Intezaar (Aplus) - Meekal, Sana, Anum, Azfer

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Kashif Nisar, director of 'Sangat', is set to highlight another taboo topic (child abuse) in this A-Plus serial.
WAJIHA JAWAID NOV 27, 2015 11:35PM

Sana Javed and Meekal Zulfiqar will grace the small screen in A-Plus' upcoming playIntezaar.

The play also stars Azfer Rehman and Anam Fayyaz. The drama serial has been penned by Asma Sayani, the writer of Geo's Piya Mann Bhaye.

It has been directed by Lahore based director Kashif Nisar who earlier directed Ullu Baraye Farokht Nahin and Hum TV's popular play Sangat about rape victims.

In Intezaar, the director will once again highlight a taboo topic (child abuse) in the guise of a love story.

Drama writer Asma Sayani while exclusively talking to HIP revealed the plot saying,

"In life nothing is predictable, but sometimes destiny takes such a sudden turn that everything changes in a blink of second. In this serial, we have shown life of two cousins whose life turns upside down in seconds and they end up living in a circumstance they have never imagined."

Read: Piya Mann Bhaye: Ushna Shah is a brand new brat on television

Sayani further added that special attention has been given to Zulfiqar's character. He is shown as a jolly and romantic person who enjoys life to the fullest.

"Zulfiqar's role is of particular importance in the serial as there is a slow transition from a carefree person to a responsible individual. As the drama progresses, he'll get trapped in a situation where he has to make a choice between his love and responsibility," Sayani said.

Read: Shahroz Sabzwari and Sana Javed star in HUM TV's upcoming play

Sayani further added that Anum Fayyaz will play the character of Saba - a child abuse victim

Stills

Check this page out for more updates http://www.facebook.com/Intezaar-1530346503935244/
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Is anyone interested in watching this? 😆 I know this one have potential of becoming a torture because of the same director of Sangat.
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont know about others but i loved sangat so will definitely give this 1 a shot thanks 4 sharing
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irfana15

I dont know about others but i loved sangat so will definitely give this 1 a shot thanks 4 sharing

I think this one will be better the concept of portraying 'Child abuse' seems interesting.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

When does this start ?

No idea it's still saying coming soon.
omg this looks good
i guess it might replace bheegi palkein
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
This looks much better than Sangat atleast I'm looking forward to it.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvlx4s0EuLw

^^ The OST
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago
576281 thumbnail
Boy holding the umbrella for the girl? I am in! 😆
Reminds me of the show which got me curious about this Mr.Zulfiqer in the first place, where they never showed the episode that may have the said scene...😔

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I like the OST
The other guy with Sana is cute