Users

Frequent Posters

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
yup I will:)
angels007 thumbnail
hey would you post me where your all swaron fiction I love to read all your writing
Wandering_mind thumbnail

Originally posted by: angels007

hey would you post me where your all swaron fiction I love to read all your writing

I have just written a few one shots before this. I'll update this post tomorrow. You'll get the links for the same in this post itself then.Thanks for reading my work :)
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
Wandering_mind thumbnail

Part 3

It was another lazy Sunday morning in Mumbai, however not for the people working at the Alpha theatre. Yeah, that's what it is called. The theatre was built years ago by Simmi's grandfather, Uncle John,(that was what he was fondly called), out of his sheer passion for drama. He loved the idea of reaching out to the masses by communicating with them through his realistic characters on the stage. Following his footsteps, Simmi ,who shared the same passion was now working for the theatre, as the assistant director ,making an effort to protect her grandfather's most treasured place from the nasty builders who wanted to turn it into a shopping commercial. Pairing up with her more than friend Joe, who was the director of the plays ,Simmi had begun this venture four years back with a hope that the people of Mumbai would want to come here every two months, to escape the usual hustle-bustle of their daily life. Beginning with a small count of 8 ,Simmi now had a team of 70 artists ,Swayam and Sharon being two of them. While Swayam and Simmi were college buddies, Sharon came into their lives only one and a half years ago ,their love for the drama being the prime essence of their amazing bonding. Who knew then,things would turn so upside down?...

Their next play ,titled "Only you" was due in a few days and a lot of things had already gone for a toss, especially after Sharon had called it a quit ,quite abruptly. She was supposed to play the female lead ,but after her sudden exit,while they had neared the last stage of their rehearsals had caused the entire team had to go through many changes ,which didn't really go down well with them. Backing out wasn't really an option especially after knowing that many people had their eyes on the theatre ,so all they could do was still try and give their best shot.

The rehearsals went by a little smoothly in the last two days. Swayam was happy as he had atleast made peace with Riya. Atleast now, there won't be a room left for the daily arguments between them ,which frankly speaking gained them nothing. Somewhere, Swayam knew it was because he was still not able to accept the fact that Sharon wasn't a part of this anymore ,and it was totally wrong on his part to make Riya the victim of his frustration. He was glad that Riya had forgiven him and although slowly ,things were beginning to fall in place and he was not going to let anything spoil it even if it meant turning numb to his own feelings.

Delhi

"Sharon, do you even realize what you are doing?" , Lara almost cried out.

"This is probably the best I can get considering the current situation I am in Lara".

"For the love of God Sharon, don't you realize this is YOUR life???" , Lara couldn't stop herself from yelling now. She couldn't believe her sister was trying to destroy her life with her own hands.

"I can't leave dad when he needs me Lara. He's counting on me"

"Oh c'mon Sharon ,you know you don't have to do this for dad. You know he'll understand. I am sure there are other ways to come out of this mess... And what about...what about Swayam?", Lara spoke ,her tone softening.

"There's no hope Lara...if there was he wouldn't have let me go", Sharon answered,her voice breaking little by little.

"I...I don't know Sharon..How is this even fair to any of y'all?" Lara questioned once again.

"After all this,I think this is the only right thing to do. Atleast I know that I won't ever have any expectations to fulfill ."

"But why this Sharon?...Why??" Lara spoke,painfully.

" Because I ...I can't love again Lara , I can't".

Read the note below for the links of my other pieces:)

Edited by Spark.Shreya - 7 years ago
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Note:

Hi peeps!
So well I am back ,with another crappy update :(. Nevertheless please leave your comments ,both negative or positive so that I can take this further:)

Your feedback is really necessary for me cuz even I dunno where this story is leading :P
Lastly thanks for being so encouraging until now .I hope I'd continue to get your support :)

Links for my one shots:

Shreya <3
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yup it difficult for swayam to rehearse without sharon..
Poor simmi is going through a lot..
Sharon quite the play cause of her father..
But why..what is the reason...
plz update soon
Thanks
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this is so interesting
y sharon did that?? n wht she is gone do
nice update
WhiteNoise thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing piece on work...
Well that was interesting...
Poor simmi
I just loved the last line
👏
Update soon and thanks for the pm
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello
A short update

Well the mystery behind Sharon quitting seems to be starting to unravel

A better understanding to theatre and their passion towards drama

Well story seems to have jus began..!! Waiting next..!!
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice Update..
Poor swayam..try to adjust with new change
I think Sharon father wants her to get married
Update soon