GOOD NEWS: Coach Sumer & Prabha Bua Entry

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
ok guys good news
finally the cvs are waking up from their big sleep
so coach sumedh is going to be back
but there is also a big twist
remeber prabha bua who simran use to talk well shes is going to make a entry but with her entry there will big suprise twists in the storyline
yay bhagwan hamari sun

Nayan Bhatt to enter Sony TV's Parvarrish 2; Aamir Dalvi to return

Veteran actress Nayan Bhatt's entry in Sony TV's Parvarrish - Season 2 (DJ's A Creative Unit) will bring in an all new suspense in the story line.

Yes, the lady has been roped in to play the aunt of Simran (Gautami Kapoor). With her entry in the house, a safely guarded secret will come out.

As per a reliable source, "Prabha bua, the character essayed by Nayan Bhatt will be a very affectionate lady, who would love her family and kids.

However, she will be the sole person who would be guarding a secret related to the family, and a whole new drama will erupt with the secret coming out in the open."

When contacted, Nayan confirmed the news saying, "I had actually stopped doing daily shows. I do the episodic stuff regularly. However this role in Parvarrish was so exciting that I could not refuse it."

The actress has started shoot, and her track will go on for a month or two.

Along with this new development, the show will see the return of popular actor Aamir Dalvi.

Aamir's character, that of the coach will now be seen getting back to train Jassi (Diana Khan), and will give her a lot of support. Her family will also develop a friendly rapport with the coach. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tfs. I was just about to raise the thread and noticed you already done πŸ‘πŸΌ
so pleased that Sumedh is returning and will support Jassi. Hooray
I think between Coaches Sumedh and Saxena, it will be paul khol of adi and ankita. Both coaches are very vigilant and eye for any tricks. Will not stand any nonsense.
could it be further on, the love track of two coaches πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

tfs. I was just about to raise the thread and noticed you already done πŸ‘πŸΌ

so pleased that Sumedh is returning and will support Jassi. Hooray
I think between Coaches Sumedh and Saxena, it will be paul khol of adi and ankita. Both coaches are very vigilant and eye for any tricks. Will not stand any nonsense.
could it be further on, the love track of two coaches πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

yes i hope
coach sumedh and saxena ma'amπŸ˜‰ do🀣 pardafash of adi anki πŸ˜›πŸ€£
miss saxena and mr sumedh will be awesome πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
but what about prabha bua😊 the bua looks like a old lady 😲 what is the big secret 😲
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^ Bua's secret something to do with simran's younger days!!!
I think there is something more than meets the eye when ever simran talking to surinder about her past mistake.
we atm are assuming she might have been pregnant!! BUT might be something different - about her parents like their health, medicine dose or an accident??.
what worries me is by bringing back sumedh to help jassi, hope it will not turn into teenage crush or vice versa (sometimes a teacher has crush on a student). This is a BIG NO from me
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

^^^^ Bua's secret something to do with simran's younger days!!!

I think there is something more than meets the eye when ever simran talking to surinder about her past mistake.
yes even i think so πŸ˜‰

we atm are assuming she might have been pregnant!! BUT might be something different - about her parents like their health, medicine dose or an accident??.
i think simran was pregnant πŸ˜•
what worries me is by bringing back sumedh to help jassi, hope it will not turn into teenage crush or vice versa (sometimes a teacher has crush on a student). This is a BIG NO from me
hmm i dong think so πŸ˜†
but then again πŸ˜† you never know 🀣

Word Count: 1

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YAYYYπŸ₯³ Coach Sumedh is back!
Both coaches should do Adi-Ankita Pardafaash! Mazzza aayega. And Miss Saxena and Sumedh Sir will look good together.😳
Btw haan. Teenage crush wala kaand nahi hona chahiye. :P Pakega.
Bua ka it is pakka. It is something related to Simran's past. But CVs. Pleaaase. For God's sake! DON'T make Jassi Simran's love child. Nahiii. Pura show kharaab ho jayega. Ewww.🀣
SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow sumedh sir is back...yipee
I think raj isn't riya's biological father
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONAL30

Oh wow sumedh sir is back...yipee

I think raj isn't riya's biological father

ok guys dont hit me me with tomatoes and chappal 🀣
they can be 2 or more reasons as to prabha bua knowing the secret
1. i think jassi is simran's child πŸ˜•πŸ˜² but i can be wrong πŸ˜†
2. maybe raj is not riya real dadπŸ˜• but simran ex loverπŸ˜› is riyas real dad 😲
3. dean🀣 of the school is simrans ex loverπŸ˜› ho sakta hain 🀣
4. what if aditya kapoors dad is jassi real father😲🀣 ho sakta hain 🀣
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@lizzie - Jassi should not be Simran's love child bey. I just hope aisa nahi ho. Show hi bigad jayega.πŸ€’πŸ˜†
Riya is not Raj's daughter is fir bhi acceptable.
Socho agar Jassi is Simran's child, then Ria-Jassi will be sisters and not by blood relation, but in a way, Ria - Jogi durr ke bhai behen honge. Ewww.🀒 And if Adi's father is Jassi's dad, then Adi- Jassi will be bhai behen. So Ria - Adi will be indirectly durr ke bhai behen(step-siblings- Just like that Indrani Mukherjee wala case). Sab kuch ewww ho jayega.πŸ˜•
So I just hope yeh sab kaand na ho jaye. πŸ˜†
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

@lizzie - Jassi should not be Simran's love child bey. I just hope aisa nahi ho. Show hi bigad jayega.πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Riya is not Raj's daughter is fir bhi acceptable.
Socho agar Jassi is Simran's child, then Ria-Jassi will be sisters and not by blood relation, but in a way, Ria - Jogi durr ke bhai behen honge. Ewww.🀒 And if Adi's father is Jassi's dad, then Adi- Jassi will be bhai behen. So Ria - Adi will be indirectly durr ke bhai behen(step-siblings- Just like that Indrani Mukherjee wala case). Sab kuch ewww ho jayega.πŸ˜•
So I just hope yeh sab kaand na ho jaye. πŸ˜†

im sure riya is not raj kid her real dad is someone elseπŸ˜• who will come later either its dean πŸ˜›or somebody else πŸ˜•
it could be worse what if rahul is riya brother πŸ˜†and dolly or amy is jassi step sister 🀣
i just hope this trac doesnt turn out be swaragini swara - ragini mini verison or sapno se bhaire nain where sonakshi naina are step siblings who hate each other 😲
if adis dad is jassi dad πŸ˜›
then adi -jassi bhai behen πŸ˜†