one, plz update regularly
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello
As a beginning apologies for being late

Caught with the updates..!!
Story is progressing there is going to be confusion and chaos in the party

Sharon and her convo was really well penned.

The fear and confusion tat the other doesn't reciprocate the feelings is going to cost a lot..!

Waiting for the further updates
Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story
It's light and yet emotional
Sharon -lara , swayam-sam,rahul-sharon...all this bonds are adorable..love the way you are writing with simple conversation and thoughts...
Update soon
Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read all four os of yours...
Wow...they are awesome👏
I m speechless ...I m in love with your writing now .can you please write more os 😳 ok..I know I am being greedy now but I can't Help it...
They were so beautiful and heart touching..
Write more and please pm me of possible😳