Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: jenny156

Omg how could I miss ur post? 😳
I think around this date I was not active πŸ˜•

Wow I did not check the views on Fitoor lately.. that's great !!

Latest news is she scored very well on her boards ⭐️

well,good to hear from u ,i thought u had left the ATπŸ˜•.so then there was no point in me commenting either ..
yep,good results.. even topped in tamilπŸ‘πŸΌ..Nityas video has now crossed 4,50,000πŸ₯³..ananyaa's song is almost 2lakh behind nithya..

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pjyo

well,good to hear from u ,i thought u had left the ATπŸ˜•.so then there was no point in me commenting either ..

yep,good results.. even topped in tamilπŸ‘πŸΌ..Nityas video has now crossed 4,50,000πŸ₯³..ananyaa's song is almost 2lakh behind nithya..

I can't leave the AT I myself made πŸ˜† .. Lol ur post got lost in so many posts of mine I did not notice when I got active

That's great, Ananya is behind πŸ˜† .. I haven't kept track of her video lol, good u are keeping me updated πŸ˜‰
jenny156 thumbnail
After a long long time, I uploaded a video πŸ˜†

Luka Chupi

Ok here I have added our new watermark πŸ˜›
I got this Videopad software for VMs so there we can add subtitles so like that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Edited by jenny156 - 8 years ago
pjyo thumbnail

After a long long time, I uploaded a video πŸ˜†

Luka Chupi

Ok here I have added our new watermark πŸ˜›
I got this Videopad software for VMs so there we can add subtitles so like that πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

nice vid,looks cool the nityashreeFPπŸ˜†..i feel the text should move little towards right...also is it possible to add shadow with that text...would make it more visible with changing background colors..good,that u finally added watermark πŸ˜†,apna paani kaa thappa lag hi gayaπŸ˜†

yeah ananyya trailing far behind ,even nahid is almost catching up to her now.

Edited by pjyo - 6 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail

nice vid,looks cool the nityashreeFPπŸ˜†..i feel the text should move little towards right...also is it possible to add shadow with that text...would make it more visible with changing background colors..good,that u finally added watermark πŸ˜†,apna paani kaa thappa lag hi gayaπŸ˜†

yeah ananyya trailing far behind ,even nahid is almost catching up to her now

I don't want to make the watermark darker isliye uss type ka font rakha πŸ˜† .. But I can try making it little more bold.. Bcos u see the hinditv, yodesi all those are so eye catching, the video may spoil πŸ˜”

Ohh wow, how is Vaishnav's video view count?
pjyo thumbnail

I don't want to make the watermark darker isliye uss type ka font rakha πŸ˜† .. But I can try making it little more bold.. Bcos u see the hinditv, yodesi all those are so eye catching, the video may spoil πŸ˜”

Ohh wow, how is Vaishnav's video view count?

that hinditv watermark has big black background,i agree it's too bold..but because it's that bold ur watermark doesn't get that much attention πŸ€”...hehe,too many watermarks in single video fighting to be noticed πŸ˜† ..
oh, vaishnv is far behind-91,000+...nahid-208,000+..ananya-274,000+
... nitz is at 464,000+..sabse aagesabse behtarr..
jenny156 thumbnail
Will take me some days or weeks to get back to uploading videos..
I have come to my aunt's place for some weeks and all the videos are not in the laptop..
I made a backup of them but they are all in my usb which i did not bring πŸ˜›
jenny156 thumbnail
Jyoti, if u can read this then translate πŸ˜•
pjyo thumbnail

Jyoti, if u can read this then translate πŸ˜•

oh,nice picπŸ‘πŸΌ,maine yehwala nahi dekha thaa..
the article font becomes fuzzy when i tried to zoom iinn to reaad,vaise bhi my tamil reading is trail and error typeπŸ˜†...but the top headline is- Sunday SPECIAL ...and then lower one says-isaiyin sirippu-nithya...meaning -music's smile-nithyashree..
just saw 1 nithya pic with her dad for fathers day..seems badminton enthusiasts dono..fun😊
hope u had fun at ur aunts place😊
Edited by pjyo - 8 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail

oh,nice picπŸ‘πŸΌ,maine yehwala nahi dekha thaa..
the article font becomes fuzzy when i tried to zoom iinn to reaad,vaise bhi my tamil reading is trail and error typeπŸ˜†...but the top headline is- Sunday SPECIAL ...and then lower one says-isaiyin sirippu-nithya...meaning -music's smile-nithyashree..
just saw 1 nithya pic with her dad for fathers day..seems badminton enthusiasts dono..fun😊
hope u had fun at ur aunts place😊

Ohh I was also doubtful about the font but asked anyway πŸ˜†

I am at my aunt's place for quite a long time till I find a place for me so I'm here only lol πŸ˜†

I can start uploading the videos soon 😳