Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Exactly that is what i thought na, a physical relationship will make her worse not better, i mean wen he was about to put a ring on her hand for engagement she felt uncomfortable and went away...how can marriage be a solution to her sufferings 🤢

In our desi societies marriage is a solution for every darn thing...A troubled childhood? get them married...A boy not acting responsibly? Get him married...A girl not listening to her parents and trying to choose her own partner? Get her married...etc and etc! Its shocking nevertheless, this time the solution coming from a professional...

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

In our desi societies marriage is a solution for every darn thing...A troubled childhood? get them married...A boy not acting responsibly? Get him married...A girl not listening to her parents and trying to choose her own partner? Get her married...etc and etc! Its shocking nevertheless, this time the solution coming from a professional...

😆

Originally posted by: yamyam

Actually, this is a common suggestion made by many psychiatrists.. the rational is to let the girl find out that not all men are the same and not every touch is the same either.. Show her the good side of the physical touch.. Makes no sense to me but it is something that is suggested

This would only be suggested in Pakistan😆 why ruin another persons life just to cure someone else
Do you really think she would even allow him to get physical with her in this state
Forget that, would HE even want to get physical with her
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i stopped watching this ages agoo
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

This would only be suggested in Pakistan😆 why ruin another persons life just to cure someone else
Do you really think she would even allow him to get physical with her in this state
Forget that, would HE even want to get physical with her

I read this from a report by an Asian Psychiatrist😆 I know.. Makes no sense

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

i stopped watching this ages agoo

why would you stop watching when the good part comes😆
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Actually, this is a common suggestion made by many psychiatrists.. the rational is to let the girl find out that not all men are the same and not every touch is the same either.. Show her the good side of the physical touch.. Makes no sense to me but it is something that is suggested

Yes that could be the case, but even then it sounds torturous for the victim
I hope no one in real life would have to face a situation like this, may Allah protect us all ameen
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

@bold these two reasons are beyond my comprehension, how can a lafanga guy turn into a responsible guy suddenly after marriage..i feel bad for girls who get married to them and spend half of their lives making them responsible and yes about girls too , she is irresponsible get her married, she is doing poor in studies get her married...in that case i feel bad for the guys who get married to them, anyways as twisted as it sounds, it does happen in reality...har chez ka solution shadi kar do bas!🥱
fairi_88 thumbnail

I read this from a report by an Asian Psychiatrist😆 I know.. Makes no sense

No wonder that is why they show it in dramas as well😆
I wonder if Sabas accident has any significance to future story...will she lose her memory 😆