SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hii frds🤗
How r u all😃
So m back with my rant...vaisey SOTY track is quite long i mean they r stretching it too much but still m loving it
After all we r getting Jogi - Ria scenes❤️
Ankita - Adi's devilicious hot & awesome chemistry😆
Confident Jassi👏
May be Sumedh sir & mis saxena's tashan - e - ishq...hopefully😉
Thankfully less Suri - simran's dosti ki kahaniyaan n Raj - Kulwinder ki fights🥱
Some new students...Rahul , Jonty , Amy , Preeti , Greeva , Abid etc
So we have some awesome champions who r competing for SOTY
Toh let's have a look

Our old kacche nimboo (old is gold yaar...toh mentioning them too)
Advance mein sorry because u have to bear my jogi jaap😆 toh let's start with his taareef only😉
Jogi - matlab he is toh my fav...the sweetest , cutest , wittiest n coolest guy I have ever seen
Yesterday his team was loosing but still he was happy for his little sis...he is so selfless n i liked the scene when amy got confuse by his stupid explanation n forgot to press the buzzer🤣 n when she said ki u r a looser jogi😡 he said looser nhi winner ka bhai cum coach😆 Anuj is a fab actor man...I have read on his ask chat account ki in reality he is a little serious kind of guy but show mein toh boss he is nailing it...the witty n fun loving jogi...Kudos to Anuj👏
Jassi - abla naari of parvarrish season 2🥱 diana is a nice actress but they ain't even using her talent matlab hamesha ohh m so bechaari look is too much man
Ria - the rich spoilt brat who have a golden heart...I know she wants to excel in every field but chalo guys we all know ki it's a competition so there is nothing wrong in it but yeah her behaviour with her momzie is not justificable...when jassi fainted she was the first one who helped her so i likw her too
Adi manav - As jogi said adi manav😉 he n his pea sized brain matlab he thinks that ria is the only competitor who can defeat him bhai konsa logic hai yeh...jassi is topper n u r trying to eliminate ria from the competition😲
Ankita - chachiii...she is TV serial ki vamp the ultimate saas type n her bahu is jassi...karam jali tujhe na jeetne dungi SOTY dekh liyo...Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi🤣
N now the other ones😉
Rahul - okk first I thought that his character is confusing but now m sure ki he is positive n I think he is gonna pair up with jassi...yeah he made a comment on jassi n jogi but i think that to make jhonty realise ki he had done wrong...so he is neither negative nor grey😊
Jhonty - he is the sweetest among the all new entries...no doubt he created some nuisance for jogi - jassi but he isn't bad...thoda peer pressure handle nhi kar pata but still he is a great guy😃
Preeti - she is invisible🤔
Abid - he is cunning😡
Greeva - a confused soul...always cribbing🥱
Amy - she is ankita's soul sister...char sau beese mein sabse aage...if ankita is saas toh amy is definitely the typical cunning nanad of hindi daily soaps...bhabhi mujh se jada bhai ke kareeb kaisey ho sakti hai...kal tumhare banaye hue khane mein mirchi powder add karungi dekhna tum (with some horrible back ground score n a big eye roll)😆
So here is my analysis on these characters...Plzz share ur

Edited by SONAL30 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
totally agree sonal 😉
special mention preety & akash 😛is like let others do the😆 plottng and planning😛 hum🤣🤣 toh popcorn kahengey 🤣🤣🤣
abhid cunning 😕😆mujhe toh laga🤣 woh ankita😛 ko jhaadu se marega🤣🤣 in yesterday episode😛
amy toh crazy ho gayi hain 🤣pakka second round mein kuch karegi 😛🤣
jab jogi bola jhonty and rahul 😆tere (amy) layak nahi hain 🤣
jhonty toh cutie hain😳 riya is sweet too😳
rahul kis mithi ka bana hain yeh ladka 😆🤣 audience ko confuse kar diya 🤣
i serriously want rahul n jassi together 😳
greva ka toh mujhe pata nahin colors change karti hain 🤣
rest vaibhav , sam , arrushi shewta rashmi 😛etc sab clueless 🤣🤣
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well said. Totally agree.
And haan. Never say sorry for Jogi jhap. We all love it. We all love him :') 😉
Btw haan. Even I saw somewhere ki Anuj is bit serious wala guy in real life. But damn! He acts so well. Even Jovita once said ki Anuj is the best actor of the lot and the crew agrees. He is doing a brilliant job.👍🏼
About Ria and Jassi- earlier I used to love Ria and didn't like Jassi much. But abhi, Jassi's character is turning out to be more likeable. Ria ka baaki sab theek hai- but her behaviour with momsie is what puts off :(

And Rahul. Sahiii mein yaar. Yeh ladke ke dhimaag mein kya chal raha hai wahi jaane.😆 I just hope he is positive one. I totally shipped Rahul - Jassi right from the SOTY party wala epi which was Rahul's first episode. I just got tensed that he might be negative in the Buzzer round ke pehle wala epi where he made that "bewakoof Jogi and Padhaku Behen..." wala comment. Still even then, he said ki cheating karke jeetne mein mazza nahi hai. So morally correct banda hai shayad. No idea. Thoda confusing character hai. But yayyy. After yesterday's epi, I just hope he is positive and Rahul - Jassi end up together.😳⭐️
Jhonty bhi sahiii hai yaar. Kind of bichara lagta hai. Peer pressure mein. Actually he is a good guy. Bas yeh competition ke wajah se fassa hua hai. And Zeeshan(The guy who plays Jhonty) badda cute hai yaar. :')😆
And Adi- Ankita should end up together.🤣 Hot evil couple. Hayye😳 Ankita Chachi and Adi Manav.😆
And Jogi - Ria yaar⭐️ I just hope their track starts fast. They look so damn cute together. Shipping them right from the first epi.🥳
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wah true. very well written
u say the actor playing jogi is serious type person but see how fun maker he is in the show.. very nice actor then.. supperb

adi - yeh to soch hi nahi rah hain k kisi aur ko agar kue me phenk do to khud b gir sakte ho.. socho to woh riya ko distract karna chahta ha k woh SOTY bhul jaye per khud kya kar rah ha? studies to dur ki baat ha

Ankita- well she is the queen and she get the help of her friend who does all the dirty jobs for her.

TEAM JASSI - kamal ha jub jassi k wajah se points mil reh teh to le liye aur jub point kata to out kar diya team se... kind a selfish people they are. jassi out to her marks out too na lakin jassi out marks apne pass rakkh dia

jassi - uff kya hoga iska.. rodu kahi ki bus roti rehti ha .. smart ha bohut lakin ...

riya - her behave with momsi is such rude i dislike this behaviour but chalo sudhar jayegi ladki kabhi na kabhi.