Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I wonder if Sabas accident has any significance to future story...will she lose her memory πŸ˜†

No , she is fyn πŸ˜†
Ohhh it was to make them find out about zoya
fairi_88 thumbnail

Ohhh it was to make them find out about zoya

Han na πŸ˜ƒ
Finally theyre married...now it will be interesting
I have a feeling he will also marry Zoya and keep her as second wife
kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have started watching Intezaar...mene sare episode 2 days me dekh liya... and I must say it's just awesom...meekal and Sana just awesome..vese to meekal har ek actreess ke sath accha lagta hai but Sana and meekal Ki chemistry kuch aur hi hai... just mind-blowing...anum ne bhi bahot acche se character play Kara hai iss story Ki ek unique baat hai Ki ye predictable nahi hai usse hi interesting hai abhi tak to bahot hi interesting hai dekhte hai aage kya hota hai...i hope ke happy ending Ho sabke liye...saqib ko apna payaar mil jaye...drama ka end sad na Ho happy Ho aur positive Ho finger crossed...
fairi_88 thumbnail

Finally theyre married...now it will be interesting

I have a feeling he will also marry Zoya and keep her as second wife

Yeah seemz like it
Btw wen i saw that marriage wale epi i wanted to bang my head on the wall...why cant the parents realized that their daughter is not in a condition to be married , a girl who does even realize that husband jo bhai nhe bolty πŸ₯± the parents thought that marriage would lessen her problems when in reality it has worsen the situation
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasaf

I have started watching Intezaar...mene sare episode 2 days me dekh liya... and I must say it's just awesom...meekal and Sana just awesome..vese to meekal har ek actreess ke sath accha lagta hai but Sana and meekal Ki chemistry kuch aur hi hai... just mind-blowing...anum ne bhi bahot acche se character play Kara hai iss story Ki ek unique baat hai Ki ye predictable nahi hai usse hi interesting hai abhi tak to bahot hi interesting hai dekhte hai aage kya hota hai...i hope ke happy ending Ho sabke liye...saqib ko apna payaar mil jaye...drama ka end sad na Ho happy Ho aur positive Ho finger crossed...

I also started liking alot wen Shariq's character entered , before that the annoying relatives were off putting...but now the story is going good
Edited by fairi_88 - 7 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
saba's mom is so annoying 😑

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Yeah seemz like it
Btw wen i saw that marriage wale epi i wanted to bang my head on the wall...why cant the parents realized that their daughter is not in a condition to be married , a girl who does even realize that husband jo bhai nhe bolty πŸ₯± the parents thought that marriage would lessen her problems when in reality it has worsen the situation

I dont get what the writer is trying to show by making her call him Bhai...being a victim of abuse doesnt make you THAT stupidπŸ˜†
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
writer is confusing us ( can't say writer doesn't know ) with abused and mentally unstable girl ..
I think they want to show after years of abusing she became mentally ill πŸ˜•