24th March 2016 , Highlights

SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode was nice man
Chalo at least ria isn't that dumb she has some brains...she said ki she isn't ready for kiss n their relationship is in very initial stage toh she is not comfortable😃
Poor chachi...her planning toh completely backfired ji...miss saxena is too smart first she changed the seating arrangement then she threatened meenu ki agar meenu ki slow writing ki vajah se jassi fail hui toh ankita too will get eliminated😆
Results of written examination was not so amazing ria on 3rd position , rahul on 2nd and Amy at 1st but but but again there come miss saxena's element of surprise...over all ranking toh behaviour n character ke hisaab se hui hai😉
N according to that ria n rahul were on 3rd position , Amy n jogi were on 2nd position n jassi is the topper yayyy😃
Finally jogi ko top 3 mein entry mili🥳
Now next will be holi party
Edited by SONAL30 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks. yes good episode and in my opinion the best episode of this week unless sumedh makes his re-entry tomorrow
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yesterday I am sure divya saxena from corner of her eyes had seen anki and meenu entering the exam hall and sussed out their plan.
overall jogi coming joint second based on behaviour and character, seems deep down coach saxena has soft spot for jogi or she likes a sort of character jogi is - honest and straight, and loves his sister 😆
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx a lot of written update
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the wu 😊
my post is not in detail 😆