Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
NOTE

Some of you asked me to continue this,so I've tried my hand at it.
Honestly I don't think its come out really well so please let me know if you'd want me to continue further. I have a tight schedule right now as I have my exams going on,so updates won't be regular,but I feel that this won't be longer than 5-6 parts.

Pms will be sent later. Posting part 2 now. Next part won't be posted before the end of this month,but if I find time in between I surely will.

Please drop in your reviews:)

Shreya <3

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Part 2

He sat there in silence ,listening to the waves crash at the shore. Any other day he would have loved that sight. The sea always fascinated him. The soft breeze, the salty air, the whispering waves ,this is where he longed to be. They made him feel home. Today however ,was different. The waves which were music to his ears otherwise, played havoc with his mind today. He couldn't handle them today. As he watched them, he learnt one of the most heartbreaking lessons of life- Things come and things go, just as easily as they come.

But was he really ready to let this go ?

A loud buzz brought him back from his lost self. Sighing ,he finally picked up the call. "Yeah Simmi what is it?"

"What the hell is wrong with you Swayam? I have been calling you since like ages. Why in the world aren't you answering my calls?"

"I was out for a while. What's the matter Simmi? " ,Swayam replied disinterested.

" I want you at the rehearsals now." ,Simmi spoke in a commanding tone.

"I can't make it Sam. Please reschedule the rehearsals"

"You don't have a choice Swayam. The play is due in the next two weeks , we are already falling short of time,so there's no question of rescheduling the rehearsals. I want you here within thirty minutes", and with that the call ended.

Letting out a deep breath, he finally rose up to leave ,wondering if the precious grains of sand had already slipped off his hand, even before he tried holding them.

Standing in front the mirror, he tried to make another attempt towards memorizing his lines, but in vain. Why was nothing going right today? His mind wanted to pacify him but his heart already knew the answer. It was her. It was all because of her. Nothing was going right ever since she went. He got his lines wrong, he messed up in the rehearsals and to top it all this newbie who was paired opposite him annoyed him way too much for a reason unknown to him as well.

A faint smile crept up his lips as the memories of both of them rehearsing together flashed in front of him. It was so much easier back then, so effortless and he knew why. He hated to admit, but she did bring out the best in him.

"No, no..,you aren't supposed to think about her,she doesn't mean anything to you now. She can't mean anything to you now. You ..you let her go" ,he told himself in a broken voice. Sometimes saying out things aloud isn't really the right thing to do. It just deepens your wounds.

Packing his stuff,he prepared to leave when he saw Simmi still working at her desk. Surely being an assistant director was a tough job. She had so many things to look after. If the play didn't go well ,she'd be held responsible for it. And he was making it worse for her. Suddenly a feeling of guilt engulfed him.

Pouring a cup of hot coffee,he walked up her. "I thought we had a packup",Swayam spoke handing over the coffee mug to her.

"Not really Swayam , not when there are so many things to take care of."

Swayam knew what she meant. The play was due in two weeks and nothing was going right. They messed up in the rehearsals, more like 'he' messed up in the rehearsals, the costume designer was throwing tantrums and of course the new girl, she wasn't even close to Sharon.Sharon,just the thought of her made him feel a pang in his heart.

Dismissing those thoughts, he spoke apologetically, "I am sorry Sam. I know its my fault. I don't know why this is happening with me. Its not like I'm not trying but its just not working."

"Its okay Swayam . You don't have to be sorry. I miss Sharon too. You and Riya, I..I don't know but it just doesn't click. Its nothing like you and Sharon " Simmi replied sadly.

Swayam flinched hearing her words. He knew where this conversation was going to head to. "I think we should leave", he spoke sternly and began walking away.

"How long are you going to hide it Swayam? And do you really think you are doing the right thing ?"

"Its too late Sam,its too late", Swayam replied ,his back still facing her.

"Don't you think she deserves to know ? You know what Swayam, sometimes all it takes is a leap of faith to set everything right . Think about it. ", and with that she left leaving a dejected Swayam behind.

Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shreya..this is lovely..

Simmi is right its different with swaron..as they complete each other..

Hope he will take the leap of faith..
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update dear
no one canmatch swaron
hope he will listen wht simmi saying...
WhiteNoise thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Read both the parts in a go...Amazing updates!!!
Beautifully written
Loved both the characters.
Simmi rocks!!!
Thanks for the pm
Update soon
crazyvaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
swayam is incomplete without sharon
I hope he considers Simmi's advice
beautiful as always shreya
keep writing
Edited by crazyvaishu - 8 years ago
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey shreya
Really interesting..!!

Its jus 2nd chap and there is so many Interesting things.

Sharon is not there.. Where is she??

Mystery needs to be unfolded..!!

Wat has happened so much of contrast from one to two

Well written and makes a reader curious update next one soon
SHAhira-Swaron thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Firstly thank you di for continuing dis piece of urs its one of my fav. Cmng to d updte d start just mde me awestruck the wrdngs&the emotions woah wat hapend dat mde swayam dis sad & wer s sharon ur 1 chap&ds one ts totly dif wch s mkng me curious. upd sn
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
As I told you earlier you should continue this.

Swayam's sadness really makes you feel that 'Search Sharon and Get them together already mahn!' :P

He just cant concentrate on anything. . .He is having such difficulty in being calm and even function properly. I really liked Sam and Swayam's convo. I always like them ❤️ Sam knows why he is messing everything up. I hope now that someone has said this aloud to him,he does something about it and not let her go so easily.

I am really liking the kind of calmness this piece holds since the start. I dont know what exactly it is but its really very appealing on your part.

Chitra :)
angels007 thumbnail
Hello sherya I'm new in this forum bcoz I love swaron & vrushan very much that is why I joined this forum and I read your story and I love it pls update,...