Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Haan Rahul should shift in Jassi-Jogi-Ria's colony. And he should have some chota bhai/behen like Sunny in season 1. So Parvarrish mein ek aur family add ho jayega.πŸ˜† And Rahul - Jassi scenes ka toh barsaat hoga.😳 They actually look veryyy cute with each other.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Btw about Ria- Jassi being step sisters, Well I can even tolerate Ankita winning SOTY , but I can't tolerate Jassi -Ria being step sisters.πŸ˜†πŸ€’πŸ€£ Pura story ki band baj jayegi. And in that case, Ria can't be Simran's biological daughter. Because Jassi- Ria are of same age. So Jassi being love child and Ria being her biological daughter is logically and practically impossible. Is Jassi is Simran's child, then Ria must be adopted. But anyway. The thought of such a scenario itself is wierd.πŸ˜› I hope Jassi doesn't have any such relation between Simran. Story bigad jayegi.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

but i think aisa hi hoga becoz they were giving hints also earlier😲 i remeber when simran was showing her growing up photos to everybody πŸ˜†riya happily commented that jaasi looks liker her mom in the younger daysπŸ˜› . itsso possible some moms and daughters look the sameπŸ˜‰ . i look like my late mom .😳
cvs ka toh dimaag limited hain 🀣 im sure yeh hi karenge πŸ˜›
if ria and jassi are both adopted πŸ˜›phir they will have to show their real moms and dads later on in the show πŸ˜›