ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Suppperb Jogi's scenes... Jub b kuch bolega to hasi aa jaye
kuch b bolta ha haan lakin samajhdar ladka hain...
woh funny hain bohut, funny comments karta hain but he is smart... he knows how to enjoy life and also be smart... both at the same time.. i like his character
supperb brother supperb son,
when the show started i felt he was selfish or careless (1st scene, jogi was left in train station and he was busy with his music) but then he proved me wrong..
supperb character...isi ko student of the year bana do.. esa student jo life enjoy karien aur saath saath studies bhi !!

Edited by ronshaan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactlyyy. Even I thought when the show started that he would be the careless, selfish and idiotic brother. But damn. Proved me SO wrong. In the first epi, never did I think that he'll end up as the most lovable character of the show.😳
Infact show mein bhi earlier when the focus was just on Suri- Simran and Ria- Jassi, show thoda boring tha. But since the epi Jogi started getting more and more screenspace, Parvarrish started rocking!!! ⭐️
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
all my family like his acting and one liners which have double meanings. he gives hints, not direct jawabs
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Exactlyyy. Even I thought when the show started that he would be the careless, selfish and idiotic brother. But damn. Proved me SO wrong. In the first epi, never did I think that he'll end up as the most lovable character of the show.😳

Infact show mein bhi earlier when the focus was just on Suri- Simran and Ria- Jassi, show thoda boring tha. But since the epi Jogi started getting more and more screenspace, Parvarrish started rocking!!! ⭐️

cvs should give jogi more screenspaceπŸ˜‰ than addi anki drama πŸ˜›
cant wait for jogi ria together πŸ˜‰ and jassi rahul theyre the best couples πŸ˜‰
next jhonty amy πŸ˜†, adi anki πŸ˜›
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

yes so true..
jogi is such a great character
1st epi made us all think he is so boring and careless but it proved us all wrong
glad it is as it is now.
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

all my family like his acting and one liners which have double meanings. he gives hints, not direct jawabs

yeah so true..
he is very clever as well.
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

cvs should give jogi more screenspaceπŸ˜‰ than addi anki drama πŸ˜›
cant wait for jogi ria together πŸ˜‰ and jassi rahul theyre the best couples πŸ˜‰
next jhonty amy πŸ˜†, adi anki πŸ˜›

waise adi b cute ha anki b cute ha
haan dono selfish types and can't play to win they like to cheat to win
but there are such people in the world.
waise starting episode me mujhe adi acha laga tha, but then his personality was shown .. selfish ladka ha
sangitacanada thumbnail
wish he wins soty but they will make it jassi, however he has a great supporting role and more emotionally mature and street smart than his dad~!