Coach Sumedh is BACK HOLI SPECIAL

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
holi special πŸ˜›
coach sumedh is back 😳
saw it in amir dalvi twitter who plays caoch hes entering the show in parvarish 2 holi special πŸ˜‰

aamirdalvi's video https://instagram.com/p/BDUi_DHSKUC/ @aamirDdalvi entry #Holi #parvarrish2 ''''@SonyTV

0 retweets0 likes
Retweet
More

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haan even I kind of knew it few days back. Because Jovita posted her Holi pic on insta and photo credits Amir Dalvi (Coach) ko diya tha. So matlab he was on the sets. Tabhi doubt tha ki coach is back. :D
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Haan even I kind of knew it few days back. Because Jovita posted her Holi pic on insta and photo credits Amir Dalvi (Coach) ko diya tha. So matlab he was on the sets. Tabhi doubt tha ki coach is back. :D

haan even i saw that jovita holi pic πŸ˜†
happy that he is back 😊
saw amir in chal she aur mat on colors and supercops shapath he did a funny role in thatπŸ˜›
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

sanjay dhaka who plays abhid 😊in his instagrm there is small video him sittin πŸ˜† behind him jassi and meenuπŸ˜› are sitting behind them jhonty 😳 in the exam room 😊
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

sanjay dhaka who plays abhid 😊in his instagrm there is small video him sittin πŸ˜† behind him jassi and meenuπŸ˜› are sitting behind them jhonty 😳 in the exam room 😊

meenu kuch gadbad karige but hope if jhonty sitting behind them and if he is honest then he will say something to saxena that what jassi was saying and what meenu has written is not right.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so sumedh will make his come back via holi special. wonder how he will make his re-entry.
Per other article, he is here to stay for few episodes to guide jassi πŸ˜› but sometimes these articles are misleading.
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

so sumedh will make his come back via holi special. wonder how he will make his re-entry.

pata nahi dekte hain πŸ˜›
i think they were all dancing then he comes πŸ˜›
Per other article, he is here to stay for few episodes to guide jassi πŸ˜› but sometimes these articles are misleading.
tellychakkar gives correct info lets see πŸ˜†
prabha bua mite come in todays episodeπŸ˜› or tommorow episode πŸ˜‰
india forums dont give any article regarding the parvarish 2 episodes😲 which i dont likeπŸ₯±

Word Count: 1

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@lizzie - Haan I saw Sanjay's video- actually couldn't play it because of my 2G netpack.πŸ˜† Today, Simran(Meenu) had posted a video of them wishing the viewers 'Happy Holi'. And yesterday they went on a nightout in Inorbit. I guess Simran ya someone else- haan mostly Simran- had posted a pic of her's, Diana and Sushant in triple seat scooty ride. Initially merko achanak laga whether it is on screen pic- because chote pic mein Diana was looking like Jovita.🀣 So I wondered what was Rahul doing with Ankita- Meenu.πŸ˜† Baadmein when bada pic actually load hua, I realized that it was Diana and not Jovita. Tab samjha ki it was an offscreen pic. :P