Ishq Tumse Hi... #2 OS Updated LAST PART on Pg 52 / 15-4-2016

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
INTRODUCTION

As I promised today I start a second season of my OS 
Tomorrow is my birthday so it's a treat for my lovely readers. Hope you like this one to... ❤️

Edited by richa_kapoor - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
INDEX
PART 1 - SCROLL DOWN

PART 2 - PAGE NO 14

PART 3 - PAGE NO 26

PART 4 - PAGE NO 38

LAST PART - PAGE NO 52

Edited by richa_kapoor - 8 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
PART - 1

"One thing I never knew was fear,but you taught me that too..
The MSK is now scared of loosing you my love..."

Morning was so blissful till his sleep broked by his phone's ringtone. Pushing aside the duvet his hand come out to grab the phone laying on a side table. He glance at the screen. Curious,who dares to disturb him. His brows knotted and he jumped out of his bed.

"Good morning sir. Can we talk?" A whimper voice greets him and asked for the permission. He wants to shout but control.

" what's wrong with you Adi. Can't you wait for me to arrive office?" He said in a threatening way.

"I am sorry sir but it's 11,so I thought may be you are not coming today." He explained the reason and Maan checks the wall clock. Then he realized how much time passed and he was late for his office.

"Hmm. Now tell me the matter." He asked in a firm voice.

"Sir wo xyz company k sath jo deal discuss ki thi,unka reply aaya hai. Aap ek baar check kar lete to hum aage ki terms discuss kar sakte hai. Main email send kiya hai. Pls aap ek baar check kar lo." Adi whimpered. Maan hung the call and open his laptop.

He was working without making any noise but lack of his warmth awake her. She patted her hand on whole bed and when don't found him she sat back with a jerk. She to come out of their bed and straight went to him. Pushing his arm,making a way for her,she sat on his lap. he glanced up from his computer screen, his love,his Geet was awakes. Even after living with the gorgeous wife for over a year, his obsession only increasing for her which is always visible in his eyes.

She bend in the cork of his neck and wrapped her arm around his neck. She pressed her into him and her soft buds stroking his warm skin. His hardness teasing her. She was smiling, he could tell even without seeing her flushed face. A wide smile glowed his face.

"Why you awake?" He asked while caressing her bare back.

"Why you left my side. You know I can't sleep if you were not with me." She cribbed.

Maan's face stern suddenly. "Baby you ok na?" He asked briskly and Geet nodded without glancing at him.

Maan parted her to glance at her face. He put aside her hairs. Her eyes were still having a crimson red layer. He palmed her face. "Geet tell me the truth. Ab to pain nahi hota na?" His eyes darkened with the fear of loosing her.

Geet palmed his hand and kissed his fingers before a long breath taking kiss. When she felt breathless, leave his mouth and again hide her face in his neck. "Ek saal ho gaya operation ko par aap abhi bhi Kitna darte ho aap? The fearless khurana." She teased.

Maan caress her and remembered those days,when she was struggled for her life. Even after being operated she,no actually both faced a tough time. Most of the time she couldn't able to sleep cause of served pain. Then only Maan was the one who burned his nights to made her sleep. Whole night he sat holding her in his arms,patting her restless body softly,then only she able to sleep and now this become her habit.

I love you," she panted restlessly, her teeth biting gently at his neck. her words went straight to Maan's heart, the pleasurable pain striking him directly in the chest.

"love you too, sweetheart." Resting his forehead against her shoulder, he closed his eyes, floored by the strength of her emotions, humbled by the fact that this woman of his truly love him. " ok if you allows then I want to check my urgent e-mail." He asked for the permission,but she nodded no and start kissing him and fueled his desires.

Every time he saw her his craving raised to satisfy their mutual need. She pull back to glance in his eyes. She leaned and peck on his lips.

Maan hold her with neck and sealed her mouth with his as she parted her deliciously tempting lips.

Geet whimpered a sweet little sound of need as his mouth devoured hers, he swallowed the noise with hungry lips, desperate to claim his woman, to brand her with his touch until she could think of nothing but him, needed nothing but him. She tasted like sweet candy, peppermint and pure carnal desire, and it nearly drove him mad. His s**** throbbed badly with need. Maan lifts her and moved to their bed,without breaking their lip lock. He gently placed her down and hovering her underneath his hard frame. His rough palms squeezed her already swollen mounds. She wrapped her arms round him,pushing more to him. Trailing a wet kisses, Maan slipped down to took her soft buds. He lick,pinch and suck them hard,made her moaned in ecstasy.

He crushed her hands,placing himself on her vaginal lips. She raised her hips giving excess to him. "Maan..." She moaned,pleading for a need. Need to have him inside her. Maan kissed her and with a jerk thurst in a pace. She moved her hips with the wavelength matched with him. He filled her till she reached to climax. Both panting heavily. Maan wrapped his arms around her and kissed her several times. Soon she slept into his arms. Maan caressing her over excited body, making her relaxed...
tania90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
og such an hot update
maan nd geet married nd its been 1 yr nd geet is all well now but still maan feared to loose her just loved the whole update the way maan cared for her nd their love
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for giving us s2 yaar n advance birthday wishes...normally birthday girl will receive present but in your case it is other way around... Tk you.. Maan still feel possessive of geet n scared loosing her. Maaneet moments are simply beautiful... It express their true love fr each other.. Hv a blessed celebration yaar... Tk you.
nehamaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...passionate nd hot update...it's been a year they got married...nd their love grows exceptionally...love their care for each other...maan still fear for loosing her...
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update two bodies one soul
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
wow hot and amazing update,maaneet married and after 1 year maan is still fears to loss .i loved all maaneet moment.geet.waiting for next part
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats on season 2! thanks 4 posting! terrific update! wonderfully written! Maaneet married for a year! Maan tensed abt his life n love Geet! she is fine bt Maan cannot lose her! She cannot sleep without him! Awesome fab moments! update soon! will wish u 2morro!
taahir004 thumbnail