SOTY 24th March HIGHLIGHTS

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
ok todays episode ๐Ÿ˜›
acchai ki jeet burai๐Ÿ˜› ke upar sasural simar ka style ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›
  • coach saxena rocks ๐Ÿ‘ she saw what meenu was doing๐Ÿ˜† aur accha fatkar๐Ÿคฃ not only to meenu๐Ÿ˜› but aditya .ko bhi diya ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ

• meenu started writing fast ๐Ÿคฃa๐Ÿคฃfter coach ka zor ka jhatka๐Ÿ˜› , ankita ka plan fail ho gaya๐Ÿคฃ jaisi karni waisi bharni ๐Ÿ˜›she wanted jassi to get in trouble but khud khadhe mein gir gayyi ๐Ÿคฃ

• so jassi in the end scored the highest pionts ๐Ÿ˜Š, second jogi -amy ๐Ÿ˜‰, third rahul๐Ÿ˜‰

• areyy๐Ÿ˜› amy ka hridaya parivartan ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃkaise ho gaya๐Ÿคฃ she congratulated jassi ๐Ÿ˜†

• jhonty,rahul greeva dusre students๐Ÿ˜ณ congratulated jassi ๐Ÿ˜‰

• rahul jassi๐Ÿ˜ณ talking both were shy talking โ˜บ๏ธto each otherโ˜บ๏ธ

• jogi invited all soty students for the holi celebration ๐Ÿ˜‰
precap : raj and kulwinder telling not tto use water for holi ,๐Ÿ˜Šabhid amy playing holi ๐Ÿ˜›and rahul and his friends says happy holi to everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š
10/10 coach scenes โญ๏ธ
6/10 meenu jassi funny scenes ๐Ÿคฃ
9/10 rahul and jassi scenesโ˜บ๏ธ
8/10 amy and jassi scene ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by lizzie1765 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for highlights and after reading, to me best episode of this week.
So impressed with Miss Saxena ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
omg just thinking of what jhordar episodes to look forward to when Sumedh comes and we will have two coaches with their eyes in 360 deg. direction ๐Ÿ‘
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

thanks for highlights and after reading, to me best episode of this week.

So impressed with Miss Saxena ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
omg just thinking of what jhordar episodes to look forward to when Sumedh comes and we will have two coaches with their eyes in 360 deg. direction ๐Ÿ‘

finally very good episodeโญ๏ธ even im impressed with miss saxena ๐Ÿ˜‰
i know next episode will be rocking the two coaches doing pardafash of adi and anki ๐Ÿ˜‰
i dont know but i ve a feeling amy is gonna do something during the holi party๐Ÿ˜• warna being nice to jassi in todays episode i mite be wrong too ๐Ÿ˜†

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hopefully tomorrow entry of sumedh or at end of episode
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

hopefully tomorrow entry of sumedh or at end of episode

Maybe at the end of the episode ๐Ÿ˜† or on Monda
y they will show coach's entry ๐Ÿ˜‰
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome.. thnx.. seems like a rocking episode!waiting for 9:00pm here..
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hainaa? Even you noticed that Rahul - Jassi were shy talking to each other๐Ÿ˜ณ Also, I loved how Amy, despite being her greatest competitor in this round, congratulated her(maybe not with good intention. Shayad natak hoga, but for the sake of it, atleast she did๐Ÿ˜›), but her great schoolmates ( Ankita, Aditya and Ria) were frowning at her. :P
Btw I don't think Sumedh ka entry aaj ka epi mein hoga. It will be on Monday or Tuesday, I guess. Aaj mostly ghar pahuchke ghar wale scenes and early scenes of Holi party(meeting and greeting types) hi hoga, I guess.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Hainaa? Even you noticed that Rahul - Jassi were shy talking to each other๐Ÿ˜ณ Also, I loved how Amy, despite being her greatest competitor in this round, congratulated her(maybe not with good intention. Shayad natak hoga, but for the sake of it, atleast she did๐Ÿ˜›), but her great schoolmates ( Ankita, Aditya and Ria) were frowning at her. :P

Btw I don't think Sumedh ka entry aaj ka epi mein hoga. It will be on Monday or Tuesday, I guess. Aaj mostly ghar pahuchke ghar wale scenes and early scenes of Holi party(meeting and greeting types) hi hoga, I guess.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š

they should give more jassi rahul scenes ๐Ÿ˜ณwhy dont theyshow rahul as a family friend๐Ÿ˜‰ or something ๐Ÿ˜‰
precap they showed all the soty sudents in their colony playing holi with them๐Ÿ˜†
i could only identify abhid ,amy ,jhonty, rahul ๐Ÿ˜†
rahul said happy holi to ria and enquired abouut jogi tand jassi to ria ๐Ÿ˜†
you know how adi and anki total villians ๐Ÿคฃ
ria is jealous of jassi i dont why
but i think ria will become good friends with jassi ๐Ÿ˜‰later on ๐Ÿ˜ณ
amy ka pata nahin whhat is she upto๐Ÿ˜† but i guess amy is good๐Ÿ˜‰ atleast shes not like adi anki ๐Ÿคฃ
coach re-entry will happen on monday ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
today they mite show prabha bua entry๐Ÿ˜‰ but ive a bad feeling that jassi n ria are step sisters ๐Ÿฅฑ
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyyfanatic

awesome.. thnx.. seems like a rocking episode!waiting for 9:00pm here..

me to ๐Ÿ˜›
waiting for holi spl track ๐Ÿ˜‰
prabha bua and coach making entry ๐Ÿ˜‰
a old age secret hidden will be revealed ๐Ÿ˜‰
i think prabha bua mite say jassi is simrans kid ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

they should give more jassi rahul scenes ๐Ÿ˜ณwhy dont theyshow rahul as a family friend๐Ÿ˜‰ or something ๐Ÿ˜‰
precap they showed all the soty sudents in their colony playing holi with them๐Ÿ˜†
i could only identify abhid ,amy ,jhonty, rahul ๐Ÿ˜†
rahul said happy holi to ria and enquired abouut jogi tand jassi to ria ๐Ÿ˜†
you know how adi and anki total villians ๐Ÿคฃ
ria is jealous of jassi i dont why
but i think ria will become good friends with jassi ๐Ÿ˜‰later on ๐Ÿ˜ณ
amy ka pata nahin whhat is she upto๐Ÿ˜† but i guess amy is good๐Ÿ˜‰ atleast shes not like adi anki ๐Ÿคฃ
coach re-entry will happen on monday ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
today they mite show prabha bua entry๐Ÿ˜‰ but ive a bad feeling that jassi n ria are step sisters ๐Ÿฅฑ

Haan Rahul should shift in Jassi-Jogi-Ria's colony. And he should have some chota bhai/behen like Sunny in season 1. So Parvarrish mein ek aur family add ho jayega.๐Ÿ˜† And Rahul - Jassi scenes ka toh barsaat hoga.๐Ÿ˜ณ They actually look veryyy cute with each other.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Btw about Ria- Jassi being step sisters, Well I can even tolerate Ankita winning SOTY , but I can't tolerate Jassi -Ria being step sisters.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฃ Pura story ki band baj jayegi. And in that case, Ria can't be Simran's biological daughter. Because Jassi- Ria are of same age. So Jassi being love child and Ria being her biological daughter is logically and practically impossible. Is Jassi is Simran's child, then Ria must be adopted. But anyway. The thought of such a scenario itself is wierd.๐Ÿ˜› I hope Jassi doesn't have any such relation between Simran. Story bigad jayegi.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago