Holi SPL Parvarish 25th March Highlights

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
ok guys happy holi 🥳thoda late ho gaya i know 😆

ok cooming todays holi spl 😉
well today episode is ekta style 😛
  • jogi invite all the students😆 , jogi jokes with darji , miss saxena says holi to everone vice versa 😊

• prabha bua makes an entry😳 shes really sweet and a friendly bonding hoti hai riya ke saath😉 even riya likes her and calls her sweetly nani bua 😳

• riya and aditya drama😆, aditya is again manipulating her again with the kiss drama 😛

• rahul,jhonty abhid sayhappy holi to everyone 😳

• jaasi happily playing holi with rahul and greva😳

• two werid guys have buri nazar on jassi during the holi party 😲
precap aditya tells ria to kiss him😛 , on the otherside amy jassi dolly and rest of their friends 😊are playing holi
jassi goes to drink when those loafer guys misbehave with her😲 jassi slaps the younger guy 🤣

guys jassi first slap to a guy ye lo thappad ka sesaon shuru ho gaya🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much.. 🤗
This Aditya is really getting on my nerves! high time this Adi- Anky duo get caught
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fir gundo se Rahul aakar apne Anjali ko bachayega. Oops. Not Anjali, Jassi.🤣
Jassi was looking so happy with Rahul while playing Holi. Yeh Aditya - Ria ke natak ke jagah Rahul - Jassi ka woh scene theek se dikha dete yaar.😆
And haan. Jogi did good by not putting Bhang. But I guess kuch kaand hoga because woh dustbin ko zoom in karke dikha rahe te and serious wala background music tha.😛
And one more thing. Precap mein, did Simran see Aditya too, or just Ria with some guy? Mujhe woh part clear nahi hua. If she sees Adi, then it would be awesome. But wait. I guess Adi knowingly aise jagah pe khada ho gaya jaha se Simran an easily see them, so that she withdraws Ria's name from school .(Ria ke muh se woh baat nikal gayi thi and Aditya was thinking of it as a new idea)
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Thanks so much.. 🤗
This Aditya is really getting on my nerves! high time this Adi- Anky duo get caught
[/QUOT
you are welcome 😊🤗
pata nahin 😛kab adi anki will get caught🤣
im telling cvs wants to retain adi anki character 🤣
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Fir gundo se Rahul aakar apne Anjali ko bachayega. Oops. Not Anjali, Jassi.🤣

Jassi was looking so happy with Rahul while playing Holi. Yeh Aditya - Ria ke natak ke jagah Rahul - Jassi ka woh scene theek se dikha dete yaar.😆
And haan. Jogi did good by not putting Bhang. But I guess kuch kaand hoga because woh dustbin ko zoom in karke dikha rahe te and serious wala background music tha.😛
And one more thing. Precap mein, did Simran see Aditya too, or just Ria with some guy? Mujhe woh part clear nahi hua. If she sees Adi, then it would be awesome. But wait. I guess Adi knowingly aise jagah pe khada ho gaya jaha se Simran an easily see them, so that she withdraws Ria's name from school .(Ria ke muh se woh baat nikal gayi thi and Aditya was thinking of it as a new idea)

miss saxena said next round is social round like maybe social work or something they wll do 😳
ye rahul ka toh pataa nahi😆 yea rahul n jassi were looking so cute playing holi 😳
sahi mein yaar pls cvs show rahul n jassi scenes😳 instead of that adi and riya drama 😛
even i got confused seeing the precap i think simran saw adi with riya 😉
jogi threw that poder in that dustbin yaar😛
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for highlights. sumedh will make his re-entry just in time to save jassi from those goons
SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Episode was nice
Guys can anyone give the link or at least tell me the episode no of that episode in which jogi defeated adi in race n said jeetene me liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon
SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
M sure simran will think ki that guy who was about to kiss ria was jogi🤢
Edited by SONAL30 - 8 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

thanks for highlights. sumedh will make his re-entry just in time to save jassi from those goons

lets see 😳aage dekho hota hai kya 🤣
i think rahul will save her☺️
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

lets see 😳aage dekho hota hai kya 🤣
i think rahul will save her☺️

I HOPE Rahul is the one who saves her😳. But most probably Jogi hi hoga. Superbhaiii aaya apne behen ki raksha ke liye :')😆😆😆
Vaise even I have a feeling ki shayad Sumedh Sir ka entry tab hoga. No idea. Let's see.😆😆