Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

yup it difficult for swayam to rehearse without sharon..
Poor simmi is going through a lot..
Sharon quite the play cause of her father..
But why..what is the reason...
plz update soon
Thanks

Thanks Manisha..let's see what's happening with Sharon ..Updating now
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Part 4
1 month later

Delhi

"C'mon now Sharon , stop being such a bore", whined Rahul for the umpteenth time.
" I don't feel like Rahul ".
"Which girl doesn't like to go shopping ? ", Rahul said looking at her perplexed.
"I said I don't feel like."

Rahul sighed and walked up to her and held her by her arms, "Look I know, but we made this decision on mutual understanding right? I know this marriage means nothing to you, but we don't want our guests to wonder who is the bride and the groom right?. Let's just buy something to look a little civilized".

Sharon chuckled at his comment but smiled lightly, " okay I'll come but don't think.."

"Yes Sharon, I know, I am not expecting anything out of this marriage, Can we go now?" , Rahul asked finally satisfied to see her agree.

As they got up to leave, someone knocked on the door. It was Natasha, Rahul's secretary ."Sorry to disturb you Sir, but I have a courier for you", Natasha spoke taking frequent glances at Rahul every minute.

"Alright, keep it with you . I am leaving now. Tomorrow , first thing in the morning I'll see it ".

"Okay Sir", Natasha replied , that foolish smile still playing on her face.

"So, you...you may leave now", replied a slightly embarrassed Rahul. Sharon was finding it hard to stop herself from giggling looking at these two.

After Natasha left, Sharon finally let out a laugh, "You both, are so cute! That girl really has the hots for you. She blushes more than she talks ".

"Says my soon to be wife! Wow!", Rahul replied .

Sharon flinched at the word,'wife' . She stopped laughing and shrugged a bit. Rahul sensed her uneasiness .He got up and grabbed her by her shoulder and spoke "But you know what? She's my backup plan. After all , I have so many girls drooling at me , but she deserves something for being such a constant drooler!

"She's a... what?", Sharon broke into fits of laughter again.

"C'mon there is no need to laugh, I am the only the handsome bachelor of the Singhania Industries and my soon-to-be wife has absolutely no interest in me. I am surely allowed to checkout my options ", Rahul spoke mischieviously.

Sharon kept looking at him for a while wondering how their relation changed so much. Two months back they were just strangers . "I never thought we'll ever be talking like this you know".

"So did I. You were such a creep the first time I met you!".

"What the hell?" ,Sharon yelled at him.

"Yes you were! You were so commanding, thank God, I didn't fall for you . You would have bossed over me all my life".

She flinched a bit, but then replied with a commanding tone, "I think I can still do that! I mean, for the world I am your soon-to-be wife".

"Alright ma'am I give up, Can we leave now and get you something so that the world atleast believes what you want them to? "

Sharon smiled at him as he held her hand and left for the mall.

Mumbai

Swayam and Simmi were sitting together in the balcony at Simmi's place , warm coffee and long conversations isn't a bad combination if you have the right companion to share them with.

Taking a long sip, Simmi said ,"Finally, gosh I'm so relieved. You know I really thought I am going to have to give up".

"Excuse me? Am I talking to Simmi Malhotra? I don't think so, cuz such melodramatic talks is so not her", Swayam spoke in a very dramatic tone.

Simmi smiled and pulling her collar replied, "Yes , you're right. After all , I am THE boss."

Swayam laughed a bit and then said, "But seriously I am so glad this play was a success Sam! It was all so difficult, everything seemed impossible after Sharon lef.." He stopped midway , but continued after a pause," But all's well that ends well. We don't need anyone if we become our own strength, right?"

Simmi knew what he meant. As much as it pained to see Swayam like this, it more than irritated her to see him distance himself from someone who meant world to him . She was tired of trying to knock some sense into him ,but all in vain. Her thoughts were interrupted whem he said,

"By the way, Riya was totally a surprise, don't you think? I hadn't expected that she'd do it so well".

Simmi kept on sipping her coffee, still lost in her own thoughts , "It would have been so much better had it been Sharon".

At times your best friend can be such an unwanted person in your life! Here he was trying to move on but Simmi kept reminding him of her. Swayam looked at her for a moment, maintaining his I-wish-I-could-kill-you-face, and then got up, "I need some more coffee , Do you?".

Simmi sighed, wondering when her stupid friend will understand but then thought it's better to leave the topic for a while, she got up , held him by his shoulder and said chirpily," Yes I'd love some more , and yes with extra froth ".

Swayam looked back, and smiled at her. This girl could change his mood in minutes. "At your service ma'am".

As he was walking towards the kitchen ,Swayam noticed an envelope on the table.
"What's this Sam?"

Simmi looked up and saw the green envelope in his hand, " We're gonna have a party Swayam! "
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 7 years ago
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update..
Loved the way the story is moving..
Both duo's casual conversation..

Wandering_mind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Applef

Awesome update..

Loved the way the story is moving..
Both duo's casual conversation..

Thank you so much.! Yes after the previous updates , I wanted to make this a little lighter.. Thanks for the comment:)
Wandering_mind thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Nice update.. 👍🏼

Thank you😊
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Such a small update
Why why

I loved swayam simmi bond..

Thanks
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Where was I when you started the story?
😕
Will be commenting after reading the other parts
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
There's something wrong with my like button!

But this is such a heart warming update and quite literally that. Rahul and Sharon are ADORABLE! I absolutely loved reading this. It made me realise how it felt to read ffs and all here ^_^ Feeling like coming back home!

But dude Sharon isn't gonna marry Rahul right? Oh no she wont. You cant be that heartless even if you try. :P So this party is gonna bring a lot of drama I guess! Bring it On!

-Chitra
Wandering_mind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Such a small update
Why why

I loved swayam simmi bond..

Thanks

I am beginner na..so not used to writing long updates..however I have tried to make the next one long ! :)
Swayam - Simmi are adorable!
Thank you :)
Wandering_mind thumbnail

Originally posted by: __nidhi__

Res

Where was I when you started the story?
😕
Will be commenting after reading the other parts

Where were you ? 😛
Nevermind! Waiting for your comments!