SwaRon SS~ Love Unspoken on hold.. Note on pg 14

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Love Unspoken

Part 1

She cried, she screamed, she begged, holding on to the lifeless soul lying there.

As the curtains dropped, a hush fell over the audience who were still in trance, weeping over the heartbreaking love story they just witnessed. A minute later, the silence was broken with a loud applause for surely they deserved that for putting up such a great act.

The loud cheers backstage broke her chain of thoughts as she made a quick move from there to hide her smeared mascara and those wet eyes. The curtains had fallen. The play had ended, but her pain didn't.

It was an act after all. Nothing of it was real. A part of her was relieved as it meant that she hadn't actually lost him but another part of her was disheartened because it also meant the love wasn't real either. She stared at him as he celebrated their success with the crowd. Her heart fluttered looking at his dazzling smile wondering will it ever be meant for her. Just the thought of losing him had broken her into pieces when she couldn't even call him hers and here he was, as nonchalant about it as it seemed.

The cool winter night was marked by a heavy downpour. It seemed like God too, was crying over her fate. Just as she was about to leave, his voice fell on her ears.

"Hey Sharon!" and the world stopped for her yet again. Just on hearing her name from his voice, caused her heart to thud louder. How she wished he could hear that.

"Where did you disappear suddenly?Oh, by the way Congratulations on our success! That was truly a splendid performance girl! You were so good that for a moment I thought, you are my wife for real!". She just looked at him startled. He paused for a moment and then continued "Come to think of it , it's not a completely bad idea after all."

She froze as her heart beat stopped for a moment, and then began accelerating wildly. She nervously looked for signs of seriousness in his boyish face. After a few moments the corners of his mouth began to twitch and her heart sank with disappointment. Thankfully she had by now , mastered the art of hiding her feelings .She smiled, and trying to sound as casual as she could, she replied "In your dreams. This ain't happening even if you are the last man on this earth".

He let out a momentary laugh , "Alright Ms-high-standards-Raiprakash, so now that I've figured out that you've forgotten your umbrella yet again, c'mon join me ,I'll walk you home."

Her mind wanted her to speak up but for once she let her heart rule over her mind. Who, knows,when she would get a chance to have such a moment with him again?

"Thanks Swayam" and with that she inched closer , and he very gently wrapped his arms around her shoulders playing with her throbbing heart again. As the heavens poured, an umbrella in her bag quietly smiled.

After bidding her goodbye, he released a long breath and ran a hand through his hair. That was so freaking close. Probably he was right,probably he had been right all this time. How he wished he hadn't! But that was the sad truth. Why would she want to commit herself to a man like him? Her shocked face when he blurted out his feelings was enough to discourage his move. He smiled painfully, she deserved a better man he thought.Maybe pretending to be joking of the entire outburst was the right thing to do after all.Yet in some corner of his heart, a hope lived on.

As her hopes had ended, his still lived on. They were painfully unaware of how she is his answer just as he was hers.

Part 2 - pg 5

Part 3 - pg 8

Part 4 - pg 11

Part 5 - pg 12

Edited by Spark.Shreya - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I have no idea what made me write this,probably I was just trying to avoid studying M3 .😕
The last line is actually a quote by a person named Yasmine which I have modified a bit to suit my OS.
Drop in your reviews ,please?

-Shreya <3
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 8 years ago
crazyvaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry double post 😳
Edited by crazyvaishu - 8 years ago
crazyvaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful as always shreya 👏
selection of words is the best thing about your writing
each emotion was portrayed beautifully be it love or pain
I loved it girl ❤️
fantastic work 👏
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
That was an amazing piece of writing.
I was wishing It could have another part.
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was very heart-touching! Loved it , how you described their feelings and their fears , their hiding games , beautifully written!

Absolutely loved and adored the last line , HOPE❤️
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Your words simply inching with sincerity and romance, absolutely beautiful. Such simplicity in emotion and such complexity in writing, seriously a beautiful combination.
dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This OS is heart breakingly Beautiful..
Actually don't know How to describe How much I loved it...
Awsmm...kudos girl
Well written
And do write more on swaron.
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This was a heart touching one. Lovely work Shreya:)
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg this was beautiful
yet painful
awesome os